/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need facial hair......

maj232
02-13-2008, 10:47 PM
slmz....

I think this is a stupid question to ask... but i go to college and all the boys in my class have beard or at least some facial hair, im 16 now and I still don't have a single hair round my chin area, people call me a Baby face becuase of this :cry:

I also think it's good to have a beard because the prophet (saw) used to have one and it's also the start of man hood for me, i don't wanna look like a small kid.

Can people give me some tips on how to grow facial hair ? By the way i have never shaved before, i never ever touched a razor in my life, so this can't be the reason, and i think it can't be in my genes as well because my brothers had facial hair at the age of 13-14 and my father is like 40 and he has an extremely long beard.

Jazak

slmz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
02-13-2008, 10:50 PM
lol i think its normal bro, one of my brothers is 16 almost 17 this yr and dont have any mustache or beard.. and my other bro is 18 and dont gots nothing either..

mayb...wait?
:w:

Cabdullahi
02-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Just be patient brotha im 18 and i have few curly hairs on my chin and im sure urs will grow too

maj232
02-13-2008, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
lol i think its normal bro, one of my brothers is 16 almost 17 this yr and dont have any mustache or beard.. and my other bro is 18 and dont gots nothing either..

mayb...wait?
:sl:

This could also be because of your heritage, men in your family may not have a lot of facial hair, but the thing is nearly all men in my family start growing facial hair from between 12-14.

slmz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
02-13-2008, 10:55 PM
well maybe thers a change now? patience bro patience

p.s. this is the post u ignore btw

AvarAllahNoor
02-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Baby face, aww how cute...

It'll come eventually. Have you reached puberty? You may be a late starter. Worry not, if you don't us Sikhs have plenty of hair, you can have some of ours....

maj232
02-13-2008, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
well maybe thers a change now? patience bro patience

p.s. this is the post u ignore btw

I cannot stand it now, everyone is calling be baby face in college. :enough!:

truemuslim
02-13-2008, 11:03 PM
lol not only in college...

im kiddin just calm down bro... dang ur 16 n already in college.. uk is so wierd... unless ur callin high school college like u call soccer football... hm... forget it.. its come som day inshallah just be patient and beatt the **** outta anyone else who makes u mad...

^ thats the advice u dont take from me...from my brothers

jzcasejz
02-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Some people grow hair later than others. Time, time, time is all you need!

maj232
02-13-2008, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Baby face, aww how cute...

It'll come eventuay. Have you reached puberty? You may be a late starter. Worry not, if you don't us Sikhs have plenty of hair, you can have some of ours....
Yh i have reached puberty way back when i was like 12, i have a really deep voice, hair on other private parts etc. and all those other signs of puberty. We have lot of sikhs in my class, they are really safe with me, they never call me bad things, it's always my muslim brothers that say all this to me.

Peace

FatimaAsSideqah
02-13-2008, 11:07 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Do praying and asking to Allah Ta'ala for growing some of beard, Insha'Allah!

Allah Ta'ala are All-Helper and Loving!

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

AvarAllahNoor
02-13-2008, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maj232
Yh i have reached puberty way back when i was like 12, i have a really deep voice, hair on other private parts etc. and all those other signs of puberty. We have lot of sikhs in my class, they are really safe with me, they never call me bad things, it's always my muslim brothers that say all this to me.

Peace
That's good to know! If they give you gip, you let me know and I'll be over and give them a good thapar (slap) :D

BTW - Worry not, Allah has made us all individuals, and he alone makes the changes. He's created you perfect, and don't worry about what people say to you regarding your appearance, I should know I'm a Sikh for Gods sake. If you don't have a beard, it's his hukam (order) just be happy with yourself brother!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God. Victory To God)

xboxisdead
02-13-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maj232
slmz....

I think this is a stupid question to ask... but i go to college and all the boys in my class have beard or at least some facial hair, im 16 now and I still don't have a single hair round my chin area, people call me a Baby face becuase of this :cry:

I also think it's good to have a beard because the prophet (saw) used to have one and it's also the start of man hood for me, i don't wanna look like a small kid.

