/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Loose Change 9/11 Evidence Bush Responsible

mahdisoldier19
01-29-2006, 05:35 PM
I advise everyone to watch loose change 9/11 if no one seems to be able to find it, ill gather evidence that bush was behind the plot of 9/11 and his purpose of this was to gain propaganda in muslim countries. So if anyone could get a chance download or try to get LOOSE CHANGE 9/11. If anyone wants me to exploit the evidence on here i could try that.

HERE IS THE VIDEO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD SEE:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194

And more Stuff for everyone:

http://www.911wasalie.com/phpwebsite/

WARNING WARNING WARNING: THOSE WHO HAVE THIS VIDEO IN POSESSION UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT OF THE USA. YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH DOMESTIC TERRORISM AND SENT TO GUANTAMENO BAY WITHOUT TRIAL. SO WATCH IT BUT DONT DOWNLOAD IT AND SAVE IT.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mahdisoldier19
01-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Salam Alaikam

So i hope this changes alot of opinions and shakes alot of heads.

Shadow
01-29-2006, 06:23 PM
it sure changed my view on 9/11

mahdisoldier19
01-29-2006, 06:27 PM
Salam

I think everyone on this board should watch this video when they get a chance

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
01-29-2006, 09:07 PM
WARNING WARNING WARNING: THOSE WHO HAVE THIS VIDEO IN POSESSION UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT OF THE USA. YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH DOMESTIC TERRORISM AND SENT TO GUANTAMENO BAY WITHOUT TRIAL. SO WATCH IT BUT DONT DOWNLOAD IT AND SAVE IT.
Asallama Alaikum brother,
Speaking of the Patriot act,I'm wondering did any of you sisters and brothers that live in the U.S get death threatening e-mails and etc...
Like this morning my cousin got this e-mail that said that if she went to work,that would be her last day(meaning she'll die).The cops were informed,but hey like always they just dismissed the whole thing calling her ridiculous.I think it was last monday,but this Palestinian brother was sent an e-mail by a person who claimed to be his mother.She told him that his brother died and told him to hurry to the hospital.The brother went to the hospital,found no one and when he was walking away from the hospital a truck was waiting for him,so the person inside the truck spotted him and unfortunely flattened him out.There was also a brother I knew,well he said something about the government over the phone,so the FBI paid him a visit and charged him with terrorism attempts.Ever since we didn't hear any news of him whatsoever.They're are numerous other incidents around the U.S.Have you guys also seen the missing persons breaking news?All these Muslim brothers and sisters have magically disappeared.Why do I have the feeling that the C.I.A is involved?

mahdisoldier19
01-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Salam

Dont discuss anything over the phone , internet you could slip through because there is no hard evidence that the words came from you. So be careful hey they tried to threaten me in NY a couple guys but i stepped up like whats up you wanna dance, they backed off well thats cuz we have strong muslim brothers out here that dont play. People tell me some brothers like why are you with these muslim brothers. We dont want to do this kind of crew, we are forced to for self defense so we developed the MMG Mujahadeen Guerilla Mafia, but currently it is no need for this. Unless they want more problems.

As for the FBI, i had my fair share conversations with these guys heh

Wahid
01-30-2006, 01:19 AM
My gut feeling is he knew it was coming but didnt stop it for his own reasons, to go as far as saying he did it.....

mahdisoldier19
01-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Salam

Its sad how some people think this is some conspiracy theory and bother not to watch it.

Rabi'ya
01-30-2006, 01:34 PM
9/11 is certainly something which was planned prior. its obvious. i havent watched the video but will inshAllah watch it later - im at work right now.

btw, what exactly is the Patriot Act?

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

mahdisoldier19
01-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Salam Alaikam

The patriot act was to prevent terrorist attacks happening again on US Soil.
JUST IN: TO THIS DAY NO ARRESTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO SHOW HARD EVIDENCE THAT ANY MUSLIM OUT OF THE 400 ARRESTS WERE LINKED TO TERRORISM. THE PATRIOT ACT IS FAILING. ONLY 1 ARREST WHERE A MAN HAD SUPPOSDLY AN "ALLEGADE LINK" TO AL QAEDA. And we all know what that means , meaning he knew somebody, who knowsomeone else, that person,that him , him , him , him , HER , SHE HE THEN after all those people maybe someone knows an Al qaeda member which means he has a link strange isnt it?

