/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gender Wars - Whats the point?!

------
02-07-2008, 04:17 PM
:salamext:

Recently there have been a lot of gender wars and gender bashing on LI. Please brothers and sisters, light hearted humour is good, but then it comes to a point where it is not true and it is offensive. Please think about what you post before posting it.

If us brothers and sisters don't get along, then the Ummah is honestly going to fall to pieces.

Sorry I had to get this out.

Your sister in Islaam

AhLÄÄM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al_islam
02-07-2008, 04:18 PM
well said.

case dismissed.

Try robot wars instead.

------
02-07-2008, 04:26 PM

I'm serious. Please behave.

------
02-14-2008, 03:21 PM

*BUMP

A reminder for all...and I don't want a war starting on this thread either, so please, keep your sexist comments to urself.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
02-14-2008, 03:25 PM
lol Honestly. Well said sis Ahlaam

Pk_#2
02-14-2008, 04:39 PM
When did all this happen?

I dun remember seeing any of this, maybe 'cause I joined in? JazakiAllah khair for reminder,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

truemuslim
02-14-2008, 07:00 PM
...i only kno one gender war...its been on for monthes...

just ended tho...

anyway... PEACE between the ..genders.. :)
:w:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-14-2008, 09:07 PM
did someone make a thread about driving?

H4RUN
02-14-2008, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Legendary silly comment:p 'brace yourself!' [Just like on the chandelier scene]

ahsan28
02-14-2008, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
You mean taking three right-hand turns to avoid one left-hand turn :?

sur
02-15-2008, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Recently there have been a lot of gender wars and gender bashing on LI. Please brothers and sisters, light hearted humour is good, but then it comes to a point where it is not true and it is offensive. Please think about what you post before posting it.

If us brothers and sisters don't get along, then the Ummah is honestly going to fall to pieces.

Sorry I had to get this out.

Your sister in Islaam

AhLÄÄM
thay say; we have more angry disagreements with those we care for.

"lartay woohee hain jin main payaar hoota hae"

may be all those fights r coz there's subconscious feeling of care.!!!

AvarAllahNoor
02-15-2008, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
thay say; we have more angry disagreements with those we care for.

"lartay woohee hain jin main payaar hoota hae"

may be all those fights r coz there's subconscious feeling of care.!!!
Bhai, larne ki kiya zaroorat hai. Sab haas ke baat karo hunnah!

SirZubair
02-15-2008, 03:24 AM
I bet the gender war was started by a woman..:hmm:

Intisar
02-15-2008, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
I bet the gender war was started by a woman..:hmm:
Not really.

I've actually noticed that it's the sisters that reliate to posts where brothers refer to us as their ''property'' in which they own, or how we're so shallow and only look at a brother's looks. But, I'm not going to take sides.

Jazaki Allaahu khayr for the reminder Ahlaam.

xboxisdead
02-15-2008, 11:49 AM
@Sister-Ameena

You are right in two things. Sisters are not properties of our brothers, sisters and brothers are slaves to Allah (SWT) only. We obey Allah (SWT) alone, we follow Allah (SWT) rules and we pray to Allah (SWT) alone.

Also you are right, sisters are not shallow in they look at a brother for his looks. Because if that is true then there will be lot of single brothers out there, phew! However, sisters look at a brother in how much property, wealth and power he have.

It is the brothers who are concerned about sister's look. This is how the mating works between brothers and sisters.

------
02-15-2008, 11:51 AM

Please no more gender wars on this thread, just a reminder :)

xboxisdead
02-15-2008, 11:53 AM
You should come and watch TV here in Canada and USA. It is a non-stop gender war. Which gender the smartest, which gender the powerful, which gender the strongest, blah blah? Non-stop shows here, there are games that is a battle of the sexes, you hear radio shows and games about the battle of sexes, they ask questions and see which gender knows the answer the most and give points to that.

truemuslim
02-15-2008, 06:08 PM
yes they do

hamzahm
02-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Peace be to all following the Gudance of Al-Quran wa As-Sunnah

There should be no Gender Wars in ISLAM... GEnder wars normally take place when both men and women contaminate their pure gender through intermingling of the sexes ... and this is how women become like men and men like women, losing their pure manhood.

No true man will war with a woman nd women won't war at all, unless it is for their ISLAM.

Only ALLAH knows best!

Was-Salam
hmz

xboxisdead
02-17-2008, 03:53 PM
@hamzahm

You are saying the constant intermingling of the sexes resulted in the contamination of the sexes and start the birth of gender war and men becoming women and women becoming men?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-17-2008, 05:54 PM
i think 'wars' is the wrong word being used here, it's made to sound as if males and females are coming along with shotguns and rocket-launchers.

chacha_jalebi
02-17-2008, 05:55 PM
it was a nice reminder by the sister

she didnt ask for peoples lifestories

am i being unprofessional :p hah

reminder been reminded, :threadclo :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.