/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sign The petition

Ghazi
01-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Salaam

Sign the petition below against Denmark for insulting our prophet(PBUH).
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...ign.cgi?DENMUS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaSangarTalib
01-29-2006, 10:59 PM
:sl:

:w:

Wahid
01-30-2006, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
:sl: [Long quote removed]
salam
ty bro i dont buy any of em atm but good to know

DaSangarTalib
01-30-2006, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vahid
salam
ty bro i dont buy any of em atm but good to know
thats good brotha :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aishaazher
01-30-2006, 10:15 PM
assalamu alaikum,
umm...how did these people insult our beloved prophet??
I don't buy any of those products but i will tell everyone in our mosque to boycott them....
W'Alaikum Assalam

Halima
01-30-2006, 10:46 PM
WARNING:

17.When a long article/post has been posted, and you want to comment on the article/post, do not quote it since it is a waste of space.

Brother_Mujahid
01-30-2006, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
WARNING:

17.When a long article/post has been posted, and you want to comment on the article/post, do not quote it since it is a waste of space.
sometimes people do it by mistake

DaSangarTalib
01-31-2006, 12:31 PM

For those of you who are unaware of the situation….A News Paper in Denmark made a competition to draw a sketch of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH ) they received 100's of sketches and the news paper published 12 sketches in their publication for weeks in which they have shown Prophet wearing missiles and bombs and shown his sketches in very bad positions.

Muslims and Muslim organizations of Denmark had a protest against this, but the government was and still is defending the News paper and not even ready to hear the plea of the local Muslims leaders.

The Egyptclub suggest that we boycott Denmark's products like:

>> Nido Milk Powder

>> Anchor Milk Powder

>> Lurpark Cheese and other products (see the pictures below)!

In short!

If there isn’t anything else that the Muslim Ummah can do, then at least it can ban/boycott using these following products so that we can have an economical effect on them! Insha Allah.

Here are some products you can boycott.....BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT!!! Insha Allah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tilmeez
01-31-2006, 12:38 PM

will comply, Inshallah.

DaSangarTalib
01-31-2006, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez

will comply, Inshallah.

Insha Allah :)

DaSangarTalib
01-31-2006, 04:33 PM

Rabi'ya
01-31-2006, 04:36 PM
not kinder!!!*cries*

Rabi'ya:rose:

DaSangarTalib
01-31-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
not kinder!!!*cries*

Rabi'ya:rose:
:happy:

DaSangarTalib
01-31-2006, 07:33 PM

for more products check out the link Insha Allah

>>> http://www.no4denmark.com/ar/su.php

akulion
01-31-2006, 07:39 PM
i think the boycott is coming to an end now - the magazine apologized according to Al Jazeera

Meanwhile the editor of Jyllands-Posten on Monday apologised for offending Muslims.

"These cartoons were not in violation of Danish law but have irrefutably offended many Muslims, and for that we apologise," editor-in-chief Carsten Juste said in a letter to the Petra news agency in Jordan.
Al-Jazeera

aakhirah
02-02-2006, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
i think the boycott is coming to an end now - the magazine apologized according to Al Jazeera
What about the fact that many European newspapers have followed suit (and there's talk of UK joining in)! Unfortunately, this is only the start...

fantaxxy_moon
02-02-2006, 04:10 PM
well, yes i have heard that, they are just stupid people, and i got a copy of what they drew, i can post it over here now, just let me get it, they know nothing about the truth:grumbling
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah

For those of you who are unaware of the situation….A News Paper in Denmark made a competition to draw a sketch of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH ) they received 100's of sketches and the news paper published 12 sketches in their publication for weeks in which they have shown Prophet wearing missiles and bombs and shown his sketches in very bad positions.

Muslims and Muslim organizations of Denmark had a protest against this, but the government was and still is defending the News paper and not even ready to hear the plea of the local Muslims leaders.

The Egyptclub suggest that we boycott Denmark's products like:

>> Nido Milk Powder

>> Anchor Milk Powder

>> Lurpark Cheese and other products (see the pictures below)!