So far hundreds of innocent muslims in america have been thrown in jail recently gotten out for terrorism acts they never did.

I went on UMMAH.com i posted the videos up the brothers and sisters denied it. Its so sadening how the govt tricked the world it really is including brothers and sisters believe them

ishkabab
01-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Hey i already posted these links bro........ http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...video-all.html ..................

anis_z24
01-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Salam
This is interesting. I did watch it before but when I put a link to it on this forum no one payed much attention.
anyways true. I believe that 9/11 was fabricated by criminals behind the viel.
Thinking that they could hide forever. Allah will show them to us when the last day comes(day of judgement).

zaheer
01-30-2006, 09:24 PM
a bit obvious it was ...................

mahdisoldier19
01-31-2006, 03:28 AM
Salam Alaikam

Me and a couple of others are going to slip this video into schools and buildings try to get Long island new york to believe this hopefully the whole world

mahdisoldier19
01-31-2006, 01:54 PM
Salam Alaikam

Everyone look at the thread of Are Muslims reponsible for 9/11, then Look at this Thread

anis_z24
01-31-2006, 03:04 PM
Salam
I advise you not to show this at school.
It would not be a good idea until you get a number of people by your side a least.
But people would be interested in the truth, a lot of people are.

mahdisoldier19
01-31-2006, 06:07 PM
Salam Alaikam

Send this video to everyone you know , The truth has to be revealed we and a couple others are working hard to spread this

ishkabab
01-31-2006, 07:56 PM
we have this 9/11 video on CD ......so my brother in law was plannin to copy it on to alot of cd's and giving it out to people....but its risky here u dont know...so i just FW it to all alot of people online...

afriend
01-31-2006, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
As for the FBI, i had my fair share conversations with these guys heh

Wow, you are very brave, for you know, they can lock u up somewhere.

B careful Akhi.

mahdisoldier19
01-31-2006, 08:25 PM
Salam Alaikam

They allready locked up a few family members of mine but now their released they can try they wont succeed.

mahdisoldier19
01-31-2006, 10:43 PM
Salam alaikam brothers and sisters

SECOND EDITION PROVES CIA WORKED WITH BIN LADEN JULY 2001

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

mahdisoldier19
02-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Salam Alaikam

Well seems like the FBI doesnt like me allready ive been flagged from ummah.com forums

mahdisoldier19
02-03-2006, 01:30 AM
This Video is definately staying On the top Of World Affairs

Shadow
02-04-2006, 05:02 AM
Salam Alaikam

Well seems like the FBI doesnt like me allready ive been flagged from ummah.com forums
flagged? :?

mahdisoldier19
02-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Salam Alaikam,

Meaning they watch almost everything you do heh not physically perhaps physically but electronically trace everything

Shadow
02-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Salam Alaikam,

Meaning they watch almost everything you do heh not physically perhaps physically but electronically trace everything
thanx for the clearification
its like stalking isnt it? scary if u ask me

mahdisoldier19
02-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Salam Alaikam

Yeah its stalking, they're trying to get me on a few taxations things, IDK though Inshallah nothing will get through

abs
02-04-2006, 07:42 PM
a bit obvios in it....

Lina
02-04-2006, 11:25 PM
:sl:

What about the airport surveillance camera where M. Atta is seen checking in?

Wa Allah ou A'lam.

mahdisoldier19
02-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Salam Alaikam,

What about the other 7 hijackers that are alive? What about the bin laden tape that they faked? What about the tapes they said was september 11th when in fact some of them came out either september 10th or 12*

Khadeejah
02-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakatu,

SubhanAllah the second edition was way better......And all the time I thought it was retaliation for bushes father.....no its justification to do any thing bush pleases something like this

US:Lets invade Afghanistan

People: why?

US: Because of 911....

US: Lets kill thousands of people

People: Why

US: Because of 911

Has anyone noticed how now everything has become an excuse for 911

How did Saddam Hussein become apart of 911?

The more questions we asked the more we are shut down...

I so got a kick out of the noplane at the pentagon....And at the fake Osama Bin Laden......I wonder did anyone catch that before ????

Allahu Alim.......

