/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Mahdi???

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-03-2005, 03:53 AM
It is said in one of the Hadeeths (which are Islamic texts that record the preaching of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and interpret the Holy Koran) that the sign of imminent appearance of the Antichrist (Dajjal), Imam Mahdi and the second coming of Jesus Christ will be the occurrence of both a solar and a lunar eclipse in the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. It is said that the war of the Antichrist will take place in the year following these occurrences.

Based on this prophecy, it is possible to speculate the timing of the war. Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar. So a particular day under that calendar does not occur around the same day of the solar Roman calendar. Roughly speaking, every year the month of Ramadan starts 11 days before the day on which it started in the previous year, according to the solar calendar. For example, Ramadan started on 17th November in 2001. So in 2002 it will start approximately on 6th November, in 2003 on 26th October and so on. Based on this assumption, the approximate period of Ramadan according to the English calendar for the coming years can be worked out as follows:

2001 2002 2003 2004
16 Nov - 16 Dec 5 Nov - 5 Dec 25 Oct - 25 Nov 14 Oct - 14 Nov

2005 2006 2007 2008
3 Oct - 3 Nov 22 Sep - 22 Oct 11 Sep - 11 Oct 1 Sep - 1 Oct

2009 2010
21 Aug - 21 Sep 10 Aug - 10 Sep

Now we have to find out those solar and lunar eclipses during this period, total, partial or annular, which will be visible from the Middle East and find out whether both a solar and a lunar eclipse takes place in any of the above-mentioned periods.

Solar & lunar eclipses that both occur during Ramadan in the period 2001-2010 are in 2002 (4 Dec & 20 Nov respectively), 2003 (23 Nov & 8 Nov respectively), 2004 (14 Oct & 28 Oct respectively) and 2005 (3 Oct & 17 Oct respectively). The path/visibility of the eclipses are as follows :

2002:
Solar - South Africa, Indonesia, Australia
Lunar (Penumbral) - Americas, Africa, Europe, East Asia

2003:
Solar- Australia, New Zealand, South America
Lunar (Total) - Americas, Europe, Africa, Central Asia

2004:
Solar: NE Asia, Alaska, Hawaii
Lunar (Total) - America, Europe, Africa, Central Asia

2005:
Solar (annular) : Europe, Africa, S. Asia
Lunar (Partial) - Asia, Australia, Pacific, North America

Only in the case of the 2005 eclipses, both the eclipses will be visible from the Middle East and part of the Arab world. The path of greatest visibility of the 2005 annular solar eclipse taking place on 3rd October will be Spain ->, Algeria -> Libya -> East Africa. However, annular or partial eclipse will be observed from the whole of Europe, Middle East including the Arabian Peninsula, Africa, Iran and India.

The Partial Lunar Eclipse taking place on 17th October 2005 can be observed from part of the Arabian Peninsula and Middle East, Iran and part of Europe during moon-rise.

Since the Hadeeth says that the war will take place in the year following the year when these eclipses take place, we get the time of the war as end of 2006 or 2007 as Nostradamus seems to indicate in X.74 .

Nostradamus too, hints at the time (and place) of the appearance of the Antichrist in the "Epistle to Henry II" with reference to a solar eclipse; the relevant lines are quoted below -

Then the great Empire of the Antichrist will begin where once was Attila's empire and the new Xerxes will descend with great and countless numbers, so that the coming of the Holy Ghost, proceeding from the 48th degree, will make a transmigration, chasing out the abomination of the Christian Church, and whose reign will be for a time and to the end of time.

This will be preceded by a solar eclipse more dark and gloomy than any since the creation of the world, except that after the death and passion of Jesus Christ. And it will be in the month of October than the great translation will be made and it will be such that one will think the gravity of the earth has lost its natural movement and that it is to be plunged into the abyss of perpetual darkness.

The first para describes the place of the beginning of the empire of the Antichrist while the second para states that a solar eclipse, will precede the appearance of the Antichrist. It also states that the eclipse will take place in the month of October. This description tallies with the conclusions arrived from the Islamic prophecies that a solar eclipse will take place in the month of October preceding the year of the appearance of the Antichrist. The eclipse of 3rd October, 2005 will be visible from both France and Saudi Arabia.