Can people give me some tips on how to grow facial hair ? By the way i have never shaved before, i never ever touched a razor in my life, so this can't be the reason, and i think it can't be in my genes as well because my brothers had facial hair at the age of 13-14 and my father is like 40 and he has an extremely long beard.

Jazak

slmz
Don't worry brother, baby face is not a bad thing. It is adorably cute and lots and lots and lots of women love baby face men (Don't take this a negative side, sometimes when a brother calls you baby face he means it as a compliment not to put you down or attack your masculinity in anyway. Other times a brother can be such a mean person). Besides, it does not make you less than a man not to have beard or mustache a man is not determined by any of his manly physical attributes at all. A man is determined by his spirit and what he do. This is something out of your control and it should not be something you worry about.

maj232
02-13-2008, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by foodyt
Don't worry brother, baby face is not a bad thing. It is adorably cute and lots and lots and lots of women love baby face men (Don't take this a negative side, sometimes when a brother calls you baby face he means it as a compliment not to put you down or attack your masculinity in anyway. Other times a brother can be such a mean person). Besides, it does not make you less than a man not to have beard or mustache a man is not determined by any of his manly physical attributes at all. A man is determined by his spirit and what he do. This is something out of your control and it should not be something you worry about.
lol! I know it's not a compliment, because they always laugh at me and they keep on going on about it.

xboxisdead
02-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Those are stupid silly mean little boys in adult bodies. They are immature and stupid. Please avoid them, such people need to be straighten to the right path fast before it is too late.

BlackMamba
02-13-2008, 11:26 PM
16 year-old in college What?? I dont get the british system at all Im 16 and still in hi school. Btw I waiting on a beard too lol

truemuslim
02-13-2008, 11:28 PM
lol yeah uk is so wierd..lol..i thkn they born in kindergarten...lol

anyway just do what righteous lady said... pray..dua...

PATIENCE? :)

IbnAbdulHakim
02-14-2008, 12:05 AM
lol bro i use to laugh when they use to call me that

i started gettin it properly when i was 18 ! Alhamdulillah, you'll get there, then you'll look like a lion inshaAllaah !!! lol

Assalamu Alaikum

Ghira
02-14-2008, 05:43 AM
Don't show that you are affected by what they say. If you show that you are hurt, mad, sad, frustrated by what they say they will keep making fun of you...I guess now it is to late. They know you care. You can either stop showing you care by painting a face or say something back to them in a joking manner. You can joke about something about them or make a joke out of your baby face.

You have a baby face...I say so what enjoy it because having a beard needs grooming and it is a hassle if you trim it and stuff.

Isambard
02-14-2008, 05:53 AM
Eh. My buddies at the U call me Mudering Pete.

I guess if I stopped murderin' ppl they'd stop with the names, but words hurt! *cry*

barney
02-14-2008, 05:54 AM
In the meantime you could try this.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Beard-fo...QQcmdZViewItem
:)

adeeb
02-14-2008, 07:00 AM
u have to ignore them...

and wait.... mine is on the way...

so do u...dont spent ure time for this...u can do a lot of useful things except thinking about beard...

if u dont have, that's not their problem...

say Alhamdulillah for everything Allah gives u...every second every minute...

Mikayeel
02-15-2008, 02:05 AM
Salam bro,

am 18 and i can count the hairs on my chin :)

I like to keep it that way i guess(for now)

cihad
02-16-2008, 10:30 AM
lol this is a hilarious thread!

krypton6
02-16-2008, 11:47 PM
Well if you really want facial hair then shave the hair that you already might have, and it will grow back stronger and longer. I'm still 15 but yet I shave and many of my friends shave aswell, not real shaving but just above the mouth keeping away the tiny fake mustache.
I like the yet unshaved hair under my jaw though.

