/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from MuslimIntellect.com!

MuslimIntellect
02-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I'm working hard on developing a new forum-site for Muslims around the World to serve as a central point where intellectual conversation, experiences, and wisdom can be shared.

Please visit us at MuslimIntellect.com. And please provide me with links to your favorite Islamic website so they can be added to our list of sites to emulate and reach out to.

Jazakallah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
02-21-2008, 02:13 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
and good luck with your forum!

------
02-21-2008, 08:30 PM
:salamext:

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy :D

MuslimIntellect
04-14-2008, 04:34 AM
Jazakallah khair for all of your warm welcomes.

With a lovely site like this already in existence... I find it hard to develop my own!

But I have started a new service for Muslims.. free blogs.

Do you think this would be a better service than ANOTHER forum?

MuslimBlogz.com

Jazakallah khair for your feedback

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
04-14-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi to the maximum!

Soulja Girl
04-14-2008, 06:29 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI. Hope you have a nice time here. :)

:w:

Pk_#2
04-14-2008, 01:06 PM
WalaykumSalaam,

Welcome,

There are some Islamic websites on my signature, enjoy!

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!