The other solar eclipses visible in the month of October after the year 2005 are on -23.10.2014 (partial) Visible from North and South Americas
25.10.2022 (partial) Visible from France and Saudi Arabia
14.10.2023 (annular) Visible from North and South Americas
02.10.2024 (annular) Visible from southern South America
25.10.2041 (annular) Visible from Australia and Pacific
14.10.2042 (annular) Visible from Australia and S. East Asia
03.10.2043 (annular) Visible from Australia and Antarctica
04.10.2051 (partial) Visible from Antarctica and Pacific
24.10.2060 (annular) Visible from Africa (misses Saudi Arabia)

Among all the Solar Eclipses visible in the month of October during the period 2006 - 2060, only the one of 25.10.2022, which will be a partial solar eclipse, will be visible from both France and Saudi Arabia. However, this being a partial eclipse will hardly cover France into an "abyss of perpetual darkness". The partial eclipse will take place in France during dawn to mid-day and in Saudi Arabia from afternoon till dusk. Moreover, this will not happen in the month of Ramadan and the nearest lunar eclipse of 8.11.2022 will not be visible from either France or Saudi Arabia or anywhere in Europe or West Asia. Thus, the solar eclipse of 25.10.2022 does not meet the criteria set by both the prophecies of Nostradamus and the Islamic prophecies.

In the next 60 years, the Solar Eclipse of 3rd October, 2005 uniquely stands out as the eclipse which fulfills both the prophecies of Nostradamus and the timing derived from the Islamic prophecies.

Coming to the question of why Nostradamus said that this eclipse will be "more dark and gloomy than any since the creation of the world" and "that it (earth) is to be plunged into the abyss of perpetual darkness", it is observed from the simulation of this solar eclipse from places like France and Saudi Arabia using various astronomy softwares like Cybersky etc., that this eclipse will be an annular eclipse and the apparent motion of both the moon and the sun in the sky vis-a-vis the viewer on the Earth at these places will almost be the same. What this means is that the observer on earth will see the sun and the moon race from east to west almost at the same apparent speed and path and hence some or other part of the sun will remain covered by the moon for a major part of the day and the sun will never shine with its full brightness almost throughout the day ! This will be a unique solar eclipse.

It is thus established beyond reasonable doubts that both Nostradamus and the Islamic prophecies speak of the Solar Eclipse of 3.10.2005 as an important milestone, signaling the appearance of the Antichrist within one year (2006-7) or so and the war that will follow.

Another clue regarding the timing of the Third World War can be obtained from a quatrain of Nostradamus, which correspond to the Islamic prophecies that talk about the appearance of "Urwah", the Arab Prince, who will appear before the appearance of Imam Mahdi and rule over Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon and Syria, defeat Iran and collaborate with a "Christian Group" to defeat another Christian Group while attacking Rome. The details of these prophecies have been discussed in the page on Russian invasion of Europe and on Islamic Prophecies. The quatrain is as follows :

The Arab Prince Mars, Sun, Venus, Leo, the rule of the Church will succumb by sea: Towards Persia very nearly a million men, The true serpent will invade Byzantium and Egypt. ~ Nostradamus, V.25

We have to work out the time when Mars, Sun and Venus is in the constellation of Leo as viewed from a town close to where Nostradamus wrote his prophecies, say, Marseille which is in Aix-en-Provence. On 28.8.2006, as viewed from Marseille, the positional details of Mars, Sun and Venus will be as follows:

Mars Data -

Location:France, Marseille (Coordinates 005° 22' 00" E 43° 17' 00" N)
Local time 28/08/2006 12:58:53, Universal time 28/08/2006 11:58:53
Right ascension 11h 36m 09s
Declination +03° 29' 49"
Azimuth 161° 04' 20"
Altitude +48° 44' 20"
Longitude 173° 08' 24"
Latitude +00° 50' 34"
Constellation: Latin name Leo, English name Lion

Sun Data -

Right ascension 10h 27m 32s
Declination +09° 39' 33"
Azimuth 188° 27' 35"
Altitude +56° 07' 50"
Longitude 155° 02' 58"
Latitude +00° 00' 00"
Constellation:Latin name Leo, English name Lion

Venus Data -

Right ascension 09h 27m 42s
Declination +15° 58' 36"
Azimuth 217° 41' 33"
Altitude +57° 56' 54"
Longitude 139° 11' 31"
Latitude +00° 57' 24"
Constellation: Latin name Leo, English name Lion

Mars, Sun, Venus in Leo as seen from Marseilles, Aix-en-Provence, France on 28.8.2006 (Click to enlarge)

It can be seen that around 28.8.2006, Mars, Sun and Venus will be in Leo. This could be the time of the appearance of the Arab prince or the time when the attack against Italy will start. This timing coincides well with the timing of WW-III derived from other sources and using other methods as described in this page.