I'm 15 and I'm not even in highschool yet, I'm in 9'th grade but that isnt highschool is it?

xboxisdead
02-17-2008, 12:13 AM
My mom tells me the most beautiful thing about a man is the age between boy and manhood. Such as the age of 15, 16, when you are still not adult, yet you have deep voice and little facial hair. The Pakistan and hindos their boys mature very fast. I mean I was in radio shack and I saw a boy he is no older than let us say 12 and he have a mustache on his upper lips. Not real powerful ones mind you but you can see it there still, it was beautiful and fit him so nicely.

salman786
02-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Just trim it nicely!!!!!!!!!!;D

krypton6
02-17-2008, 12:45 AM
Me and my friends have always had visable hair just above our mouths, but it was first when I turned 12-13 that it turned into a forrest.

maj232
02-18-2008, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by krypton6
Me and my friends have always had visable hair just above our mouths, but it was first when I turned 12-13 that it turned into a forrest.
lol! yh i got a jungle of hair in my armpits, but only no hair on face so im just getting worried if it will grow at all, because it normally grows between 12-16.

Wa Salaam.

maj232
02-18-2008, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
lol this is a hilarious thread!
no this a not a hilarious, its serious!

------
02-18-2008, 12:39 PM
:salamext:

:lol: Baby Face ROFLLLLLLLLL ;D ;D

Sorry...AHEM :X

Erm bro, hang in there lol, u'll get some facial hair in life a couple of years... Inshaa Allaah

lol...

maj232
02-18-2008, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by krypton6
Well if you really want facial hair then shave the hair that you already might have, and it will grow back stronger and longer. I'm still 15 but yet I shave and many of my friends shave aswell, not real shaving but just above the mouth keeping away the tiny fake mustache.
I like the yet unshaved hair under my jaw though.

I'm 15 and I'm not even in highschool yet, I'm in 9'th grade but that isnt highschool is it?
Yeah that's true, but lol thats if i have anything to shave.

maj232
02-18-2008, 12:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Erm bro, hang in there lol, u'll get some facial hair in life a couple of years... Inshaa Allaah

lol...
Are you trying to take the Mick ?

Im not in a mood for jokes..... :mmokay:

------
02-18-2008, 01:00 PM

No no no! I'm not,honest!

Sorry :X

Mikayeel
02-20-2008, 10:45 PM
My cuzin is 25 nd he still has no Mustache (atleast a very very thin one) and no beard.. some people r just not ment to get them

Vedad
02-21-2008, 08:10 PM
for me it started to grow when i was 16.35 or something lol, the first black hairs appeared then.. now soon 2 years later.. waiittt... when i was 15.35 or something the first black hairs appeared on my chins, and now soon Three(!!) years later.. im still waiting for some parts to start growing more, it just takes time and patience inshaAllah.

(and they say that its worse to wear hijab :mmokay: they can just put it on.. we have to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.... and wait and wait and wait lol)

(btw. does somebody think its worse with hijab?)

salam Aleykum

salman786
02-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Jus' let the baal grow!!!!:shade::coolious:

Ali.
02-22-2008, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

lol...

That's not really helping.

Bro', there are no 'tips' for growing a beard, as mentioned before you'll just have to wait. If you have...2mm hairs you could shave it off and then it grows back quicker and stronger. Don't get too angered or depressed that you have no moustache/beard, and don't let your classmates anger you with 'baby face'; remember: "Whoever angers you, conquers you."

Vedad
02-24-2008, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HelloImAli

That's not really helping.

Bro', there are no 'tips' for growing a beard, as mentioned before you'll just have to wait. If you have...2mm hairs you could shave it off and then it grows back quicker and stronger. Don't get too angered or depressed that you have no moustache/beard, and don't let your classmates anger you with 'baby face'; remember: "Whoever angers you, conquers you."

wa Aleykum Salam wa rahmatullah

#1 It's still haraam to shave if you want it to make it grow back "quicker and stronger"

#2 I want a study proving that it will grow quicker after shaving, since I've heard this excuse a couple of times, but I've also heard that it doesn't grow quicker, which it doesn't. I didn't shave for my beard when it started to grow, and it grew pretty fast anyways, the only thing is that the "softer" (less thick) parts of the hairs are there, and that it's longer. And who doesn't appreciate a soft beard?

SomeHowpossible
02-25-2008, 07:40 AM
No need to worry brother, it is natural....

___
sss

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.