/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hadith qudsi..

hasib
01-30-2006, 01:21 AM
:sl:

Brothers and Sisters, let us talk about some hadith qudsi today. In the coming months insha'Allah, I will take 1 of the 40 hadith qudsi and talk about it. Learn from it, benefit and correct ourselves (including me) and for those who already know it, will be a good reminder for them too.

Today let us start with #28 - Suicide: Paradise Forbidden. For many of us, we know suicide is haram. We know whatever we are going through this life it but a test and whatever happens in the next life will depend on how we lived our lives in this world. It is Allah who granted us life and it is his to take at the appointed time. Who are we to end our lives then? Know that whatever difficulty you have in this life, suicide is not an option. And if anyone does it, then they are doomed in the next life as well. For a good article on punishment of grave go here http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...tml#post168641

28, Suicide - Paradise forbidden

There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise.

It was related by al-Bukhari.

So what are we being told here? It talks about some man who was in much trouble that he slit his wrist and died. God tells us because this man killed himself, Jannah has been forbidden for him! What an end.. sad!!

Many of us, :Alhumdill, are quite comfortable in life but there are real muslims' brothers and sisters who come from not so good homes and the young people are really depressed. Many years ago, when i was in high school, i used to volunteer at this shelter for abused childern and while most of the cases were non muslims, we had a fair bit of musim cases too. You'd be surprised how much turmoil is there in the muslim houses but we dont hear about it much. Anyhoo my point is that, there are in fact real people (muslims) teenagers who are depressed and are strongly suicidal. Brothers and Sisters we must try our best to get out there and spread the message about this. Just few hours a week can make the difference between life and death for someone.

Always keep in mind that Allah doesnt place a burden on a soul more than it can bear 7:42.. no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear.. and when things get too much to bear then turn to HIM for help and peace of mind for the good Lord tells in his book in 13:28 Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.

Let us part on this for today and insha'Allah continue in the coming weeks. I hope this article has been benficial.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nurul3eyn
01-30-2006, 02:58 AM
Assalamu Alaikum, Jazakallahu Khairan bro, this is very nice . Im sooo amazed that Islam discussed and raised our level soo high and magnificent in Islam.....I have seen some depressed teens too,,,we cannot help every1 at once but if we try to pass our messages around am sure few will appreciate and be thankfull if not all.

nurul3eyn
01-30-2006, 03:11 AM
Allah forgives who he repents sincerely and wishes not to repeat his sinful actions,,,
Hadith Qudsi 32:
A man sinned greatly against himself, and when death came to him he charged his sons, saying: When I have died, burn me, then crush me and scatter [my ashes] into the sea, for, by Allah, if my Lord takes possession of me, He will punish me in a manner in which He has punished no one [else]. So they did that to him. Then He said to the earth: Produce what you have taken-and there he was! And He said to him: What induced you to do what you did? He said: Being afraid of You, O my Lord (or he said: Being frightened of You) and because of that He forgave him.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

salam aleikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.