I dont know what to think of this. can anyone give me their views please. I however say AllahuAlam. but i did find this interesting.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-03-2005, 03:58 AM
SOURCE

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-03-2005, 04:17 AM
The major problem with this article is it doesn't mention the hadith it is refering to.

I would say that overall it is very doubtful, and based primarily on conjecture.

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-03-2005, 04:25 AM
yes good point

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SpaceFalcon2001
04-03-2005, 04:58 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

A7med
07-18-2005, 04:02 PM
INTERESTING :confused:

Arwa
07-18-2005, 04:31 PM
:sl:

Interesting article.. but I had a question...

Someone told me that the Mahid wil come when least expected.. is it true? :confused:

A7med
07-18-2005, 04:46 PM
thats wot i was told too

Ataraxis
07-19-2005, 12:53 AM
:eek: Yep..interesting..but nobody can really predict what/when this will happen. We can just watch the world [and ourselves] changing before our eyes. Quite interesting all the same though, the more we know, the better :). :-X

Gaf_G
07-19-2005, 03:21 PM
sounds like a load of breeze to me all those funky calculations

A7med
07-19-2005, 03:37 PM
;D ^^^ well at least try to understand it :p ;D ;D

mary
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
ermmm, im really confused i thought imam mahdi was to do with shiism. I neva knew of madhi can someone plz explain to me cos i dnt have any knowledge on this. Sorry probz seems really thick but its best to ask than not know at all........

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Imaam Mehdi is a belief of all mainstream Muslims - he will come as a leader for the Muslims. Please read the following for more info:
http://allaahuakbar.net/mehdavis/who...imam_mahdi.htm

mary
07-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Thank u

mahdisoldier19
08-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Assalama Alakam Warahmatullah Wabaraktu

Im just curious arent we living in an age of signs of judgement coming so clearly. I had family who in afghanistan who fought the russians and they said when a mujadeen died his body wouldnt smelll awful, rather very good because of the angels Cologne. That happened because that was a true holy war, Now whats going on now in afghanistan and iraq is that a true holy war because no bush is thinking about entering Iran. So like did anyone endup losing family in iraq or afghanistan and smelling them to see if they smell good? because if they smell good doesnt that mean they are dieing for Allah , so we def know we should help the muslims. Thats just a thought i had but other than that arent we living in an age of so many signs ?

I remember reading a post somewhere that a sheikh said the imam mahdi will come in 2006 or in the next few years? just out of curiousity is there a sign thats clear to the world that his emergence is very very soon? but then that would be kinda bad because we would all have to witness the greatest fitna of dajjal and yajuj and majuj yet we should all be happy, they are followed by Evil we are followed by Allah swt our dead will be in paradise, theyre dead will be in hellfire!~

Labaik Ya Allah
08-24-2005, 08:38 PM
yep allah noes best ur saying and six year i was told he would re apear in a odd year of ramadan

Labaik Ya Allah
08-24-2005, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim
Allaah azzawajjal knows best.
With him alone lie the knowledge of the unseen.

true true but is it true that the 4 corners of iraq are now burning or am i jus dreaming

Samee
08-26-2005, 06:08 PM

My maternal Grandfather was run over by a tank in the war against the USSR in Afghanistan 25 years ago. He penetrated a camp to save his brother, and he actually did, but unfortuantely he and his brother were caught and eventually martyred. May Allah give them both The Firdaus.

That was a TRUE Jihad. And also, lets say you were living in Iraq, minding your own business when pieces of scum started dropping bombs on innocent people, killing them by the thousands? Alhamdulilah, the Mujahideen in Iraq and in Afghanistan are on the right track. Also the ones in Sudan and Chechnya. May Allah grant them victory, because they are the soldiers of Allah and the Mahdi will take them as his army.

Muezzin
08-26-2005, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Now whats going on now in afghanistan and iraq is that a true holy war because no bush is thinking about entering Iran. So like did anyone endup losing family in iraq or afghanistan and smelling them to see if they smell good?
If I lost a relative in Iraq or Afghanistan, the last thing I'd want to do is sniff their body. :confused:

Labaik Ya Allah
08-26-2005, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
If I lost a relative in Iraq or Afghanistan, the last thing I'd want to do is sniff their body. :confused:

ur funny man

Ummu Amatullah
08-28-2005, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiullah

My maternal Grandfather was run over by a tank in the war against the USSR in Afghanistan 25 years ago. He penetrated a camp to save his brother, and he actually did, but unfortuantely he and his brother were caught and eventually martyred. May Allah give them both The Firdaus.

