/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A request for the information regarding the rule for new Muslims

Prasad
02-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Dear Sir,
I Doolwala Chanaka Prasad Wijethilaka a 28 year old single male who wish to convert as a Muslim. So, please be kind enough to provide me the necessary information in this regard.
Thanking you.
Yours sincere
D.C.P. Wijethilaka

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
02-06-2008, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Prasad
Dear Sir,
I Doolwala Chanaka Prasad Wijethilaka a 28 year old single male who wish to convert as a Muslim. So, please be kind enough to provide me the necessary information in this regard.
Thanking you.
Yours sincere
D.C.P. Wijethilaka
:sl:

Believe in 5 things:-
1)Believe in ur heart sincerely that there's ONLY one God Almighty; Allah. Who is uncreated & created everything & sustains it. Who has NO parents/spouse/children/siblings.
and that Muhammad is Allah's last prophet & messenger.

2)Believe Allah had sent many prophets & messengers before among humans for their guidence.

3)Believe that there r angels that perform different tasks around universe.

4)Believe that Allah sent many Holy Scriptures out of which Qur'aan is last one.

5)Believe in Day of Judgement. Believe that this life is temporary & a TEST for next life. We'll be ressurected & will be Judged according to our deeds in next life & ultimate reward & punishment will be then. Believe in Paradise & Hell.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Then practice 5 things:-

1)5 times-a-day, prayers.

2)Fasting in month of Ramazan

3)Paying charity once a year.(2.5% of property/Assets or 10% or produce/profit)

4)Pilgramage(Hajj) to Kabba (if affordable financially & physically)

5)"Strive"(Jihad) for good & against evil.

------
02-19-2008, 04:13 PM
:salamext:

check out this site:

www.islamreligion.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.