/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Zakir Naik - Does God exist?

Camomilla
02-16-2008, 06:20 PM
:sl:

This is one of my favourit video.
I want you all to watch this, especially Atheists.
Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
02-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Camomilla
:sl:

This is one of my favourit video.
I want you all to watch this, especially Atheists.
Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM
Please learn something about philosophy and elementary debating tactics, watch the video again, and then come back and tell me what you think of it.

If you think there is anything there to make an atheist question their belief, think again.

Peace

------
02-19-2008, 01:57 PM
:salamext:

Ok, this thread is going to turn into another argument thread...

Isambard
02-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Itd be interesting if he actually tried to debate any atheists recognized for their debates.

He's arguements are mostly fallacies and the few he has are incredibly weak. That and his habit of outright lying sorta tosses more dirt on his intellectual grave.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
02-19-2008, 03:10 PM

Lying about what?! I'd like to see u debate him! God what wouldn't I give for an hour of humour...

guyabano
02-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Ridiculous. Most things he say can be easily refuted, like about mecanics and machines. Oh boy, this man has no knowledge about mecanics.

I just wasted 9 minutes of my precious time watching this video

Peace

------
02-19-2008, 03:26 PM

I sympathise with you. No really.

:-\

Woodrow
02-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Before this drifts off into just needless argument, please keep all posts on topic and discuss the topic not any members.

Camomilla
02-20-2008, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Please learn something about philosophy and elementary debating tactics, watch the video again, and then come back and tell me what you think of it.

If you think there is anything there to make an atheist question their belief, think again.

Peace
First of all, don't you tell me what I should learn about philosophy because you don't know what I know!
I don't need to tell anything to a blind person like you.

Isambard
02-20-2008, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Lying about what?! I'd like to see u debate him! God what wouldn't I give for an hour of humour...
I would, but seeing as he wont even take on Ali Sina, what are the hopes he'd ever take me on? In regards to the lying, it applies to his "lectures" where he insists his wet and wild redaction of history is found in Hindu scriptures. With a quick search, you may find plenty of refutetations of just about every point he made. My personal favorite being from faithfreedom website.

I also have a hilarious video where there is an obvious plant in the audience with the sole purpose to make him look good. Seeing as it doesnt really fit with the topic at hand, feel free to msg me for the link:D

Isambard
02-20-2008, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Camomilla
First of all, don't you tell me what I should learn about philosophy because you don't know what I know!
I don't need to tell anything to a blind person like you.
If you know so much, why then recommend such a shoddy video?:playing:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.