/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Pictures] Motorcyclist - Speed Kills

'Abd-al Latif
02-19-2008, 02:18 PM
***WARNING - Disturbing Pictures***

A truck was traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Motorcyclist was traveling at ~120mph and ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.

Truck driver said he felt the impact, and it took almost a 1/4 mile for him to pull over.

This is what he found...

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Wear your helmet and drive safely!

Edit: He DID die.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
02-19-2008, 02:22 PM
:salamext:

Woah... Subhaan Allaah... he lived after that?! :ooh:

qassy!
02-19-2008, 05:36 PM
brother looking at the first image he lost alot of blood...........how did he live?

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 05:49 PM
WoW **** thats messed up! lol
subhaallah

ok now u sure he still alive?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
02-19-2008, 05:53 PM
:sl:
Wow... do you have the website of this article... id love to read more about this...
:w:

'Abd-al Latif
02-19-2008, 10:55 PM
asalamu 'alykum brothers and sisters

sorry my first post was incorrect, he DID die...appologies to all.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

Re.TiReD
02-19-2008, 11:34 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

SubhanAllah! Thats quite disturbing *sad* But I'm not a child so dont need the warning thing *grin*

May Allah (swt) protect us all from such a fate...Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

------
02-20-2008, 12:45 PM
:salamext:

I was thinking...if he lived after that then... :ooh:

Muezzin
02-20-2008, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnMuhammad
asalamu 'alykum brothers and sisters

sorry my first post was incorrect, he DID die...appologies to all.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp
Because he did die, I've replaced the images with links. The pictures were disturbing enough when we thought he survived - I don't want this forum to become... sadistic.

Ebtisweetsam
02-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Astaghfirrullah.... thats horrible.... A 21 year old Muslim bro I know died a few weeks ago on his motorcycle. After praying for him, his father kept saying to him how to respond to the Angels when they ask him the five questions in the grave... it was really sad.

crayon
02-20-2008, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnMuhammad
Wear your helmet and drive safely!
He was wearing a helmet...:hmm:

Cabdullahi
02-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Yeah my father told me a similar death like this of a muslim person
we were walking near a building and my dad told that the owner of the apartment building had a son that liked to splurge the money and party so him and hes friends decided to have a party in the penthouse it was an open penthouse right at the top so they had some alcholic drinks they also had some russian women probably prostitutes,so anyways they partied the whole night and got very drunk specially the son he went near the railings of the buildings he lost control and fell over 10 storeys, hes khamis got stuck to one of the satellite dishes he screamed and screamed but it was in the early morning no1 came to help him and after 5 minutes of fright hes khamis tore and he fell to the ground and died while hes body parts scattered around

adeeb
02-20-2008, 01:33 PM
innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun..

always pray all the time, do dzikr everytime.. hope for husnul khatimah..

ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.