/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exercising

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 08:48 PM
:sl:
Anybody here crazy about bodybuilding?
cus i love it i train hard 4 times week i try to eat healthy 6 small meals a day but i can't cook so most of my meals are bread with something inside:statisfie:,i have about 1 good meal thats when my mother cooks,i gotta learn how to cook to keep feeding nutrients to those muscles

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
someone...
02-05-2008, 08:51 PM
lol bro bodybuilding is cool.

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
lol my brother in yemen is like obsessed wit body building he took it at school in the u.s. (here) but went to yemen and we got poles outside so he jumps and does chin-ups ...alot... and since we dont have anything in our HOUSE there he takes his..heavy heavy heaaaaaavy bookbag and excersises wit it..lol.

i used to not want him to be strong...(hits me too much...even when fake hitting it hurtsss soooo baad) buuut now i dont mind cuz he half way around the world from me..MUAHAHAHAHAH...

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
lol my brother in yemen is like obsessed wit body building he took it at school in the u.s. (here) but went to yemen and we got poles outside so he jumps and does chin-ups ...alot... and since we dont have anything in our HOUSE there he takes his..heavy heavy heaaaaaavy bookbag and excersises wit it..lol.

i used to not want him to be strong...(hits me too much...even when fake hitting it hurtsss soooo baad) buuut now i dont mind cuz he half way around the world from me..MUAHAHAHAHAH...
chin-ups are cool one of the best bodybuilding exercise and yeah i hit my sisters playfully sometimes just to put my new muscle and strength gains to da test lol but ive stopped now so thats good

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
02-05-2008, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
chin-ups are cool one of the best bodybuilding exercise and yeah i hit my sisters playfully sometimes just to put my new muscle and strength gains to da test lol but ive stopped now so thats good
lol yeah and even more challenging was in the eid al adha lol we bought a sheep 3 days before and everytime we go outside it tries to hit us, lol and it was on a rope so it had a limit (thank god) and my bro goes outside and everytime he goes up and down the sheep goes and hits em lol i just sit there laughin but then he forces me to try it just to torture me wit the nightmare (sheep) lol.

at least u stopped

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 09:17 PM
lol yeah and even more challenging was in the eid al adha lol we bought a sheep 3 days before and everytime we go outside it tries to hit us, lol and it was on a rope so it had a limit (thank god) and my bro goes outside and everytime he goes up and down the sheep goes and hits em lol i just sit there laughin but then he forces me to try it just to torture me wit the nightmare (sheep) lol.

at least u stopped
yeah lol i had a similar experience but it was a goat with horns and it headbutted me and that killed!!, i think bodybuilding is great and should be done by both men and women

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 09:27 PM
^ HAHAHAHAHHA LOOL LOL (yes i am laughin AT u...jk) lol yeah

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 09:30 PM
^ HAHAHAHAHHA LOOL LOL (yes i am laughin AT u...jk) lol yeah
:cry:

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 09:33 PM
^ I WAS KIDDIN... i thought i already said that...

EDIT: I did already say that!

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 09:39 PM
yeah i know i was only playin around being silly as usual,so what ur fav sport i love football/soccer playin it watchin it everything

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 09:46 PM
^ lol yeah i kno... anyway... i like football (AMERICAN ONE not the england version) and soccor ... superbowl was on sunday and daaaang we powned!! hahahahaha...hahahahaha..oh and..hahahahaha..ok im done

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 09:52 PM
i hate american football too boring and don't understand the rules the only thing i know is quarterback wait even that i dont kno

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 09:59 PM
lol... u from london aintu... i wudnt be surprised everyone (almost everyone) here is from somewhere in the UK..:mmokay:..hmp

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 10:03 PM
we're TAKING OVER HAHAHAHAH, UK is not a bad place ya knaw!

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 10:10 PM
i kno... ur so evil u lil ukers... anyway im getting off topic aint i.. back on topic....

umm...wait lemme make something up...

SWEAT.. yeah thats on topic... ppl sweat when it hot or when they excersise in bodybuilding...i kno its so cool isnt it... ok thats not on topic...

PUNCHING BAG (SO ON TOPIC) we gotta speed bag and a punching bag downstairs... when im mad its soooo fun hittin the speed bag... yeaaahhh punchin bag is cool..too bad they both next to the xbox 360 so i cant resist..lol. my bro was in wrestling...then try out for basketball but he had low grdes so they didnt accept him same thing wit football..then he just did boxing (I SWEAR IT WAS A LIVING HEEEELLLLLL!!!!!) and now he gone MUAHAHA GON GON GON GON GONE!!!!!!!!!!

ur turn

Pk_#2
02-05-2008, 10:15 PM
i kno... ur so evil u lil ukers... anyway im getting off topic aint i.. back on topic....

umm...wait lemme make something up...

