Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Camomilla
02-21-2008, 03:02 PM
:sl:
:cry::cry:

Masha Allah! Allahu Akbar!
Innalillahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'uun!

Truly Allah(SWT) is the most merciful.
thanx for the share sister, Jazakallah Khair!

Vedad
02-21-2008, 07:28 PM
wa Aleykum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

jazakAllahu khayr for sharing, here you have 10(!) minutes --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=v_HzHjklAKc

Khayal
02-22-2008, 04:55 PM

MashaAllah!!

jazaak Allaah khayr for sharing.

THE ULTIMATE MUHAMMAD AL-LUHAIDAN VIDEO
Ali-'Imran 166-195

Media Tags are no longer supported

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Camomilla
02-23-2008, 03:09 PM
thanx for the share both of you, May Allah(SWT) bless and reward you all my brothers and sisters.
Muhammad Al-Luhaidan is one of my favourit recitors, he has very beautiful voice.

Khayal
02-25-2008, 05:59 PM

Muhammad Al-Luhaidan Extremely Emotional

Surat Yûsuf

:w:

Khayal
02-25-2008, 06:06 PM

Surat Ar-Rahman

Muhammad Al-Luhaidan!

Camomilla
02-26-2008, 11:44 AM
Alhamdulillah!
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up
:peace::peace::peace:

Khayal
02-26-2008, 07:01 PM

Surat YâSeen

Muhammad Al-Luhaidan

Khayal
03-01-2008, 07:15 PM

Muhammad Al-Luhaidan's

GREATEST RECITATION EVER!

Surah Waqya!!

Khayal
07-29-2008, 12:46 AM

وَلِلَّهِ مُلۡكُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ*ۗ وَٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدِيرٌ
(١٨٩)
Unto Allah belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. Allah is Able
to do all things
إِنَّ فِى خَلۡقِ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ وَٱخۡتِلَـٰفِ ٱلَّيۡلِ وَٱلنَّہَارِ لَأَيَـٰتٍ۬ لِّأُوْلِى ٱلۡأَلۡبَـٰبِ (١٩٠
Lo! In the creation of the heavens and the earth and (in) the difference of night and day are tokens (of His Sovereignty)for men of understanding,
(190)

ٱلَّذِينَ يَذۡكُرُونَ ٱللَّهَ قِيَـٰمً۬ا وَقُعُودً۬ا وَعَلَىٰ جُنُوبِهِمۡ وَيَتَفَڪَّرُونَ فِى خَلۡقِ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقۡتَ هَـٰذَا بَـٰطِلاً۬ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ
(191)

Such as remember Allah, standing, sitting, and reclining, and consider the creation of the heavens and the earth, (and say): Our Lord! Thou createdst not this in vain. Glory be to Thee! Preserve us from the doom of Fire. (191)

رَبَّنَآ إِنَّكَ مَن تُدۡخِلِ ٱلنَّارَ فَقَدۡ أَخۡزَيۡتَهُ ۥ*ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّـٰلِمِينَ مِنۡ
أَنصَارٍ۬ (١٩٢

Our Lord! Whom Thou causest to enter the Fire: him indeed Thou hast confounded. For evil-doers there will be no helpers. (192)

رَّبَّنَآ إِنَّنَا سَمِعۡنَا مُنَادِيً۬ا يُنَادِى لِلۡإِيمَـٰنِ أَنۡ ءَامِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمۡ فَـَٔامَنَّا*ۚ رَبَّنَا فَٱغۡفِرۡ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَڪَفِّرۡ عَنَّا سَيِّـَٔاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ ٱلۡأَبۡرَارِ (١٩٣)

Our Lord! Lo! we have heard a crier calling unto Faith: "Believe ye in your Lord!" So we believed. Our Lord! Therefor forgive us our sins, and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die the death of the righteous. (193)

رَبَّنَا وَءَاتِنَا مَا وَعَدتَّنَا عَلَىٰ رُسُلِكَ وَلَا تُخۡزِنَا يَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَـٰمَةِ*ۗ إِنَّكَ لَا تُخۡلِفُ ٱلۡمِيعَادَ (١٩٤)

Our Lord! And give us that which Thou hast promised to us by Thy messengers. Confound us not upon the Day of Resurrection. Lo! Thou breakest not the tryst. (194)

فَٱسۡتَجَابَ لَهُمۡ رَبُّهُمۡ أَنِّى لَآ أُضِيعُ عَمَلَ عَـٰمِلٍ۬ مِّنكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوۡ أُنثَىٰ*ۖ بَعۡضُكُم مِّنۢ بَعۡضٍ۬*ۖ فَٱلَّذِينَ هَاجَرُواْ وَأُخۡرِجُواْ مِن دِيَـٰرِهِمۡ وَأُوذُواْ فِى سَبِيلِى وَقَـٰتَلُواْ وَقُتِلُواْ لَأُكَفِّرَنَّ عَنۡہُمۡ سَيِّـَٔاتِہِمۡ وَلَأُدۡخِلَنَّهُمۡ جَنَّـٰتٍ۬ تَجۡرِى مِن تَحۡتِہَا ٱلۡأَنۡهَـٰرُ ثَوَابً۬ا مِّنۡ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ*ۗ وَٱللَّهُ عِندَهُ ۥ حُسۡنُ ٱلثَّوَابِ (195

And their Lord hath heard them (and He saith): Lo! I suffer not the work of any worker, male or female, to be lost. Ye proceed one from another. So those who fled and were driven forth from their homes and suffered damage for My cause, and fought and were slain, verily I shall remit their evil deeds from them and verily I shall bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow - A reward from Allah. And with Allah is the fairest of rewards. (195)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!