/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can v really see thm???

aqsakhan
02-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Assalam-o-alaikum w r w b
i wanna ask tht if pray surah Jin for some time preiod widout fail at night time so will i b able to see thm????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
02-16-2008, 11:53 AM
See Jinn?

Vedad
02-16-2008, 02:52 PM
wa Aleykum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

You will not be able to see jinn the way they were created. Whatever you do, since Allah created them the way that we can't see them but they can see us. The one that says he has seen a jinn or an angel for that matter in their real form (the way they were created) has lied wa Allahu alem. (Except the prophet sallAllahu aleyhi wa sallam who saw Jibreel in his real form, the way Allah te'ala created him.

"It should be noted that the basic principle concerning the jinn is that they are concealed from mankind, hence they are called jinn, because the Arabic root janna refers to a single original meaning which is to cover and conceal, as Ibn Faaris said in Maqaayees al-Lughah. The jinn are so called because they are concealed from mankind, and the foetus is called janeen in Arabic because he is concealed in his mother’s womb, and a garden is called jannah because it is concealed by trees, and an insane person is called majnoon because his mind is covered, and so on in all derivations from this root.

Allaah has told us of this when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Children of Adam! Let not Shaytaan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwaa’ (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them”

[al-A’raaf 7:27]"
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...n=eng&txt=jinn

But I can add that the jinn can take form of humans and animals and you can see them then, but not in their created form. For more information see the link above inshaAllah.

wa Allahu te'ala alem wa sallillahumma 'ala nabiyyina muhammad.

------
02-16-2008, 04:29 PM
:salamext:

WHY would u wanna see them?!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Marwah
02-16-2008, 06:55 PM
:sl: sister
why do u wanna see jinn???:?
i would'nt say that if i was u:hmm:
Sallam

deen_2007
02-17-2008, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Marwah
:sl: sister
why do u wanna see jinn???:?
i would'nt say that if i was u:hmm:
Sallam
why?

Na7lah
02-17-2008, 12:15 AM
i'd be freiked out if i saw one ;D

Vedad
02-17-2008, 11:44 AM
salam aleykum

Take it easy, nobody will see a jinn (the way it was created), but we are able to see the jinn when they appear as animals for example or even humans.

And sister, I don't know how much you recite suratul-jinn but you surely won't see them the way they were created.

Al-Shaafa'i said:

“Whoever is of sound character and claims to have seen the jinn, his testimony is no longer valid, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

‘Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them’

[al-A’raaf 7:27]

– unless he is a Prophet.”

(Ahkaam al-Qur’aan, 2/195, 196)

Ibn Hazm said:

“The jinn are real, and they are creatures created by Allaah. Among them are kaafirs and believers. They can see us but we cannot see them. They eat, have children and die. Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

‘O you assembly of jinn and Mankind!’ [al-An’aam 6:130]

‘And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire’ [al-Hijr 15:27]

‘”And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allaah, after listening to this Qur’aan), and of us some are Al‑Qaasitoon (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)’. And whosoever has embraced Islam (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allaah), then such have sought the Right Path.

And as for the Qaasitoon (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell”’[al-Jinn 72:14-15]

‘Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them’[al-A’raaf 7:27]

‘Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me’[al-Kahf 18:50]

‘Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish’[al-Rahmaan 55:26]

‘Everyone shall taste death’[Aal ‘Imraan 3:185].”

(al-Muhallaa, 1/34/35)

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=10513&ln=eng

anonymous
02-17-2008, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aqsakhan
Assalam-o-alaikum w r w b
i wanna ask tht if pray surah Jin for some time preiod widout fail at night time so will i b able to see thm????
wa walaykum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

as everyone is asking, why would you like to see a jinn? and just a reminder, they're not like the typical ghosts you'd imagine them to be - as in a spirit type figure. there was once a narration of how a companion saw a jinn and the description of it was really scary.

and about reading surah jinn - i dont think reading that would enable you to see a jinn. and once again, why WOULD you want to see a jinn! :grumbling

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 07:55 PM
im not gonna believe we can see them till i see them so i do wanna see them unless i cant see them...

oops... confusin?

Vedad
02-19-2008, 08:14 PM
no its not confusing... because you can't see them...

you can ONLY see them when they take the shape of a human or an animal --> that is when they are not in their original shape..

Do I make any sense?

chacha_jalebi
02-19-2008, 10:53 PM
thats jus a rumour!!!

surah jinn is surah, reading it wont make jinns come!!

if we use that logic, then reading surah baqarah should make a cow come, and surah an nahl should make bees come and surah ankabut will make spiders come :p

so its not true!!

ansar.tajudeen
02-23-2008, 05:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
thats jus a rumour!!!

surah jinn is surah, reading it wont make jinns come!!

if we use that logic, then reading surah baqarah should make a cow come, and surah an nahl should make bees come and surah ankabut will make spiders come :p

so its not true!!
s i agree with u BROTHER........:smile:

asalamualaikum.........

but i am having another doubt that
is that jinn can disturb HUMAN beings?:?

