/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Fran
02-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Hi

I'm Fran, a student midwife interested in making the nirthing experiance for muslim women as unique and fulfilling as i wish my own to be, and to this end i wish to educate myself in the accepted traditions and etiquette of pregnancy and birth.

As indicated above i am not a muslim, however i did consider coverting a few years ago, until i looked at my desire much closer and realised that it wasn't the religion i wished for, but the ability to 'hide' from men in general. I thought that wearing the hajib would achieve this, but soon realised that this was not a good enough reason to adopt any belief or culture.

i look forward to chatting and sharing beliefs and experiances with you all.

i hope that this offends noone, and i wish all well,

Fran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-04-2008, 12:17 AM
:welcome: aboard.. what do you mean by ' nirthing experiance for muslim women'

enjoy your stay!
peace

Fran
02-04-2008, 12:30 AM
lol, sorry, i meant birthin experiance.

FatimaAsSideqah
02-04-2008, 01:10 AM
Hello Fran.

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you will have a warm enjoying in here, God knows!

You can ask any of questions to us, then we can trying to answer back to you if we can.

Peace be upon you.

Sister Fatima

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!