That was a TRUE Jihad. And also, lets say you were living in Iraq, minding your own business when pieces of scum started dropping bombs on innocent people, killing them by the thousands? Alhamdulilah, the Mujahideen in Iraq and in Afghanistan are on the right track. Also the ones in Sudan and Chechnya. May Allah grant them victory, because they are the soldiers of Allah and the Mahdi will take them as his army.
Ahh.....that's sad.Insh'allah hope your grandfather the best.I really beleive judgement day is sooooooooooo close seriously I really feel that way.The only signs that we are waiting to unfold are the 10 signs the rest are already seen around.Like zina will increase,false witnesses(look at lawyers),people who aren't trustworthy will be trusted(Bush),women will increase in number,businesses will expand(for Allah's sake women even have their own companies),and so many other things.Really we have to change as one Ummah to the better good. :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

mahdisoldier19
10-02-2005, 10:17 PM
isnt when eclipses happen in ramadan the beginning the mahdi will come soon

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...p_news_eclipse

isnt this abit curious?

ishkabab
10-02-2005, 11:00 PM
hey whats mahdi??.........

Muhammad
10-02-2005, 11:06 PM

Threads merged.

Khattab
10-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I read the hadeeth was fabricated but Allah Hu Alim I will let a brother with knowledge speak about it.

Samee
10-03-2005, 07:13 PM
In 2006 we will have 2 Hajj's. And I read somewhere Mahdi will emerge during or after a Hajj where we have alot of chaos or whatever.

If you think about it, now is the perfect time for Mahdi to come. What other time have been muslims been oppressed so severely without a leader?

We need divine knowledge. Now.

Fatimab
10-08-2005, 11:40 AM
ASALAMU ALAKIUM,

THERE WILL BE A TIME WHERE AN ECLISPE WILL OCCUR AND IT WILL COME IN RAMADAN, WHEN THIS HAPPENS THE EMERGENCE OF THE MAHDI WILL COME.
AND SO THIS ECLISPE ALREADY HAPPEN IN THIS RAMADAN IN SYRIA I THINK AND THAT ALSO ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE HAD OCCUR IN RAMADAN IN PAKISTAN.

AND SO ALLAHU ALLARM THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT IS NEAR.

HERE IS A LINK OF THE SIGNS BEFORE THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.

http://www.islaam.org/Al_Mahdi/all-one-page.htm#imam

IM YOUR SISTER IN ISLAM

TAKE CARE

Umm Shaheed
10-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Walaykum Assalam Ukhti

Jazak'Allah Khairun for the link :thumbs_up

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-08-2005, 02:02 PM

Jazakalah Khair for posting this. Its in the wrong section though :-\

czgibson
10-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Greetings,

Do you have a crystal ball or something?

It's foolish to keep making announcements that the end of the world is near. Just ask the Jehovah's Witnesses - they revise their predictions every couple of years.

Peace

Zuko
10-08-2005, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Do you have a crystal ball or something?

It's foolish to keep making announcements that the end of the world is near. Just ask the Jehovah's Witnesses - they revise their predictions every couple of years.

Peace
I agree with czgibson that we shouldn't make predictions, but there are many ahadith that say that the hour is drawing closer, we just don't know when...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-08-2005, 02:28 PM

The knowledge is with Allah and Allah alone. Its good to know the signs of what happens at the hour, but its something we shudnt dwell on. Rathar, we shud focus on ourselves and how we can be better people and muslims.

Mohammad Shabbir
10-08-2005, 02:47 PM
another sign of the day of qiyamah allah swt says in the quran 'men will build tall buildings and men will knock them down' example twin towers

Umm Safiya
10-08-2005, 03:19 PM

Don't we still need the khilafah-state, before judgement day? Allâhu 'alam..

muslimrebel
10-08-2005, 03:39 PM
brothers and sisters in islam.....we shud not be worried about wen actually the last day has come.....but instead wat we have prepared for it....asalamu alaikuum wa rahmatullah wa barakaat

Samee
10-08-2005, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shabbir
another sign of the day of qiyamah allah swt says in the quran 'men will build tall buildings and men will knock them down' example twin towers

Actually, you are referring to:

"Men will compete with one another in the construction of tall buildings." - Hadith

It doesn't say men will knock them down. As for the competition, it has Inshallah happened already. Around 10 years ago countries like Syria and other countries which I have forgot were building these tall buildings in an attempt to one-up the other country by claiming to have the taller building. It went on for like 12 years, with each country building a taller building every couple of years.

