/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do you think am forgiven??

*Maysun
02-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahamatul Lahi Wabarakatuh
sisters and brothers do you really think i am forgiving? with what i did today i heard the alarm start to ring and i just ignored it and went to sleep .. thinking that i would wake up after 15 mins. when my dad woke me up , and fajir was abt to finish i looked at the window and it was bright i started running toward the toilet.. i was shaking i felt like i missed fajir prayer i asked allah for forgiveness but i don't think i will be forgiven because i ignored the alarm that was waking me uo for fajir and that wasn't a nice thing to do and it was disrespectful and i ask for forgiveness after all i did all of this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
02-13-2008, 10:32 PM
aww lol sis yeah allah will forgive you he is the all forgiving to anyone who asks. mashallah sis. :)

Intisar
02-13-2008, 10:33 PM
:w: ^You don't know that for sure sis, of course Allaah Ta'ala is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, Gracious and Compassionate, but that doesn't mean for any sin that you've commited you can go and pray 2 rakats, ask for forgiveness and everything's all honky-dory.

I would keep on asking Allaah for forgiveness, and make sure that you never do it again.

Umm Hurairah
02-14-2008, 12:42 AM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Allah the Almighty said: "O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it." [Tirmidhi]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Intisar
02-14-2008, 05:55 AM
:sl: Sis, I just wanna remind you of the conditions for sincere repentance:

a) Not returning to the sin.

b) Feeling remorse over sinning.

c) Niyaah (intention) of not returning to the sin.

I know to some may consider this to be a ''minor'' sin, but you know even minor sins accumulate and become major sins. So be sincere, repent to Allaah, make sure that you wake up 5 minutes early for prayer, do your wudhu, and then pray.

Inshaa Allaah all goes well, may Allaah Ta'ala forgive you and all of us (ameen). :)

adeeb
02-14-2008, 06:44 AM
it's Ok... Allah will forgive you if u ask to..

but it's kind of experience...for the better future..hehe :D

*Maysun
02-15-2008, 01:19 PM
waliykum Salaam Warahamatul Lahi Wabarakatuh

jazakum allah khair... i will make sure that i will never do it again... in sha allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.