/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Pictures] Atomic Mushrooms (Mushroom Clouds)

guyabano
02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Well, atomic bombs are nothing beautiful, for sure, but the mushroom after the explosion is..somehow......ermmm...beautiful

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
02-07-2008, 01:55 PM
:sl:
LOL certainly an explosive thread.

hardy-har-har!

jzcasejz
02-07-2008, 01:59 PM
The first one looks awesome.

------
02-07-2008, 02:07 PM
:salamext:

Some gorgeous pics!! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
02-07-2008, 02:19 PM
:sl:

Back in my undergrad days, as part of my Philosophy courses I took a class on Aesthetics. One of my assignments was to write an essay on Hosper's "Theory of Aesthetic Attitude". As part of my paper I wrote about how even a Nuclear Explosion could be seen as a thing of beauty, when a person detached themselve from the concept of death and destruction and looked at it without judgment but through the attitude of viewing a tremendous work of non-solidified sculpture.

This thread brought back some very old memories.

It is true, beauty can be found in anything, once we desire to look at it simply for seeing beauty and free from all thoughts of judgmental attitude.

Muezzin
02-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Next up:

'Bullet Wounds - Crimson Flowers of Fatal Beauty'

By 50 Cent

Also, changed the thread title. Otherwise it looks like it's about... radioactive drugs or something.

Of course, what it's really about is the deeper appreciation of a clouds resulting from nuclear explosions. Which as we all know is the stuff that dreams, puppies and family fun are made of.

truemuslim
02-12-2008, 07:27 PM
lol who dunt find that cool lookin.

------
06-02-2008, 10:48 AM
:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.