/* */

PDA

View Full Version : American New Muslim

YusufKuwait
01-28-2006, 08:09 PM
(LA ILAHA ILAHA ILLAL LAHU MUHAMMADUR RASULUL LAH).

Muhammad Yusuf AbdulAziz
E-Mail:

As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST MERCIFUL , THE MOST KIND. I’M THE SERVANT OF ALLAH AND THE SERVANT OF MUHAMMAD (PBUH).

Assalamualaiku

My name is Muhammad-Yusuf Abdulaziz from the United States I was born in United States my mother and father was born in United States I have degree in Business Management and Master in Business Economic
I don’t come from Poor family nor Middle Class family. My family own company that trade in commodities, We also work in area Oil & Gas, Telecommunication, Media, and Real Estate, etc etc,.

My family want to kill me after I converting to Islam because I come from very strong Roman Catholic family. My father, my brother, his sisters son’s, My father brothers and their kids or all Free Mason’s my family have been Free Mason’s for over 80 year. I have been trying to speak with my family over years their responds I have been disowned by family till I return to Roman Catholic church. My friends and their family close to my family, my ex-girlfriends don’t come from poor nor Middle class family her family close to my family this have been for mean years.

I convert to Islam after studying and reading Quran-Over and Over again reading about Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. (PBUH&HF) about (Sahabah’s—R.A) Reading about Bilal ibn Riban (RA) I was on business trip to Sydney Australia when in the airport I came upon Muslim brother and I stop him and started to questioning him about Islam we talk for about two hours then the brother had to leave for prayers but before leaving the brother gave me his small Holy Quran and his business card.

I started to asking myself was this right religion for me because this was second time that I was thinking this right religion for me to establish a true relationship with (ALLAH) because Quran say you have to be true to Allah and ALLAH will be there for you. ( Faith).

When my girlfriend that was traveling with me came upon me reading Quran she became very angry and ask me about the book I was reading I show her the Holy Quran she became more angry with me she return in ten min with my friends.

My friends start talking about how Muslims discriminate how Muslim’s kill people for no reason how Muslims or Terrorize how Muslims don’t trust in the Quran how can I have faith when I was not born Muslim

We could not leave that day for Japan because there was problem with Jet that we was on we return to hotel and my heart was full of joy after speaking with brother just like when I was in Saudi Arabia I remember that I could not put the Holy Quran down from reading on and on. My girlfriend had inform me that she will not marry a Muslim or be friends with a Muslim my fiends said same to me and that night I could not sleep all night and the next day I call brother from Airport to inform him that I like to convert Islam.

I went over to his home and brothers ask me to take shower then we talk with Imam for about 30 min I informed Imam and brothers after (MAGHRIB) prayers that I will like to convert to Islam Imam ask me to stand in front Mosque and say;

(LA ILAHA ILAHA ILLAL LAHU MUHAMMADUR RASULUL LAH).
I returned to my hotel after three hours with brothers just to fine my girlfriend and friends had left the hotel and country I could have travel to Japan and meet up with them I return to the Mosque and requested to learn more about Islam.

I was in Australia for Three months traveling with (TABLIGH) when I was requested to travel with a Australia (TABLIGH) to India for 49 days and Pakistan for 69 days at this time I was very happy.

I had decide after my time with Tabligh to leave and travel (MACCA) for (HAJJ) I had not learn about groupies in Islam like (SHIITES) and (Sunnah) because in my mine all Muslims was same. I had a visa to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and Iran I decide to travel overland from Pakistan to Iran to Kuwait then to Saudi Arabia .

I was in Iran Two days and about to leave for Kuwait and onward to Saudi Arabia when in Iran Port city’s when I seen it was time for prayer’s I enter a mosque to pray an man came next to me and said I’m secret police come with me I was question for two days then turnover to Iranian Intelligence who beat me and beat me for months. Iran Intelligence used electricity on my body for weeks I was request to sign documents that I could not read and when I refuse thy used more electricity on my body.

I was beating and beating more electricity place on me body I was requested to speak on Iran television to say that I work for the United States Government I said to myself that this is
a lie how can My Muslim brother ask me to lie.

I was place into a prison (CELL) for 5 ½ months with out one person to speak too the guards would not speak to me the only time I was release from the cell was when Iranian Intelligence came for me
I was return to my cell after being beat and beat by Iranian Intelligence I was in much pain after beating , Electro shocks and one day I was in my cell about to give up on life when I was reading my Quran, I heard voice say to me live, live I turn around to see person in cell with me there was No one in Cell with me I prayed and Fast doing Ramadan I had just a little food to eat at night.

