/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How many different Masjids have you prayed at?

FatimaAsSideqah
02-13-2008, 11:49 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Anyone?

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
02-13-2008, 11:56 PM
hmmm...only two i think... i wud post the pics but then u wud kno exactly where i live (as in the city not the houselol)

FatimaAsSideqah
02-14-2008, 12:12 AM
That is fine. Not worries! Lol

YusufNoor
02-14-2008, 01:08 AM
:sl:

hmmmm,

let me count, SeaTac, Kent, West Seattle, Northgate, Masjid At Taqwa, Cham, Bellevue Masjid, Masjid Ar Farooq, Masjid Abu Bakr, does the Islamic House at the University count?

9 or 10. sometimes 3 or 4 in one day!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MustafaMc
02-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Masha'Allah I have prayed in 15 different masjids that I can remember. These were located in MS, TN, AR, AL, MO, TX, IN, and CA.

ashley66
02-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Originally by YusufNoor

hmmmm,

let me count, SeaTac, Kent, West Seattle, Northgate, Masjid At Taqwa, Cham, Bellevue Masjid, Masjid Ar Farooq, Masjid Abu Bakr, does the Islamic House at the University count?

9 or 10. sometimes 3 or 4 in one day!
MasyaAllah bro, 9 - 10 Masjid in a day.

I love praying in masjid and I travel a lot locally for work. That means about 3 or 4 masjid per state and for 13 states in Malaysia = 40-50 and 2 in 1 in Sydney and the two Haramain.

Na7lah
02-14-2008, 02:24 AM
i prayed in bout three ;D dats all i can remember i love our local
one Masjid As-Sabr the community there is so nice and welcoming
that u just dont want to go anywhere else (except for the Masjid Al-Haram and An-Nabawy) :)

YusufNoor
02-14-2008, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ashley66
MasyaAllah bro, 9 - 10 Masjid in a day.

no no no, that was 9 or 10 PERIOD/STOP; sometimes 3 or 4 in one day! [but 4 is rare, only if i have to pray Fajr at another Masjid or there's Salat al Janaazah.

I love praying in masjid and I travel a lot locally for work. That means about 3 or 4 masjid per state and for 13 states in Malaysia = 40-50 and 2 in 1 in Sydney and the two Haramain.
:sl:

:mmokay:

:w:

Intisar
02-14-2008, 04:37 AM
:w: Only Taariq and Khalid Bin Al-Walid Mosque. Inshaa Allaah, I'm heading to Khalid Mosque on Friday for Salat-ul Jum'a, mashaa Allaah a top mosque. :D

http://www.khalidmosque.org/en/

May Allaah reward all of the imaams, shuyookh, and helpers at Khalid mosque! Mashaa Allaah every year they take, I think 13, people to Hajj with money donated by others and themselves. I tell you, the trips have changed their lives, and it just makes me so glad to live in such a beautiful neighbourhood in Toronto. I live a little farther away from Khalid Mosque now, but I still try and go as much as I can.

Ghira
02-14-2008, 05:19 AM
I prayed in total of 9 masjids...6 in my area
and 3 in other cities including New York and San Diego (Masjid Abu Bakr)

I would say the Most Active and how I feel a real masjid is supposed to be is this one http://www.adamscenter.org . It is called Adams Center located in Sterling, VA. SubhanAllah just look at their website and you will know what I am talking about.. It even has a basketball court in there!!! So focused on the community and it has something for everybody...Not fancy masjid just big and great for that community. I am so looking forward to moving closer there after college and marriage.

FatimaAsSideqah
02-14-2008, 02:28 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Masha'Allah! JazaakAllah Khair for the posts!

I've been went to Al Qubrah Mosque, Masjid in Abu Dhabi, Masjid Hassan and Asy-Syakirin Masjid in Kuala Lumpur. Soo beautiful masjids!

In my local, I've been prayed in 5 different of masjids.

Total: 9 masjids in my life. Alhumdulillah!

Will be more to coming, Insha'Allah!

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.