/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Go To Hate Sites - You Are Helping Them

sonz
01-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Regarding your request for information about women's rights in Islam - women are treated with respect, with dignity, with honor and with kindness - but, make no mistake about it - there is no such thing as men equal to women in Islam. They are very different from men and that is too obvious even for a child to be able to comprehend. So we don't try to argue something that is ridiculous, we merely say, "Islam came to give everyone their rights and to show all of us the limitations."

The problem with the western mentality is that they are only looking to one side of the problem and not the other. You cannot talk about freedom and rights without mentioning the balance to all of this: LIMITATIONS.

We do have many articles and audios and CDs on this subject. Please refer to our new websystem for Islam:

www.IslamTomorrow.com/articles or www.islamalways.com/en/ or www.islamyesterday.com

As regards dealing with these hate sites against Islam, like ***********.org and those like them:

Best policy we have found in dealing with them? - Don't deal with them. Do not go to them. Do not mention them. Do not forward them and whatever you do - do not argue with them.

Our experience with them on the internet for the last 6 years has taught us they will not listen, they will lie and they will take people away from the true worship of Allah, even if it is only for a while with their nonsense.

There is no need to deal with them. Allah will deal with them in due time. Please do not forward to anyone else and be sure to tell everyone else the same message, inshallah.

I am just now coming back home tonight from California after being gone since Oct. 2. My schedule has been very busy. We traveled all over southern California from Los Angeles to San Diego in about a week and a half. Universities, schools, colleges, masaajid and auditoriums seemed to all blur together as we went from one to the next with a number of groups out there.

We did have a few people make shahadah in different places and many more showed strong interest in the idea of worshipping Allah, alone without any partners. And after all, that is what it is all about, right?

Even the taxi driver who brought me home (Pakistani brother) was excited about our da'wah efforts and had seen our TV programs, listened to our radio shows and had been at one of my lectures here in the Virginia area. I gave him some of our CDs and he was most happy.

Now to another subject: Ramadhan

I hope you and your family are preparing for our visitor who only comes once a year to bring along with him Blessings and Guidance from Allah, not to mention Forgiveness and 30 days of the best food you ever ate in your life.

Of course I am talking about our dear friend, shar Ramadhan.

I ask Allah to accept your sawm, salat, taraweh and that you find lailatul Qadr in this beautiful month in which Allah sent down His Qur'an, ameen.

Please convey our salams to all there and ask them to make dua for us and to keep us strong and on the straight path.

Jazakumallahu khairan was salam alaykum,
Yusuf Estes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hannibal Barca
01-29-2006, 10:00 PM
And A good point that was brother but you are almost wrong.No muslim or anyone should ever argue or waste time on hate sites, you cant argue with them you cant even lose because they dont tell people that islam is bad because of this or this.No the jews are more tricky then that, instead they twist there words and bend the teachings of islam they mistranslate texts from the quran on intent, there not there to distory islam no thats just stupid they are there to simply make it look bad really bad to everyone else.I Mean you dont get it they do this crap everywhere on Tv,movies,news,books, god even games know.In all these they slowly ruin us not by coming blantly and saying to hell with muslims, no they put little words in there messages little by little in every part in every discreption and just that to someone who has never known islam or arabs complelty ruins us in the eyes of other people.what muslims need to do is get off there lazy backsides and go do something say something No get angry fight at every turn not just by staying on the Defencive like all these years no learn about jews relgion and then compltly distort as they have ours ruin jews in the eyes of other people and people would think twice then to belive a word of a jew

Tilmeez
01-31-2006, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz

Of course I am talking about our dear friend, shar Ramadhan.
:? ............

pegcityone
02-06-2006, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hannibal Barca
And A good point that was brother but you are almost wrong.No muslim or anyone should ever argue or waste time on hate sites, you cant argue with them you cant even lose because they dont tell people that islam is bad because of this or this.No the jews are more tricky then that, instead they twist there words and bend the teachings of islam they mistranslate texts from the quran on intent, there not there to distory islam no thats just stupid they are there to simply make it look bad really bad to everyone else.I Mean you dont get it they do this crap everywhere on Tv,movies,news,books, god even games know.In all these they slowly ruin us not by coming blantly and saying to hell with muslims, no they put little words in there messages little by little in every part in every discreption and just that to someone who has never known islam or arabs complelty ruins us in the eyes of other people.what muslims need to do is get off there lazy backsides and go do something say something No get angry fight at every turn not just by staying on the Defencive like all these years no learn about jews relgion and then compltly distort as they have ours ruin jews in the eyes of other people and people would think twice then to belive a word of a jew
This post wreaks of ignorance. I came to these boards hoping to be enlightened by MODERATE Muslim opinions on the Danish controversy. And though I have read a few, I have also read far too many extremist, predjudiced, uninformed posts such as this.

How can you possibly criticize hate sites and then go on to talk about the "evil" and "tricky" Jews in the same sentence? And worse yet, why has no one called you on your ignorance? Truly you have to realize that many of the same hate groups perpetrating anti-Islamic views are the same perpetrating anti-Semitic views. Have you no grasp of reality, or no education? These are the only conclusions I can arrive at in reading your disgustingly ingnorant and hypocritical post.

And shame on the rest of the board members for allowing this kind of speech to go unchecked.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.