I saw it on the Discovery Channel :brother:

Muhammad
10-08-2005, 04:34 PM

Threads merged.

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Anyone who claims to know [specifically] when the Day of Judgement is, has committed disbelief. In the hadith of the Angel Gabriel, when the Prophet Muhammad saws, the Messenger of Allah who recieves revelation, was asked when the day of judgement is, he said "I don't know". How then can anyone claim to know what the Prophet saws himself didn't know?
It would defeat the purpose of this test if human beings could just calculate when the Day of Judgement is.

However, this is different from observing the signs of the Day of Judgement, which the Prophet Muhammad saws told us to be on the lookout for. Nevertheless, Muslims should watch out for all those people who bring predictions based on some calculations.

Samee
10-08-2005, 10:21 PM

I think you mean the day of Qiyamah. The day of Judgment is completely different- it has no time and date. In fact, Time is wiped out after Qiyamah. You can't say like the Day of judgment will be on 17 Sha'ban, etc.

It doesn't have a month format, but we know when the DOJ will be. It's after the Qiyamah when all graves will be poured forth. What we DON'T know is when Qiyamah will be. That, has a time and date :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-09-2005, 12:16 AM
:sl: Samiullah,
Can you show us your source for differentiating between the Day of Judgement and the Day of Standing (yawm al-qiyama)? Bear in mind that the Qur'an uses many names to refer to this Final Day of resurrection.

Salah ud Deen
10-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad
The Punjabi Mirza Ghulam Ahmad founded the Ahmadiyya Movement within Islam in 1889.

According to a Hadith and the Ahmaddiya movement, one of the signs which will indicate the emergence of the Mahdi will be that in the month of Ramadan prior to his emergence, a solar eclipse, followed by a lunar eclipse will be visible from the East and the West. These signs were visible right after the claim of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to be the promised Mahdi. These claims are disputed by many non-Ahmadi Muslims.
Stupid Qadiani's I can't stand them. Is it lawful to kill the Qadiani's?

aytekin1
10-09-2005, 12:38 AM
assalam alaikum

i was searching the net and found some videos on the day of judgment and the sign of it. these videos are based on quranic verses. the website is below

www.harunyahya.com

you can also download thse movies and e books too

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-09-2005, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salah ud Deen
Stupid Qadiani's I can't stand them. Is it lawful to kill the Qadiani's?
No. Its not lawful to kill any innocent people.

modez
10-09-2005, 04:11 PM
i agree not to kill them...but they are NOT innocent

Samee
10-09-2005, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
:sl: Samiullah,
Can you show us your source for differentiating between the Day of Judgement and the Day of Standing (yawm al-qiyama)? Bear in mind that the Qur'an uses many names to refer to this Final Day of resurrection.

Brother, Qiyamah and the day of resurrection are two different things. One day, the earth and everything in it will perish on the command of the soor. Then, after this, everything will be ressurected, and that is when the judgment will begin.

Labaik Ya Allah
10-09-2005, 05:20 PM
i agree with sumuillah

alaaramadan
10-09-2005, 05:29 PM
salamualkium,
why did u write 2006 mahdi?
that was scary lol

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-09-2005, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiullah

Brother, Qiyamah and the day of resurrection are two different things. One day, the earth and everything in it will perish on the command of the soor. Then, after this, everything will be ressurected, and that is when the judgment will begin.
:sl: brother,
You did not answer my question, which was asking for the source for this belief. Instead, you simply re-stated the belief that Yawm Al-Qiyama (the Day of Standing) is different from Yawm Al-Fasl (the Day of Judgement) and Yawm Al-Ba'ath (the Day of Resurrection).

But the correct belief is that they are all names for the same event. Imaam Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani listed all these names for the Day of Judgement (Fath Al-Baari, 11/396). Shaykh Umar Sulayman Al-Ashqar defines Al-Qiyaama as follows:
Then there will come a time when Allah will restore and resurrect His slaves. he will make them stand before Him and bring them to account for their previous actions. On that Day the people will be faced with immense terrors from which none will be able to escape except those who have prepared themselves for that Day with faith and righteous deeds. At the end of that Day, people will be driven to their ultimate destination, Paradise or Hell.

This Day is the Day of Resurrection. (Al-Ashqar, The Day of Resurrection, IIPH, p.20)
So, again, I request that you show where you have gotten this idea from that they are seperate events, because I have not seen it supported by any authentic material.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.