/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Bible scholar discussing errors in the Bible

FatimaAsSideqah
02-15-2008, 06:15 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

A reknown Bible scholar by the name of Dr. Bart D Ehrman deals with the countless errors in the Bible. This lecture will open the eyes of truth seekers out there. May Allah guide Dr. Ehrman to the truth path of salvation, to Islam. It seems that as a result of his indepth research, he abandoned his faith and became agnostic. I wish someone would help him Insha'Allah by showing him the light of Islam.

To watch his lecture, please visit:
http://www.thedeenshow.com/video_352.htm

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
02-28-2008, 03:18 PM
*bump*

Mikayeel
02-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Wa alekum alsalaam, i have never seen this posted, will def have a look at it alot on i love long talks haha:)
May allah reward u for ur effort

What are christians comments on this who have watched it?

FatimaAsSideqah
02-28-2008, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
Wa alekum alsalaam, i have never seen this posted, will def have a look at it alot on i love long talks haha:)
May allah reward u for ur effort
Wa Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

:sunny: Jazaak'Allah Khair bro.

Sister Fatima

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
02-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm a bit sceptic about finding errors* in Bible.The non-muslim non-christians can claim that they find errors in Bible according to their reasoning but what if those verses are some true verses of Allah?

azc
03-24-2018, 03:05 AM
Interesting thread.........!

Ümit
03-24-2018, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I'm a bit sceptic about finding errors* in Bible.The non-muslim non-christians can claim that they find errors in Bible according to their reasoning but what if those verses are some true verses of Allah?
İ doubt that...but even if they ARE true verses of Allah...these verses will contradict with other verses in the bible which are obviously NOT a true of Allah...so still an error.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.