/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question About Reciting Surahs . . .

chacha_jalebi
02-19-2008, 01:25 AM
salaam

elo ello

i was wondering if anyone has got any rulings about like if you was to recite half a surah in the 1st rakaah and then a completely different surah in the 2nd rakah

like imagine one was to recite in the 1st rakah surah al araaf like from alif laam meem saad to qal feeha taahyawna which is like verses 1-25, then instead of carrying on it the surah with the 2nd rakah, go and recite surah tin or summin in the 2nd rakah . .

is that kool or not? any fatwas or any one know,

chanks:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-23-2008, 04:16 PM
:salamext:

From what I have heard, you have to recite a minimum of three ayah's from the Qur'aan in one rakaah. I'm sorry I haven't got a fatwa.

E.g. If you read Surah Yaseen 1 ruku in the first Raka, then go on to read SUrah Mulk 1 ruku in the 2nd Raka, I don't think there is a problem with that.

Wa Allaahu Aalim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.