In short!

If there isn’t anything else that the Muslim Ummah can do, then at least it can ban/boycott using these following products so that we can have an economical effect on them! Insha Allah.

Here are some products you can boycott.....BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT!!! Insha Allah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muezzin
02-02-2006, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fantaxxy_moon
well, yes i have heard that, they are just stupid people, and i got a copy of what they drew, i can post it over here now, just let me get it, they know nothing about the truth:grumbling
Please don't post it. That would just make us look like fools.

Salaam
02-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Salaam,

thanks for the info...

aakhirah
02-02-2006, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fantaxxy_moon
These so-called Islamic websites that are displaying the cartoons are just as guilty as their non-Muslim ignorant counterparts. Astaghfirullah!

To everyone, we don't ever want to see them, ok?

akulion
02-02-2006, 09:21 PM
sorry bro Akhira I had posted the bpoycott was over when the news was still fresh

the boycott continues only now its extended to all of EU in my opinion

and its not "a small group of ignorant people" @ fantaxxy
its a lot of newspapers and the danish newspaper which origianlly published is not a small one - its the largest right wing publication in Denmark

ishkabab
02-02-2006, 09:28 PM
wow a lot of products....whoa...im #72817
inshAllah we'll get a million

Muezzin
02-05-2006, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TOPGUN
Sorry to disagree but they had every right to publish the cartoons. I think Muslims sense of humour is lacking somewhat. You shouldnt take everything so seriously , it was just a bit of fun thats all.
On the contrary, I have a very good sense of humour. That just wasn't funny :)

On the other hand, this reaction is disproportionate, but really not unexpected. The newspaper published the cartoons to get a reaction, and boy did they get one.

abdullahi
02-09-2006, 02:01 AM
please read and sign the following petitions asw well, and also email the links to your friends:
http://www.petitiononline.com/moh12345/petition.html
http://www.petitiononline.com/lana34/petition.html
http://www.petitiononline.com/rmdbc123/petition.html
http://www.petitiononline.com/Eagle999/petition.html

we want to be at the top of the list, every day insh'Allah

sumay28
02-09-2006, 11:27 AM
aww man LEGO!??

afriend
02-09-2006, 12:04 PM
The only thing i have bought from these companies is Kinder and Lego.

I neva heard of the rest.

And boycotting these products is gonna b much easier than the israeli products......LOL

Sis786
02-09-2006, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumay28
aww man LEGO!??
Lol

I dont buy any of those Products execpt for the kinder Eggs..erm for my niece :embarrass

BUT

I i mean ..SHE is gonna have to do without them!

edil
02-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I dont use any of these products anyway except the puck and insh'allah I wont buy that one too.

Nabal12
02-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Well a friend of mine had another petition on their msn name and I signed it. It's got over 100000 people signed already. go to: http://new.petitiononline.com/lana34/petition.html

I'm not sure all these petitions really help but I dont know....we'll see.

Nabal12
02-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Sorry, didnt see it already posted:hiding:. I'm not used to a board without the edit button:skeleton:

isk
02-15-2006, 08:00 PM
thankfully i dont purchase any of the goods listed!!!!!!!

Anette
02-15-2006, 08:33 PM
One thing I suggest is never, ever even if it isn't a boycott buy “Gamle Ole”. It is a cheese an in English "Gamle" means old. It really stinks and leaves all your groceries that you keep with it stinking the same way. :giggling: :giggling:

Some of the products like “Arla” we produce in Sweden also.

Herostratos
02-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Well met everyone!

In my first post on this forum, I just wanted to point out that you'll have to boycott Germany, Austria, Spain, France, Italy, Canada, Japan, Jordan and I think Holland as well, as all of those countries has published the cartoons in different papers. A far-right swedish party also published the pictures on their web-sites for a few hours, but it was shut down by the government.

Second, I don't think it will hurt the countries greatly if you boycott farm-produce(is that the name for it?). Farm products are heavily subsidized with the taxpayers' money, and if fewer of those are made, due to a boycott, Denmark as a whole will be better off :D.

