/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaams

peace4eva
02-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Asalaamu alaikum

My name is Saimah. I am 24 and work as a Physiotherapist. I was born Muslim but only started practicing and understanding Islam properly a few years ago. I am still learning and hope to inshallah conintue gaiing knowlegde through getting talking to brothers and sisters on this site.

Anyway, inshallah see all of u around.

Wasalaam

Saimah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
02-03-2008, 03:54 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum!
intrsting occupation :)
inshaAllah may we all continue to learn and gain knowledge of islam.
i hope you have a beneficial time here
:w:

Ali.
02-03-2008, 04:22 PM
:welcome:

A physiotherapist eh? Could I ask you a question please, I keep forgetting to ask my physiotherapist this:

How long does it take for 'Anterior Knee Pain' to heal?

Mikayeel
02-03-2008, 04:24 PM
wa 3alekum alsalaam wa rahmat allah

Welcome Saimah! Hope u learn alot!, and i hope i learn alot from u aswell since ur a Physiotherapist:) u might help me with sum injuries i get during football lol:)

u deff like it here its amazing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
STRIDER_420
02-03-2008, 07:45 PM
welcome to the forum sister...hope u will enjoy ur stay here.....

FatimaAsSideqah
02-03-2008, 07:49 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to the Forum! Insha'Allah, you will have a warm benefical to learning more of Islam.

Wa Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.