/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats happened to Imam Anwer Al-Awlaki

Salaam
01-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Salaam,

I was wondering what has happened to Imam Anwer Al-Awlaki, I have heard that he is under house arrest, also I heard that he is studing Sharia in Yemen...

Can anyone who knows the situation of Imam Anwer Al-Awlaki, please let me know...

Jazek'Allah

:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-28-2006, 08:50 PM
why is/was he under house arrest?

Salaam
01-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Salaam,

I really dont know if he is under house arrest, I heard rumers about it...

afriend
01-29-2006, 02:36 PM
May Allah protect him from all calamities inshallah.

Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salaam
01-29-2006, 02:44 PM
Ameen...

afriend2
01-29-2006, 02:57 PM
salaam,

Ameen to the du'as. inshAllah everything will be fine whether in this world or in the Akhira.

wassalam

Salaam
02-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Salaam,

See the Video Understanding Ramadan: A Day in the Life of an Imam
by Imam Anwer Al-Awlaki

(Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki, of the Falls Church Dar Al-hijrah Islamic Center, shares his daily experience during the month of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting.)

DaSangarTalib
02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Salaam,

See the Video Understanding Ramadan: A Day in the Life of an Imam
by Imam Anwer Al-Awlaki

(Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki, of the Falls Church Dar Al-hijrah Islamic Center, shares his daily experience during the month of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting.)
:sl:

thats a kool vid :)

:w:

Sis786
02-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Assalam Alykum

I heard that Imam Anwar was being accused (I let you guess) Terroism! Yes Original charge agaisnt muslims.

Hmmm i wonder if the CID actually ever listen to Imam Anwars Speeches he only speaks truth about Islam and that means HE CANT BE INVOLVED WITH TERROISM!

Salaam
02-02-2006, 09:22 PM
Salaam,

I agree that he allows speaks the truth, does not hide the truth.
He has made some talks completely based on Jihad, which are very good...

Far7an
02-02-2006, 09:46 PM
:sl:

He is currently in Yemen (hafidahullah)

R_Mujahed
02-05-2006, 04:14 AM
Salam, Aljazeera reported a while back that they exported him from us to england and then england exported him to yemen... they said he analysis Jihad too much... and links everything to it! You cannot blame him, we need Jihad these days and he is indirectely telling the people what they should know... which is excellent and His Hereafter series was amazing! Baraka ALLAHo Feeh Wajazahu Kol Khayr... Ameen

Salaam
02-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Salaam,

Jazek'Allah for your post, can you please post the link where you got the information from...

R_Mujahed
02-05-2006, 03:46 PM
salam, dear brother I have read this a while back... but I will try to find it for you... it should be in Aljazeera.net Archives!

mahdisoldier19
02-05-2006, 05:00 PM
salam alaikam

every imam these days are being charged with terrorism. In the Brooklyn detention center, every muslim almost in there is a sheikh or imam. So yeah idk whats going on

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.