/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Brother...Not that type!

Umar001
02-13-2008, 08:13 PM
As Salam Alaykum Wa Rhametullah,

A very nice brother, it made me laugh, it is also nice to see..

http://www.youtube.com/v/LgirsZzk8ag&rel=1

It seems that the brothers are reminding him to say SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Salam and that he, according to a brother's translation says, 'whoever does not say SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Salam go home' hehe.

It made me think, alot of people would probably say he only speaks and knows knowledge because he is forced and probably beaten, but looking at the way he said that it hardly seems so!

I love it!!

Masha'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
02-13-2008, 08:15 PM
:salamext:

^ That in arabic right?

Umar001
02-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rhametullahi Wa Berekatu,

Yes I think so.

Mikayeel
02-13-2008, 08:41 PM
lool mashallah,

yep it is arabic:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
02-13-2008, 10:29 PM
awww he so cute... i luv the lil kiddies like that!

yeh its arabic, so much cuter!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.