/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I asked what happens....

xboxisdead
02-19-2008, 04:44 PM
I asked someone what happens if we destroyed boys psychological make up. Made him effeminate, girly boy, boys who wears make up, wears purse, play with Barbie doll and so on. They answered it will be destructive and if 49% of the male population in USA became raged for example it will lead to mass destruction in society, huge crime rate, men will be unable to take care of family member and children and will be a burden to society. So I asked him, well yes, already in USA for example they don't cater to boys need and it is already a matriarchy society as we speak. Let us face it, if all of us wonder what society will be like if women rule it instead of men, the answer is giving. Go to USA. I told him, well yes all these crimes, murder, rape, child molestation, women beaten up, etc, the list continues. How about we drop the male population to 5% for example or even say 2%, the rest will be female in a full blown Matriarchy society. All television cater to women: Fashion, cooking, women in the workforce, women liberation, everything will start with women and end with women need. All health care and education will cater 120% to women need, politicians running by women, women running the community in an iron force. The 2% male population will simply cater to her need to reproduce...

I got this for an answer, "
If the male poplution drops to those amounts, society will, seen from the invention ratio men counter women, grind to a halt in technological advances.

That is pancakes compared to what happens to the workforce however, as a Danish statistic taken from its own average populus shows that men born in 2004 were estimated to pay 0.3 million DKR(around 60.000 dollars) more tot he state than they will ever recive, while women born same year were estimated to recieve 1.2 mil DKR
(around 180.000 dollars) more from the state than they would earn for it.
(Note: Numbers may be inaccurate, but I do remember for certain that it would take three men to keep one woman supplied according to that statistic)

I would also worry about the defense of the nation that undergo those changes; even if all the men are in the army, other nations who do not follow that statistic would have a significant combat effectivity as opposed to the 5% male nation.

Not to mention that basic biology and programming gets in the way: an often mentioned (on the forum I visited before MABTW.com) prediction that the women would play poor victims and switch sides, since they are biologically wired to seek their own survival."

What do you guys think? Is it true?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.