BlackMamba
02-23-2008, 06:17 AM
I've heard really weird stories about jinns. i heard that people married jinns and that if u sleep in the front row of the masjid then you'll die or something. Are any of these stories real or do people just make them up when there board.

aqsakhan
02-26-2008, 06:30 AM
Assalam-o-alaikum w rw b
actually i wud like to share an incident tht happened with me which made me curious about the jinns
I have too heard that jinns take human form and thn only cud b seen or heard,,,,
this is the time whn i went to IJTEMA (islamic lectures)where i did'nt knew anybody out there.........it was wonderful to listen tht wid hadiths and religious and islamic points welll after that....there where i did'nt knew anyone nor anyone knew me after the lectures we were shaking hands and were saying salam to all sisters there i met a very fair lady whose fairness was not of tht british kinda i mean she had totally different NOOR on her face her face was bright and she greeted me wid a warm smile
thn as i shaked hand wid her a different feeling was felt i was chilled i mean cold hand.........she said "we know each other right?"i said no sis m new here and dont know anyone than after a long pause she gave me a different kinda smile and said "AQSA right"and as i cud realize wht was happening she was no more there

i asked to mah mother and she asked to someone knowing these masaails and they said tht at these places where REHMAH of ALLAH swt do take place which most precious to ALLAH jinns do come in human face and all
THTS Y I WANNA SEE THM if not thn WANNA HEAR thm

jinns making me crazy i just fear ALLAH swt nobody else thts y they r welcome lol

Mikayeel
02-26-2008, 06:38 AM
Alykum alsalaam

Nono Jins cant be seen! I am not sure if u would want to see them. The way they look is to strange for us 2 handle it!

However they can take forms of animals, humans etc...

For a Jinn to do that he looses about 90% of his power though! So its not very often you would see it.

So no fear of them! Fear Allah!

Also if a Jinn happens to touch u when u say the name of Allah in anyway then he is straightaway burned! So Jinns are always carefull when they try to enter or touch a human

Vedad
02-26-2008, 09:09 AM
wa Aleykum Salam wa rahmatullah

[quote]For a Jinn to do that he looses about 90% of his power though! So its not very often you would see it.[Quote]

I got one word for you: Proofs?

Also if a Jinn happens to touch u when u say the name of Allah in anyway then he is straightaway burned! So Jinns are always carefull when they try to enter or touch a human
Again: Proofs?

I hope it's not too much of a demand inshaAllah.

Salam Aleykum wa rahmatullah

------
02-26-2008, 09:17 AM
:salamext:

^ Woah sis Aqsa thats scary... Subhaan Allaah..

I've never heard this?

aqsakhan
02-27-2008, 11:21 AM
hmmm it is scary but m really confused wat was it if brother hamada is saying another matter.............................hmmm i only fear ALLAH swt.ALHUMDULILLAH

anonymous
02-28-2008, 05:09 PM
lol shakoor all those stories are bullsh't ... ppl do get bored...reeeeaally really bored

ok i hate this account everything is so dark...
anyway... so u guys say jinn can see us but we cannt see them and other ppl say we can see jin and they can see us... otehrs say jinn dont exist...others say f that whole idea

i agree wit non

:w:
p.s. yall kno who i am...lol...by my writing

Mikayeel
02-28-2008, 05:37 PM
To all of those who demanded proof, (sister AhLÄÄM, sister aqsakhan, brother Vedad)

Asalaamu Alykum

It was in a book ''Sword Against Black Magic and Evil Magicians (Wahid Abdussalam Bali)''
I have read it, and the sheikh spoke about this. I currently don't have the book, but i will make sure i get it soon as possible so i can quote the bits that i mentioned. If you want to order it you can do so: http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b8348.html

I am sorry for the late reply, I did not see the replies

Wa alykum alsalaam :)

anonymous
02-28-2008, 05:39 PM
oh brother i wanna check that book out...

ima try to get it if my parents let me...
thanks for sharing it tho
:w:

Mikayeel
02-28-2008, 05:40 PM
My plessure! It is a book worth reading, very nice stories and facts in it.

Wa salaam alykum

aqsakhan
02-29-2008, 06:13 AM
inshahallah same here

thc
04-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Some say that recitation of surah jinn 700 times enales one to control/capture jinns. This is mentioned in some panj surahs however if one fails then reverse effects of wazeefa occurs?

wasalaam

Mikayeel
04-21-2008, 04:07 PM
I head some stuff like that, that if u can't control it you will loose your mind. I take them with a pinch of salt

thc
04-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Yes if one makes a mistake one gets ubder their control.

wasalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!