/* */

PDA

View Full Version : truemuslim leavin :)

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 05:55 PM
:sl:
i just wanna say this so i dont end up in the missin members thread.

i got cought... now im dead... not comin back... ever... sneakin this message right now im so sorry ... bye LI im out

:w:
p.s. DO NOT GET UR HOPES UP... i might be able to sneak LI when im home alone..kk
:cry::cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
02-19-2008, 05:57 PM
salam sister,

What are you doing wrong ? I mean you got caught on the forums ? Whats wrong with that?

Slama

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 06:01 PM
i dunno... parents...

they think im chatting wit ppl from school or somthing then my mom found out bout this and told me to stop it... and she think i doin somthing wrong on it ...if my dad finds out tho u prolly wont see me in this worl...

wait only in grave.. :)
:(
oh well i been sneakin it for lik 4 monthes im sure i can sneak 4 minutes

Mikayeel
02-19-2008, 06:04 PM
wa3alekum alsalaam warahmat allah.

I can kind of relate with why ur parents are so concerned.

They are very concerned bout my lil sister aswell

But honest you are not doing much wrong here are you? Show them the content of this forum, and the purpose of it! and inshallah they will see that it harmless:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
02-19-2008, 06:06 PM
i wish.. ok my dad.. proooobelms... he hates it when i do ANYTHING online other than school thats why i do LI while im in school ..like now... mom...she dont want me doin it ANYMORE but she used to tell me to go online and do something other than runescape so i com google islamic stuff and find this... she find this and yell at me..

forget it it dont matter

maj232
02-19-2008, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
i dunno... parents...

they think im chatting wit ppl from school or somthing then my mom found out bout this and told me to stop it... and she think i doin somthing wrong on it ...if my dad finds out tho u prolly wont see me in this worl...

wait only in grave.. :)
:(
oh well i been sneakin it for lik 4 monthes im sure i can sneak 4 minutes
Salam

lol! Your parents don't wont you to come on this forum ?

My dad forces me to come here and learn something about Islam, and me on the other hand I don't really wanna come.

Wa Salaam.

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 06:07 PM
yeh ur lucky bro...they dont want me comin to ANY contact wit anyone..

Mikayeel
02-19-2008, 06:11 PM
i wish.. ok my dad.. proooobelms... he hates it when i do ANYTHING online other than school thats why i do LI while im in school ..like now... mom...she dont want me doin it ANYMORE but she used to tell me to go online and do something other than runescape so i com google islamic stuff and find this... she find this and yell at me..

forget it it dont matter
Oke, this is a good idea since ur parents r arabic readers i guess, show them the arabic section of this forum!

I am very very sure they cant stop you from going on it! Once they know its for your benefit! Try it its worth it:)

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 06:14 PM
my mom KNOWS what it is and all my dad goes to another arabic or yemeni one but my mom dont want me comin on it.. my dad hates it wen anyone uses the computer... especially if its wit other ppl

Souljette
02-19-2008, 06:14 PM
OK wht the...tht's sooo weirdd...did dey see the forum??????....therez so much useful stuff in this forum..i don't get why ppl wuld be angry for this..but different opiinions i guess

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 06:33 PM
lol my dad never will see the forum... if he does u will never see me :)

Whatsthepoint
02-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Don't go!

Seriously, don't! Tell your parents this site has dramatically increased your deen, helped you with the Character analysys, and much more...

Cabdullahi
02-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Whatsthepoint is absolutely right,truemuslim u just cant leave like that ,convince your parents that its nothing but an educational site a place where u learn about ur deen and an efficient way to boost you imman

snakelegs
02-19-2008, 06:54 PM
wow - your parents sure are strict! this forum is one of the few relatively safe places to hang out because the mods keep a good eye out.
well, i wish you the best and hope you manage to suffer through school (i hated it too!) and become a doc as there is a real need for muslim women doctors!

guyabano
02-19-2008, 07:03 PM
errmm, are there no cybercafes around, or a muslim community who might offer you access to computers ? There must be a way, no?

Can you not have a holiday job, earn some money and by a second hand computer then come back online? There are many ways !