SWEAT.. yeah thats on topic... ppl sweat when it hot or when they excersise in bodybuilding...i kno its so cool isnt it... ok thats not on topic...

PUNCHING BAG (SO ON TOPIC) we gotta speed bag and a punching bag downstairs... when im mad its soooo fun hittin the speed bag... yeaaahhh punchin bag is cool..too bad they both next to the xbox 360 so i cant resist..lol. my bro was in wrestling...then try out for basketball but he had low grdes so they didnt accept him same thing wit football..then he just did boxing (I SWEAR IT WAS A LIVING HEEEELLLLLL!!!!!) and now he gone MUAHAHA GON GON GON GON GONE!!!!!!!!!!

ur turn
I want a punch bag sooo bad!, right now I have my little sister, but shes too squishy,

Sports...erm,

I have muscles, I think..

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 10:17 PM
my main concern with my bodybuilding is its hard to have 5 or 6 meals a day specially on college days ahhh!

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 10:17 PM
^ HAHAHA LOL U SURE IT AINT JUSS FAAT!! AHAHAAHAHA (yes i do laugh at everyone *cough* woops i meant WITH everyone..) lol i trade ur sis wit my faaaat lil bro... he fun to beat up..lol

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 10:18 PM
my main concern with my bodybuilding is its hard to have 5 or 6 meals a day specially on college days ahhh!

oh get over it... jk.. just eat something yummy like pizza and u stay full the rest of the day

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 10:23 PM
ive tried having the good old greasy ,cheap pizza from the takeaway but to sickening after 2 slices

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 10:26 PM
^ nah try papajohns muuch better... never gets old... <sarcasm> oh my bad, i forgot u dont live in the u.s..poor u...awww <sarcasm done> unless of course they gots a papajohns in uk...hmm

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 10:31 PM
HAY! DONT TRY TO FOOL ME PAPAjohns is not better its the WORST!
all takeaways are not good accept ofcourse chicken shawarma with pickled vegetables YEAH !

H4RUN
02-05-2008, 10:31 PM

Hate to break it to all of you on the other side of the pond speaking OUR english language:p We do have papa john's:p Although i never go there, i fear papa john might come out and chase me with his walking stick, hmmmm

Peeeace

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 10:37 PM
HAY! DONT TRY TO FOOL ME PAPAjohns is not better its the WORST!
all takeaways are not good accept ofcourse chicken shawarma with pickled vegetables YEAH !
oh i love shawarma!!!! much better than pizza!!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

Hate to break it to all of you on the other side of the pond speaking OUR english language:p We do have papa john's:p Although i never go there, i fear papa john might come out and chase me with his walking stick, hmmmm

Peeeace
LOL I WAS REALLY ROFLMAO!! lol bro papajohns is like so delicios buuut since u all in uk they prolly make it differently like in yemen we went to pizzahut and they made ther pizza so sickening unlike here (U.S)

btw...hehehe *guilty* papa johns isnt even in the restaraunt anymore... yeah its just a mystery how he "suddenly" disappeared the day i went there..hmm... i wonder.. :Evil: ... oh i still have his stick it may be a bit broken from when i wa beatin him u-- woops i meant while i was helpin him cross the street..yeah thats it...hehe :X

Pk_#2
02-05-2008, 10:39 PM
^ HAHAHA LOL U SURE IT AINT JUSS FAAT!! AHAHAAHAHA (yes i do laugh at everyone *cough* woops i meant WITH everyone..) lol i trade ur sis wit my faaaat lil bro... he fun to beat up..lol
Pass him over, I might not be able to send him bak, abit ov a tramp y'know, but we'll see,

Peace.

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Happy
Pass him over, I might not be able to send him bak, abit ov a tramp y'know, but we'll see,

Peace.

ok im throwing him from the u.s. to wherever u are (UK guessin) so catch!

oh...sorry he was too fat he came back down and landed in the pool a foot away! HAHAHA lol jk im so mean aint i... ok im not mean no more:X

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 10:46 PM
this is abit off topic any 1 know and seen the chappelle show

H4RUN
02-05-2008, 10:49 PM
A tad on topic now, what sort of meal times do you regularly stick to bruv?

