Of marraige Are RESPECTED

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
02-04-2008, 12:31 PM
:salamext:

Explain more?

tresbien
02-04-2008, 01:58 PM
In order to be considered as civil marraige It should be written in the court,Therefore, one should completetherequired papers.There are some who marry in mosque or elsewithout writting ,bearing in mind that thet wo parties agree tomarry each other.There also two witnesses ,dowry and wali if she is never married

tresbien
02-04-2008, 01:59 PM
In order to be considered as civil marraige It should be written in the court,Therefore, one should complete the required papers.There are some who marry in mosque or else without writting it ,bearing in mind that the two parties agree tomarry each other.There also two witnesses ,dowry and wali if she is never married.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UmmSqueakster
02-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Are we talking legal in the islamic sense or legal in the civil sense?

tresbien
02-04-2008, 02:34 PM
If the marriage is not written.IS IT LEGAL OR ZINA

qassy!
02-04-2008, 02:41 PM
good question

SomeHowpossible
02-16-2008, 04:59 AM
In marriage Nikah is important....nikah is kind of announcement so that every one knows 2 ones are married. papers are only prove to say that you are married.

___
sss

rabarbara2008
02-22-2008, 12:44 PM
I read once that a marriage like that, in the mosque, without writing but with witnesses, is considered legal. islamically speaking.

however, it's always recommended that you have some kind of proof of your marriage (writing in court, that is) in case there might be problems later. like a divorce.

also when you are married and your child in born, administrative things are much more easy if your marriage is subscribed legally. that is, in the court.

I will try to find back the fatwa where I read this, inshallah.

tresbien
02-23-2008, 09:21 PM
is it halal.i find the answer in www.islamqa. com
marriage contract section

sur
02-23-2008, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tresbien
Do U Think That Not Writting Marriage Is Legal IF The Conditions
Of marraige Are RESPECTED
theoratically it's OK, islamically.

BUT Qur'an:4:59 says we should obey our leaders(Governments), so if law of country requires it to be written, it should be written.

Also back then papers & ejucation were not common, so in complicated world of today it should be written down.

rabarbara2008
02-25-2008, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
theoratically it's OK, islamically.

BUT Qur'an:4:59 says we should obey our leaders(Governments), so if law of country requires it to be written, it should be written.

Also back then papers & ejucation were not common, so in complicated world of today it should be written down.
yes, that's exactly what i wanted to say, thank you
:w:

Andaraawus
03-02-2008, 10:36 PM
in otherwords Muslims marry in a uncivil manner is that what you are trying to say?

Andaraawus
03-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Salamun Alaykum
4:59 refers to authority amongst Muslims otherwise the Prophet saws would have had to obey the mushrikeen.
have you not read 5:44?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.