Peace

AvarAllahNoor
02-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Oh dear. Just when we were getting used to seeing you around! - Shall we setup a petion or summat? 'Free Truemuslim from the clutches of her Parents'' :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je Ke Fateh!

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Don't go!

Seriously, don't! Tell your parents this site has dramatically increased your deen, helped you with the Character analysys, and much more...
yehh they dont kno i got help for that thing from u guys..lol. ur post is so funny!

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
Whatsthepoint is absolutely right,truemuslim u just cant leave like that ,convince your parents that its nothing but an educational site a place where u learn about ur deen and an efficient way to boost you imman
actualyl i can lol. im kiddin i said i will be sneakin on.. its better.. my dad... ok ignore him take him out.. say convince ur mom not parents ok cuz he really gets mad and crazy if he find out.. especially if he gotta coffee cup in his hand...:(

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
wow - your parents sure are strict! this forum is one of the few relatively safe places to hang out because the mods keep a good eye out.
well, i wish you the best and hope you manage to suffer through school (i hated it too!) and become a doc as there is a real need for muslim women doctors!
lol how do u kno i wanna be a doctor?!(am a doctor fo the family so far..) lol

lol avar allah noor. yehh im on like all the time. .(during school actually) ... but now the forum is gonna calm down so.. peace
oh ya see even the teacher tryna rat me out! im in a class online right now and she just sreenshot and yelled at me! bye!

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
errmm, are there no cybercafes around, or a muslim community who might offer you access to computers ? There must be a way, no?

Can you not have a holiday job, earn some money and by a second hand computer then come back online? There are many ways !

Peace
no... im 15 so i dont gotta job... i am in a homeschoool cuz the arabic school in my masjid is tooooo expensive..and uh..thats it ..
the only way which i already do is sneakin on durin school.. :raging::raging:

Woodrow
02-19-2008, 08:01 PM
:sl: Ukhti,

Above all else be honest with your parents and true to yourself. If they do not want you on any forums. Follow their rules.

Be honest and sincere, the end result will benefit you far more than having to sneak around behind your parents back.

If you can not do something openly in front of your parents, it is best not to do it.

Your parents and obedience to your parents is worth much more than this or any other forum.

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 08:04 PM
aaw u makin me feel guilty! WHY!!!!!!!! *sigh* ... but i wont benifet anything from that..no learning islam stuff no nothin?!

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 08:07 PM
ok u lost me..

whos encouraging? me.. not them lol. fine fine im outta here then.. 2 more minutes then im out. kk

Woodrow
02-19-2008, 08:16 PM
aaw u makin me feel guilty! WHY!!!!!!!! *sigh* ... but i wont benifet anything from that..no learning islam stuff no nothin?!

This is part of being Muslim. You do what is right, not what makes you feel good or to avoid pain. You know what you need to do and it is you alone who must take responsibility for your actions.

I could easily make it no choice for you and simply ban you. but, I will not do that, as the choice has to be yours.

It is just as painful to us, if you leave. But, it is far more painful to know you are going against your parent's rules. A forum is not that important.

truemuslim
02-19-2008, 08:30 PM
ok... jazakallah bro..

im leavin then :(

------
02-19-2008, 08:46 PM
:salamext:

Tkcr sis.

snakelegs
02-19-2008, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude

Excellent advice, unc. Listen to him, truemuslim.

Please don't encourage her to go behind her parents back, people.

This is an Islamic forum, where Islamic morals are encouraged, so isn't it kind of contradictory to have to 'sneak' onto here to 'learn', when you're disobeying your parents?

They're only looking out for you. :)
you and woodrow are correct.

Re.TiReD
02-19-2008, 09:40 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Only yesterday I was thinking that there are two new'ish members who are now fully embedded in the backdrop of the workings of LI...one was sis Truemuslim... aww! May Allah bless the sis loads! Ameen *grin*

WassalamuAlaykum

chacha_jalebi
02-19-2008, 10:10 PM
so you gone?

all the best, come back soon inshallah

erm :threadclo muhahahaha :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.