MaAsalaama

Malaikah
02-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Salam

It might interest you ppl to know that a similiar show was actually broadcast on Australian television. I watched it myself, and im sure many other people did to.

sotahoro
02-05-2006, 11:53 AM
I advise everyone to watch loose change 9/11 if no one seems to be able to find it, ill gather evidence that bush was behind the plot of 9/11 and his purpose of this was to gain propaganda in muslim countries.
Good luck on your evidence gathering... ;D Sounds like real X-Files stuff. Maybe you'll solve the Kennedy murder mystery also. And find UFOs.

mahdisoldier19
02-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Salam Alaikam

I allready did, Second I did find UFOS theyre Call Jinn you might of heard of those beings in the Quran

mahdisoldier19
02-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Salam Alaikam

Ah! we must not forget this Post!

mahdisoldier19
02-12-2006, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sotahoro
Good luck on your evidence gathering... ;D Sounds like real X-Files stuff. Maybe you'll solve the Kennedy murder mystery also. And find UFOs.

And the kennedy Assasination?

No way a bullet swirls up and down across the human body, no such thing as a magic bullet.

Oh dont tell me someone is going to justify the magic bullet

abdullahi
02-12-2006, 03:38 PM
:sl:
another great video on 911 is 'In Plane Site'
personally i found it more convincing than loose change.
its also a must-watch video
magic bullet, lol. thats bro dave chapelle's theory.

mahdisoldier19
02-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Salam Alaikam

yes indeed the magic bullet, if a muslim did it this is what you would here on the news...

Abdullah of the islamic sunni sect who goes to the mosque in brooklyn new york, who is considered a fundamentilist was suspected of commiting an assasination against John f kennedy

This is what happens when a non-muslim does it

Oswald got convicted of killing John f Kennedy, Yes very sad

Falafel Eater
02-17-2006, 12:25 AM
I was going to make a new thread with this, but i did a search and found it was already posted.

i just want to say that before i used to be skeptical... I actually thought that 19 extremists DID fly a plane into buildings in America..........

Although, i believed that the US / Israel did have some sort of responsibility, either by funding/watching over pseudo terror cells - Which is normal for them.

anyway, now it seems there are a lotta questions unanswered and it looks very fishy indeed!!

Its HIGHLY ironic that TOny blair, claimed there was enough evidence to warrant belief in wmd in Iraq....... whereas something like this is dismissed as conspiracy theories........

It pees me off even more, when Blair says that Muslim extremism is from Religious Fervour / fanatisism, that they want to convert everyone and hate the West, and has nothing to do with Western Foreign policy.

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-18-2006, 01:37 PM
salam

oooh ive watched this its soooooo GOOD!!!!...:D:D:D:D....makes u thinkkkk... about what really happened!!!..good one to watch am sure every1's watched it ..lol

wasalam

Keltoi
11-18-2006, 07:08 PM
I suppose I will just hang on to my naive belief that 19 Al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked some planes and flew them into buildings. I thought conspiracy theories weren't allowed in this forum, but perhaps since this is a "documentary" it doesn't qualify as such..somehow. This crap is an insult to all the innocent people who died on 9-11, American or otherwise.

IzakHalevas
11-19-2006, 03:52 AM
Right. 19 Hijackers fly planes into two buildings, and it is Bushs fault, and we all like naive school children buy into the propaganda shoved in our face here. How about we stop making excuses for the hijackers who killed innocent.

luvziran
11-20-2006, 12:14 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60287603221198

Here is another 'conspiracy' link for everyone to see. Let me know what you think about this one.

Trumble
11-20-2006, 01:01 AM
I'm amazed the same old stuff keeps getting recycled and every time you get "oohs" and "aahs" from those who, for some strange reason, have never come across it before. All the "unanswered questions" were either answered years ago, or there is no real 'question' in the first place.

Exactly how many more times does OBL have to confess before people dispense with the fairy stories?

Keltoi
11-20-2006, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
I'm amazed the same old stuff keeps getting recycled and every time you get "oohs" and "aahs" from those who, for some strange reason, have never come across it before. All the "unanswered questions" were either answered years ago, or there is no real 'question' in the first place.

Exactly how many more times does OBL have to confess before people dispense with the fairy stories?
Oh Trumble...you're so naive. Didn't you know the CIA invented all the tapes with Osama?

imaad_udeen
11-20-2006, 08:18 AM
No discussions on conspiracy theories will be allowed. Such conjecture benefits no one.

Link

Goku
11-20-2006, 04:05 PM
I cant see the vid, it says error, anyonen got another link?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.