/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qasida of Hadhrat Maulana Muhammad Qaasim Nanotwi (Alayhi Rahmah)

FatimaAsSideqah
02-06-2008, 10:07 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

A few couplets from Hadhrat Maulana Muhammad Qaasim Nanotwi (Alayhi Rahmah), the founder of the Madrassah in Deoband, India:

'If thou (Allah) had not created him the universe would not have been created. O leader of the universe! I could only address you if Jibra'il helped me. All the universe is in existence because of you.
O Prophet of Allah! If somebody says that you are the centre of the universe, he is right. All the things in the universe came into origin from nothing only because of you.

O Prophet of Allah! And you are having the speed of light.
Prophet Musa was desirous to see Allah, and Allah was desirous for You.
(Addressing himself, Maulana Muhammad Qaasim (Alayhi Rahmah) says)
Though Qasim is a sinner and blemished, he is proud of being a devotee as he relies on you. On hearing that you are the intercession for a sinner,
I have collected a huge amount of sins (so that they may be counted as devotions)

The Almighty’s consent takes so much care of your prayer
that even the firm destiny has been ignored for its answer.
Because of the huge amount of sins even the dogs treat my name as an abuse but I am proud of your name and your relationship.
If you do not care for us then there is no one to bother about
and nobody to be sympathetic with us. The boat of my hopes is surrounded by the waves of fear and confidence, and I desire that my name may be included as a dog of (the streets of) Madinah.

May I live with the dogs of your Haraam
and when I die may my corpse be eaten by the vultures of Madinah.'

WHAT TRUE LOVE HADHRAT MAULANA MUHAMMAD QAASIM NANOTWI (ALAYHI RAHMAH) HAD FOR THE BLESSED PROPHET, HADHRAT MUHAMMAD-UR RASULULLAAH (SALLALLAAHU ALAYHI WASALLAM).

Wa salaam

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.