Sorry guys but the relatively moderate purchasing power of muslem countries aren't going to scare anyone that much.... A much more effective way would've been to stop exporting oil(that would ruin you though).

Edited to add:
Btw, I feel sorry for anyone that has not grown up with Lego... Boycotting it will not be for the best of your kids :P

fantaxxy_moon
05-16-2006, 02:36 PM
[MAD][MAD][MAD][MAD][/MAD][/MAD][/MAD][/MAD] this is soo mad ..

Goku
05-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Well 104,719 signitures in the petition as of now and they wont any more sign, otherwise I would've signed it.

Abdullah4ever
05-19-2006, 04:46 PM

Kinder?! Lego?!?! Oh man :(

czgibson
05-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Greetings,

Can I just ask: what is the point in boycotting all Danish products? Aren't you making the false assumption that all these companies supported the publication of the cartoons?

Peace

Muslim Soldier
05-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Why is it that when one Muslim commits a crime all muslims are blamed?
Aren't you making the false assumption that all the muslims supported the commition of the crime?

czgibson
05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier
Why is it that when one Muslim commits a crime all muslims are blamed?
Aren't you making the false assumption that all the muslims supported the commition of the crime?
Some people might make that assumption - ignorant people. Don't assume that I do, please.

Would you like to have a go at answering the question now?

Peace

Muslim Soldier
05-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Sure I would.

When we boycott al the companies, we show our anger against them all.
1.Those who published the cartoons
2.Those who saw them and didnt do anything about them
3.Those who saw them and enjoyed them

It might not make much sense to you perhaps but boycotting all products will frighten them. (1,2,3) hence the repulsive act will never be done again

czgibson
05-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Greetings,
Sure I would.

When we boycott al the companies, we show our anger against them all.
1.Those who published the cartoons
2.Those who saw them and didnt do anything about them
3.Those who saw them and enjoyed them

It might not make much sense to you perhaps but boycotting all products will frighten them. (1,2,3) hence the repulsive act will never be done again
I can understand your problem with groups 1 and 3. Here's the thing:

Everyone I know thought the cartoons were in bad taste, but they defended the newspaper's right to publish them. The chances are good that many of the boards of directors of the Danish companies you mention would feel the same way, as well as most Western companies in general. That's just the way people think in the West. This attitude amounts to 'doing nothing about them'. Therefore, you should actually be boycotting all Western companies full stop, no?

Peace

Peace

Muslim Soldier
05-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Greetings,
Thank you for peace(ing) me
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Everyone I know thought the cartoons were in bad taste, but they defended the newspaper's right to publish them. The chances are good that many of the boards of directors of the Danish companies you mention would feel the same way, as well as most Western companies in general. That's just the way people think in the West. This attitude amounts to 'doing nothing about them'. Therefore, you should actually be boycotting all Western companies full stop, no?

Islam has its own way of thinking. It does not follow the wstern method. When these companies/ thier directors/ the people, defended the abusers, they too became part of them.

czgibson
05-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Greetings,
Greetings,
Thank you for peace(ing) me
No problem. Increase the Peace!

Islam has its own way of thinking. It does not follow the wstern method. When these companies/ thier directors/ the people, defended the abusers, they too became part of them.
Yes, I accept that, but my question was this: following the logic you've just explained, shouldn't you actually be boycotting all Western companies, since they most likely agree that the newspaper had the right to publish the cartoons?

Peace

Muslim Soldier
05-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Greetings (hey I can get used to this)

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Yes, I accept that, but my question was this: following the logic you've just explained, shouldn't you actually be boycotting all Western companies, since they most likely agree that the newspaper had the right to publish the cartoons?
I would just like to clerify this one thing. What I post is my opinion and may not be Islamic

About boycotting all the western companies one should do so if they supported the papers. However thier support was far lessr than the danish support.

I am sorry I can not say more on boycotting the west coz I dont live there and may not be able to feel how the muslims live there.

Peace

hassanomar
06-13-2006, 11:01 PM
thats for that bro was really helpful

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.