/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Far Side of the Moon & Garfield comics

جوري
02-06-2008, 06:21 PM
I enjoy both those types of comics, so I thought I'd share today's sketches with you..
I can't upload my far side comic ones but do share em if you have 'em.. was actually thinking of dedicating this thread to just fun comics, whatever they maybe.. my friend digs 'cathy' comics, who often augments and highlights the woes of womanhood :hmm:.. they are not bad either but I digress
here we go

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
LOL thats so funny thanks for sharing i luv comics liek that..lol

Cabdullahi
02-06-2008, 06:25 PM
LOL nice comics

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-06-2008, 06:26 PM
:sl:

I love Garfield.

http://www.marcellosendos.ch/comics/ga/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-06-2008, 07:51 PM
lol adorable... wish there was a way to subscribe to one a day..

thanks so much for sharing, I checked out some from 1999.. hilarious
Baraka Allah feek

Whatsthepoint
02-06-2008, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah

truemuslim
02-06-2008, 09:25 PM
hah !! LOL ^^^ LOOL i didnt get it until i saw the quote! hahahahaha lol..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-06-2008, 09:40 PM

Al-Zaara
02-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Garfield (and his tricks, as seen above!) reminds me of my youngest sister.

Nice ones!

snakelegs
02-06-2008, 10:03 PM
i loved gary larsen's "the far side". the man was positively demented! ;D

جوري
02-07-2008, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah

lol this sketch and the first one I posted really speak to me ;D;D;D..
I can identify with that cat.. I especially loved how he squished that bug..
and how he loves his coffee

:lol:
Jazaka Allah khyran

جوري
02-07-2008, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i loved gary larsen's "the far side". the man was positively demented! ;D
I know exactly what you mean.. I have a few far side books here.. really brilliant.. some of them are very intelligent..

peace

*Hana*
02-07-2008, 03:20 AM
omg, The Far Side.....by far THE BEST comics ever!! I think one of my favourites is The Boneless Chicken Farm.

Lets see, Garfield and Calvin and Hobbs are also some of my favs. I'm noticing a pattern of warped humour in my choices. :hmm:

MuslimahBarb
02-07-2008, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hana_Aku
omg, The Far Side.....by far THE BEST comics ever!! I think one of my favourites is The Boneless Chicken Farm.

Lets see, Garfield and Calvin and Hobbs are also some of my favs. I'm noticing a pattern of warped humour in my choices. :hmm:
I am right there with you uhkti! I love them all! ;D

Salam
Barb

*Hana*
02-07-2008, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBarb
I am right there with you uhkti! I love them all! ;D

Salam
Barb
Woooohoooo!! I'm not alone!! :giggling:

Malaikah
02-07-2008, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eve Persephone
lol adorable... wish there was a way to subscribe to one a day..

There used to be a way you could subscribe from the Garfield website, I don't know if you still can though.

MuslimahBarb
02-07-2008, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hana_Aku
Woooohoooo!! I'm not alone!! :giggling:
Great to know I am in good company!:giggling:

snakelegs
02-07-2008, 04:04 AM
i found it quite heart warming that the far side was so popular - it showed that there are plenty of people who are just as warped and demented as i am!

جوري
02-07-2008, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i found it quite heart warming that the far side was so popular - it showed that there are plenty of people who are just as warped and demented as i am!

ain't it great we have a few far side bandits on board? It is actually linked in my mind with a really great day, rather makes me appreciate it on a different level.. my friend gave me a copy, I was looking for, for sometime, then we broke into the john's hopkins parking lot, (I kid you not) drank from a thermus and read them aloud ( I know not other people's typical idea of fun) and my friend is an alumnus, but still it felt so scandalous ;D
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

There used to be a way you could subscribe from the Garfield website, I don't know if you still can though.

I looked into it, just found a way you can send garfield comic of the day but not an actual daily dose :(

MuslimahBarb
02-07-2008, 02:50 PM
[quote]
format_quote Originally Posted by Eve Persephone
ain't it great we have a few far side bandits on board? It is actually linked in my mind with a really great day, rather makes me appreciate it on a different level.. my friend gave me a copy, I was looking for, for sometime, then we broke into the john's hopkins parking lot, (I kid you not) drank from a thermus and read them aloud ( I know not other people's typical idea of fun) and my friend is an alumnus, but still it felt so scandalous ;D
It's good that you and your friend enjoyed reading the comic together.:giggling:

I looked into it, just found a way you can send garfield comic of the day but not an actual daily dose :(

It's really too bad that you can't get one sent to you daily. I know I would love a daily dose of them.:(

Salam
Barb

جوري
02-09-2008, 12:59 AM
that is how it is done folks

truemuslim
02-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Sis Ur Back!!

smile
02-13-2008, 07:02 PM
madam and eve
is the best cartoon strip ever!!!
i also love garfield ...so funny

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.