/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaykum from Russia

Alifah
02-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Assalamu alaykum!
I am one of Russians who have chosen the right way and converted to Islam. I'm living in a city where there are very few muslims so I came to this forum both to get new information and practice my language...I wonder if there are other muslims from here.. but it's not so important, we are all one djama'a:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*~Sofia~*
02-15-2008, 11:59 AM
Salam sis :)

Welcome to the forums.. i hope u ahve a very beneficial stay inshallah
Congratulation on ur reversion sister :D alhamdulillah great news !! May Allah (swt) continue to guide you. ameen :)

Im sure you will learn loads here..there's everything you need to know about islam here..if you can't find what your looking for.. just ask us and inshallah we'll help you out

Enjoy ur stay sis..and do get posting :)

W'salam
x

Alifah
02-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks...I'm in process of preparing for final exams but anyway, I'll try be an active participant

*~Sofia~*
02-15-2008, 12:07 PM
ooh final exams?? same here sis.. gosh it's stressful isn't it?? I've kinda stopped coming on here as well due to university and all the work that goes along with it! But i missed it lol.. i love it here :D

Neway im sure with the help of Allah (swt) im sure we'll pass our exams with flying colours. Just gotta work hard and we'll succeed inshallah :D

I'll keep you in my du'as sis. I pray that Allah (swt) makes the exams easy for you and grants u success. ameen.

w'salam
x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
02-15-2008, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alifah
Assalamu alaykum!
I am one of Russians who have chosen the right way and converted to Islam. I'm living in a city where there are very few muslims so I came to this forum both to get new information and practice my language...I wonder if there are other muslims from here.. but it's not so important, we are all one djama'a:D
Welcome to the forum!:D

I heard there's alot of muslims in moscow, dunno if thats near?

Alifah
02-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Sofia, I'll pray for you too...We have only 2 exams - 1 in english(I hope you'll improve it befor the exams) and 2nd includes 5 subjects and it's really awful and scaring... Let's hop for the better:)

------
02-15-2008, 01:16 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum and welcome back to Islam!

Hope u enjoy ithere

If you have any questions, then please ask! :D

Alifah
02-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Aadil, last year I stayed in Moscow for 4 months. This year I'm planning to move there completely due to some reasons although I don't like this city. There are many muslims there, you can see women in hijab - not many, but anyway, each year more and more.There are 4-5 mosques in Moscow but not so larges one. They say there 1-2 mln muslims there - mostly immigrants - I mean from former USSR,Turks, Arabs etc. but there are FEW muslims with strong iman..unfortunately..Russia is not an appropriate country for living..and keeping our iman..

Souljette
02-15-2008, 01:51 PM
Assalamualikum welcomee to the forum sister.....hope you benefit from the forum and enjoy it here inshallah ...

IbnAbdulHakim
02-15-2008, 01:53 PM
wa alaikum ussalaam wa rahmatullaah

yeh one d'jama all the way !!!

(d'jama means ummah right?!)

adeeb
02-15-2008, 01:55 PM
welcome home... May Allah blesses u always, ukhti! :D

Alifah
02-15-2008, 02:50 PM
May Allah bless all of us inshaAllah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.