/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is me,,Haifaa

haifaa
02-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Salam

my name is Haifaa. I am a muslim living in Makkah.

I joined this forum coz i need everyone's help in order to complete my project about real stories of those who have embraced Islam.

Here is the whole plan:

In The Name of Allah

Assalam Alykum sisters and brothers,
First of all, may Allah bless us and guide us in this life and the after.
This year was completely different for me. I come to know Muslims who were non-Muslims years ago. Actually, knowing those Muslims have showed me that I am not a good Muslim as I should be. Those Muslims make me realize how great Islam is. Being one of the Arabs who were born as a Muslim, I realized that some Muslim do not appreciate what Islam gave us. Thus, I have thought of writing a book to tell everyone, Muslims and non-Muslims, about the greatness of Islam.
In this book, I will include the stories of Muslims who have embraced Islam and experienced its overwhelming feelings throughout its mercy, kindness, and forgiveness which help them to explore themselves and find their lost identities.
This book hopefully will tell Muslims how those non-Muslims came to realize the truth and how this truth was a turning point in their lives. Through their stories, we catch on what and how they gave up everything in their lives to be good Muslims. They gave up their whole life; they gave up their wives, husbands, kids, homes, and their old selves for the sake of Islam.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To participate in this project, please send us your story about how you embraced Islam including the following:• Your name, age, and city. Your photo is optional.
• How and why you embrace Islam.
• The effect of Islam on your life.
• You and your life before and after Islam.
• What did you give up in order to gain what you have?

May Allah guide people and help them to realize the truth, realize Islam the only way to save our souls in the Day of resurrection. Amen!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly send your stories to haifaamk@yahoo.com
For more information please feel free to contact us on the same email.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
02-07-2008, 12:31 PM
:salamext:

I am a muslim living in Makkah.
:welcome: to the forum! Mashaa Allaah form Makkah?? :D Kool!

Hope u enjoy ur time on the forum here.

If u have any questions please ask...

Ummu Sufyaan
02-07-2008, 12:37 PM
:sl:
cool! from makkah huh? say...have you prayed behind sheikh shuraim before:hiding::D

welcome to the forums.
if you want help with your project, we've got heaps of threads on convert stories. just type them in the search thingee :sunny:
btw, your username is cool!

haifaa
02-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Mashaa Allaah form Makkah?? :D Kool!

Yeah from Makkah...It feels Great to live here, I know

But the most important thing is that you are a muslim, no matter where.

Well, I wish I would recieve stories from different people here and from other forums..

May Allah Bless You

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
haifaa
02-07-2008, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
cool! from makkah huh? say...have you prayed behind sheikh shuraim before:hiding::D

Salam sister....

yes I have prayed behind him.

well, for those who wrote their stories I need their permission and some information about them, you know.
btw, your username is cool!
Thanks for the compliment. It is my name, do you know what it means..it means the slim girl...anyway, you have chose more beautiful name:happy:

S_87
02-07-2008, 02:25 PM

welcome sister.

there are a number of reverts here so inshaAllah theyll see your message and answer your questions

haifaa
02-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Insha Allah Amani

Thank you for your reply

Salam

Ummu Sufyaan
02-08-2008, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by haifaa
Thanks for the compliment. It is my name, do you know what it means..it means the slim girl...anyway, you have chose more beautiful name:happy:
jazakallahu khair. although i didnt choose it, my dad did:D

yes I have prayed behind him.
woah! thats cool, man:D

Amat Allah
02-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Asalamo Alikom wa rahmat Allah wa barakatoh

welcom my dear sister Haifaa to our big beautiful family as a new beautiful

member.

It is our pleasure to have you here.

enjoy your stay my dear.

Jazak Allah the paradise
Ameeeeeeeeen

al Amaanah
02-08-2008, 03:48 PM
:salamext:

welcome on LI ukhti.

:w:

edil
02-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Salams welcome to the forum sis and I hope you accomplish your goal.... I wish I was a revert to share my story with you but I guess not.

Souljette
02-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Salamualikum welcome to L.I ukhti

dream gurl
02-14-2008, 04:29 PM
wlc enjoy.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!