/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what would be ur fav place on earth??

Helena
01-30-2006, 11:08 AM
:sl:

Well back wid anada interesting thread;D :giggling: , was too busy 6assignment got one to give 2moro, inshalah can everybody make dua for me!!! but hope nobody has created this before!! :rant:

Every place on this earth is special to me, as Allah(swt) created. No one is different den anada!!

But one place dat my heart is stuck on, my souland mind is there, which is saudi arabia, love it , love it and love it!! Especially makkah and medinah, and the place of arafat, where we all will meet for the final gathering!!

second would be Egypt, avnt been there. but one of my dreams!!

hope everybody participates!!!! with ur fav place and with a explanation inshalah!:)

:w: :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
01-30-2006, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

Especially makkah and medinah, and the place of arafat, where we all will meet for the final gatherin!!

:w: :p
the final gathering will be in shaam not arafat?

anyway i think we do have a topic here somewhere :-\
anyway um id love to go just about any warm place with a few exceptions :okay:

mizan_aliashraf
01-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Salam
Directly in front the ka'bah in the haram definitely. That's the best place for me, or on the roof of the haram when the adhan is called, its almost as if the world is coming to an end.
Wassalam

afriend
01-30-2006, 11:29 AM
Yes brother I agree, although I have never visited Makkah or Madeenah, when I see it on TV, when the Azaan is called, i get a feeling that makes me......well it's unexplainable......So i'm a bit scared that if i go there then i will not be able to come back.

inshallah will be going there in Ramadhan.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
01-30-2006, 11:30 AM
salam
in makkah, in front of the kabah, near the door the hateem
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
01-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Salam
Very similar, we all know why you want to be there, bro. its so you can pray near the imams, dont try to deny it now
Wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
01-30-2006, 11:33 AM
salam
or standing near the leading spot, and viewing the kabah from there
you know why i want to be there?;D :hiding:
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
01-30-2006, 11:38 AM
Salam
If you do go in ramadan, ive got a tip for you so that you can pray in the first row near the imams.
Here goes. Stay near Bab Abdul-Aziz, thats where they come in from (being able to speak arabic would be an advantage) As the imam comes in with the guards, go up to one of them and start a conversation or act as if you dont know where to go. Carry on speaking to the guard and walk with them, they will not stop for you and this is an advantage. As they get nearer and nearer to the leading spot, stay with the guard. If he genuinely belives that you dont know where to go, you will be put in at the front near the imams praying behind the main imam who is leading. Then you can go and meet the imam.
It worked for me when i went in 1996 and had just learnt arabic.
Wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
01-30-2006, 11:39 AM
salam
lol mashallah great tip
kazakallah bro, lol only one small problem.....i can't speak arabic
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
01-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Salam
Never mind, most of the guards speak (broken) english. Anyway, you can always learn!
Wassalam

Rabi'ya
01-30-2006, 11:44 AM

obviously the fave place would be makkah or medina

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

hidaayah
01-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Madinah!!!!

Helena
01-30-2006, 11:47 AM

i have been der twice alhamdulilah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its seems as if i have been woken up from a beautiful dream!!! All my memores have been stored away, i wanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
go there again inshalah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mizan_aliashraf
01-30-2006, 11:49 AM
Salam
May allah give you the tawfiq to go there, ameen
Wassalam

afriend
01-30-2006, 11:49 AM
ur very lucky.........BTW Jazakallah 4 the tips Bro Mizan

MetSudaisTwice
01-30-2006, 11:50 AM
salam
ameen to the dua inshallah
wasalam

aljawaad
01-30-2006, 11:53 AM
:sl: I'd like to go to Makkah during the month of Ramadan , where Muslims from all around the world will be gathered.:okay:

shariq_0189
01-30-2006, 07:16 PM
medina and mecca...i want to see the cave of hiraa site so badly..

zaheer
01-30-2006, 07:26 PM
in my shed... heheheheh

ummhabibah
01-30-2006, 07:29 PM

ohhh marshallah i fink its already mentioned "makkah and madina":) :)
but i will also like to go to egypt,jordan and qatar inshallah.soo many places marshallah/:happy:

nurul3eyn
01-30-2006, 07:41 PM
it will definitely be Makkah or Madinah because the only way Keeping away from the Dajjal One way to be protected from the tribulation of the Dajjal is to live in Madinah or Makkah. Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet - (PBUH) - said, "There are angels standing at the gates of Madinah; neither plague nor the Dajjal can enter it." (al-Bukhari, Muslim.) Abu Bakr reported that the Prophet - (PBUH) - said, "The terror caused by the Dajjal will not enter Madinah. At that time it will have seven gates; there will be two angels guarding every gate."
:):):):)
wasalam aleikum

Snowflake
01-30-2006, 07:42 PM
I don't have a fave place, cuz havent really been anywhere except Pakistan and Dubai. But I hope to go and live in Mecca or Medina within 2 years inshaAllah.

so0x0xsweet
02-17-2006, 12:27 AM
my fav. place on earth that i eventually want to visit is well.. there are two.. Italy and Ireland <33 they are so beautiful

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.