One day I was very sick I call guard an remove all my cloths turn them over to guard and said kill me now. This guard informed management who came to see me next day to inform me that they will move me to public area and that I have to dress because I’m Muslim my question to them I’m Muslim why you treating me in this manner. I was move to area with other Muslims from countries like Emirates, Saudi, Iraq, and Jordan.

I was release after someone from Prison informed Swiss Embassy that American New Muslim was being held in Iranian prison the Swiss Embassy informed State Dept then White House was informed President Clinton was speaking at United Nation and in his speech he talk about American Muslim being mistreated in Iran by next day it was all over news in Iran.

New Iranian President came into office he sent his people speak with me that I will be release that I’m Muslim brother I was very, very sick I was move to new area prison after one month I was release to Swiss Embassy to leave Iran.

I was sent to Turkey Istanbui on my arrival in Turkey not one person came airport to meet me from U.S. Embassy and yes Embassy had information that I was coming out Iran that day reason no one came because I’ m Muslim. I return to U.S. very sick for 12 months I was in hospital their was reports from Media requesting to speak with me about Iran an Islam. I disagree to till my story to media and be on T.V.

I said to my family I don’t dislike the Iranian people my family and friends came to question me I plan to stay Muslim after all most losing my life at hands your Muslim brothers. I informed my family and friends that it was not Islam that treat me in this manner and yes I will stay Muslim.

I return to my home with my girlfriend that we had purchase together my family and friend kept at me to return Church. I had been trying to tell my girlfriend that we could not live together without being marry. My girlfriend stated she will not marry Muslim she will marry me as Roman Catholic. I said no to returning to church we have agree to sale home she said no to selling home she was not willing to pay for my half home. I left home after one month my family her family and friends was on her said. My family and friends question I’m willing to loss my half 2.5 Million dollars for being Muslim.

I informed them once again that I will stay Muslim my family and friends said that I was mad to stay in Islam.

I move to Kuwait live in Islamic country around Muslims to be able pray in Mosque five times day to learn read Quran in Arabic I have come to love living in Kuwait problem I have come upon Muslim’s that don’t follow Quran and Sunnah like it say in Quran and Hadith’s its hard to find brothers that’s not trying to change you to their way.

It’s not a easy task being American Muslim Living among Westerns and its not ease being a American Muslim living in Islamic country where their much discrimination, Arrogance, Ignorance, Hypocrisy, Backbiting, Lying etc, etc. Its not like it say in Quran an Hadith’s. I keep my head up high I pray to my self and I am very happy to being a Muslim its also very hard to follow Sunnah and Quran when its your brothers trying to pull you off right path and that is very sad.

I HAVE BEEN TESTED BY ALLAH ON MY FAITH TO BE MUSLIM I UNDERSTND THIS I FOLLOW THE LAW’S AND GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY QURAN AND HADITH I FOLLOW THE CULTURE THAT IS NOT HARAM OF MY BROTHERS IN GULF AREA .

I HAVE ALLAH AND ISLAM IN MY HEART AND MIND I LOVE TO HEAR ADHAN I LIKE TO LISTEN TO THE HOLY QURAN ON THE RADIO AND ON MY COMPUTER FROM THE INTERNET.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shorouk
02-05-2006, 01:03 AM
well bro its vey nice to read bt ur conversiona nd to see how brave and strong u were to stay in islam regardless mashllah

but i wnat to ask
how is it that u are americana dn ur english grammer is not perfect... and ur very educated
im just curious...

julie sarri
02-28-2006, 10:21 AM
:sl: you were realiy brave remmeber always put your faith in allah(swt):w:

جوري
11-27-2008, 04:30 AM
I wonder what happened to this brother?..

Masha'Allah

may Allah SWT make your affairs easy on you insha'Allah.. I hope you are better adapted and have found great friends now insha'Allah

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
11-27-2008, 07:58 AM
I hate to sound sceptical, but the sentence structure and grammar in the OP does not sound like it is written by somebody who was born and raised in the US with English as his first language ...

Personally I question its authenticity... :X

Olive
11-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Allahu A'lam

Welcome anyway brother.

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

Musaafirah
11-29-2008, 02:07 PM
I find it funny your welcoming someone who wrote this post 2 years ago.
Where is the bro?

Olive
11-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Omg didn't realise that. :embarrass

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.