/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Fortunate We Are (alhamdullillah)

nurul3eyn
01-29-2006, 09:17 AM
:sl:
http://www.secrel.com.br/jpoesia/imageHB3.JPG
The pic depicts a famine stricken child crawling towards an united nation food camp located a killometer away.The vulture is waiting for the child to die so that it can eat it. This pic shocked the whole world,No one knws wat happened to the child,includin da photographer Kevin Carter who left the place as soon as da photo was taken. Three months later Kevin Carter committed suicide due to depression. sad huh? I promise never to waste ma food no matter how bad it tastes and how full i may be. I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us that how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted....Think and look this.... when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sshuraimno1fan
01-29-2006, 09:25 PM
thtat pic has made me think how fortunate we are to appreciate all the bounties that Allah has given us. May Allah reward you in both worlds.

Snowflake
01-29-2006, 09:32 PM
God I'm so horrified! May Allah ease their suffering and help us to achieve the means to help others-ameen.

Halima
01-29-2006, 11:05 PM

How sad :'(

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
01-29-2006, 11:10 PM

its tru we are more than fortunate and sometimes we be ungrateful..and dont think bout others who are less fortunate than us...Jazka Allah this is a good reminder

:w:

*charisma*
01-29-2006, 11:35 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Alhemdulilah for everything Allah has bestowed upon us, may all those who deserve more be granted more either here or in the hereafter ameen.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

- Qatada -
01-29-2006, 11:46 PM
:wasalamex

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam said:

"I stood at the gate of Jannah, and (I saw) that the majority of those who entered it are the poor, and the wealthy were kept confined. The inmates of the Fire had been ordered to (enter) the Fire (Hell), and I stood at the gate of Hell and saw that the majority of its inmates are women".

(Bukhari & Muslim)

:salamext:

Wahid
01-30-2006, 01:24 AM
salam
wow that sick and deeply sadning :(

nurul3eyn
01-30-2006, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam said:

"I stood at the gate of Jannah, and (I saw) that the majority of those who entered it are the poor, and the wealthy were kept confined. The inmates of the Fire had been ordered to (enter) the Fire (Hell), and I stood at the gate of Hell and saw that the majority of its inmates are women".

(Bukhari & Muslim)

:salamext:
We all know women are the weakest humankind and we also know that every1 has his/her own weakness nobody is perfect. May Allah make us those who he is pleased with..like the wife of the prophet (PBUH) Khadiijah

“Angel Jibreel came to me and said: ‘Give Khadeejah the good tidings that she will have a palace made of hollowed pearls in Paradise and there will be neither noise nor any trouble in it.’” (Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim)

As-Suhaylee said, “She was given the glad tiding of a house in Paradise because she never raised her voice over that of the Prophet and she never bothered him.” She was pleased with her Lord and Allaah is pleased with her.

The Prophet said, “Angel Jibreel told me:
‘When you come to Khadeejah, convey my Lord’s greetings to her and mine as well.” (Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim)
Ibn al-Qayyim said, “Khadeejah was the only woman known to have this honour.”

Allaah loved Khadeejah, so did His angels. The Messenger of Allaah also loved her so much. He said:
“I am blessed with her love.” (Muslim)

hidaayah
01-30-2006, 10:02 AM
jazakallah sis..! and alhumdulillah..:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.