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
this is abit off topic any 1 know and seen the chappelle show

LOL YEAH FUNNY SHOW!!

Cabdullahi
Bro i try my best to stick to these

7 am: protien shake after i wake up for fajr

8 am:oats or cornflakes with orange juice

11 am: post workout shake

12 pm: something meaty like tuna,chicken breats my fav,mince meat with maccorne and grated cheese

3 pm: cottage cheese with pita bread

6pm:something meaty again

7pm: something light

protien shake b4 i go to bed

Pk_#2
ok im throwing him from the u.s. to wherever u are (UK guessin) so catch!

oh...sorry he was too fat he came back down and landed in the pool a foot away! HAHAHA lol jk im so mean aint i... ok im not mean no more:X
Oh I was looking forward to meeting my chubby akhi fil Islam, wallahi,

Ahh nevermind Lil Tea jay will have to do for now, shes too tiny though, so only light punches, *feeds her fat fast*

By the way thread starter, I hope you eat small meals, if you eat small meals and loads of them and take breaks in between that is better than lumping it all together,

Peace.

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 10:56 PM

12 pm: something meaty like tuna,chicken breats my fav,mince meat with maccorne and grated cheese

8-9pm: something light

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Oh I was looking forward to meeting my chubby akhi fil Islam, wallahi,

Ahh nevermind Lil Tea jay will have to do for now, shes too tiny though, so only light punches, *feeds her fat fast*

By the way thread starter, I hope you eat small meals, if you eat small meals and loads of them and take breaks in between that is better than lumping it all together,

Peace.

lol...

p.s. for SOME ppl i dont REALLY hit him..unless..um..he gets annoying..hits me..OR dont do what i tell him... ok.. im not mean... kk :okay:

someone...
02-05-2008, 11:09 PM

that sounds real healthy bro

Pk_#2
02-05-2008, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by someone...
that sounds real healthy bro
You don't need to do that much.

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 11:13 PM
You don't need to do that much.
is that too much and i thought i had to eat more

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 11:15 PM
no its not bro its really small meals so its perfectly normal

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 11:23 PM
:phew

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 11:27 PM
lol

H4RUN
02-05-2008, 11:28 PM

I make that 8 meals, you can substitue shakes for a meal, i wouldnt advise it though, other than that it looks pretty good to me. You want to get the lean meats and chicken down you within half hour of finishing your training. If you were to get the same protein gains to rebuild the muscle fibres to grow without suppliments, you would have to eat loads, and loads...

Its quite intruiging if you add up the amount of protein in the food that you consume throughout the whole day, and how much you can get out of protein shakes....

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 11:32 PM
I make that 8 meals, you can substitue shakes for a meal, i wouldnt advise it though, other than that it looks pretty good to me. You want to get the lean meats and chicken down you within half hour of finishing your training. If you were to get the same protein gains to rebuild the muscle fibres to grow without suppliments, you would have to eat loads, and loads...

Its quite intruiging if you add up the amount of protein in the food that you consume throughout the whole day, and how much you can get out of protein shakes....
thanks bro protien shakes are just an alternative to food specialy when im on the gobut theres nothing better than have a nice lean meal

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 11:33 PM

thanks bro protien shakes are just an alternative to food specialy when im on the go but theres nothing better than having a nice lean meal

H4RUN
02-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Dont get tempted by others...ie..'You should take so and so suppliment, it's the nearest thing to steroids and legal, i gained rarara amount in so many days, try it!'
Ah some people do amuse moi

Cabdullahi
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
im currently doing the routine 5X5 5 sets 5 reps to gain strength and size and im doing more compound exercises

H4RUN
02-05-2008, 11:48 PM
im currently doing the routine 5X5 5 sets 5 reps to gain strength and size and im doing more compound exercises
How long have you stuck to the 5x5? I think its changing your routine is very beneficial, keep your muscles guessing, the last thing you want is them getting used to the routine.

Cabdullahi
11-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Im back in the gym now alhamdulilah after 7 months off :(...i know i have just started but these muscle aches are hindering me abit i want to regain strength quickly!! and if i dont, then my whole bulking up program is no use

Cabdullahi
11-09-2008, 12:38 AM
bump

Cabdullahi
03-22-2009, 11:25 AM
tue...legs and biceps
wed...rest
thurs...chest,triceps and abs
friday... rest
saturday ...rest
sunday...shoulders,back,abs and forearms
thats my routine.......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.