/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bird flu :(

mano_the_cat
02-04-2008, 08:00 AM
Salam to all
i wanted to ask, whats the reality behind bird flu?
should we eat chicken & egg or not??
its recently discovered in karachi, pakistan but i am doubtful to eat or not.
any thoughts & suggestions??
thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aqsakhan
02-04-2008, 08:13 AM
i only eat chicken and egg or vegies as here they said tht bird flu is there,but as i cant it meat or beaf or fish thts y have no other options

mano_the_cat
02-04-2008, 11:52 AM
thanks sis aqsa.
i was worried because my cousin said last night that virus remains inactive in low temperatures & the govt people say that the way us desi people cook food at high temp levels, the virus is bound to die....
im confused...
i usually eat vegetables, lentils, mutton/beef & fish but chicken & egss are more likely to be eaten in normal routine.
thats why im so worried ... last year we tried not eating eggs & chicken for 3 months & we kind of got crazy in the end because there werent much variety in vegies too :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.