/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NAZI GOLD FOUND! (£500m) EXCITING!

AvarAllahNoor
02-22-2008, 01:22 PM
OOOOH I'm excited... :D - If you find the Ark of the Covenant
DO NOT OPEN IT. Trust me. :Evil:

Germany: A team of treasure hunters claim to have located a large amount of Nazi gold in a secret cavern 65 feet below ground level near the town of Deutschneudorf, not far from the Czech border.

The team was led by 53-year-old Heinz-Peter Haustein, the mayor of Deutschneudorf. An electromagnetic pulse suggested the room contains 2 tons of gold. Regional authorities will assist the team in uncovering the chamber which may be booby trapped.

"I'm well over 90 percent sure we have found the Amber Room. The chamber is likely to be part of a labyrinth of storage rooms that the Nazis built here. This has got too risky for us to do it alone. There could be mines down there," said Haustein. one of the war's greatest mysteries will be solved and one of the world's most import art treasures rediscovered.

The Amber Room - made up of 100,000 pieces of carved amber, gold and gems - was presented to Peter the Great in 1716 by the King of Prussia.

Described as the Eighth Wonder of the World, it decorated the Catherine Palace outside St Petersburg.

The room was disassembled and carried off by Nazi looters working for Luftwaffe chief Hermann Goering in 1941.

It was shipped to Germany and never seen again

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
02-22-2008, 01:24 PM
*Salivates

------
02-22-2008, 01:27 PM
:salamext:

I don't get why people are so greedy for wealth.

AvarAllahNoor
02-22-2008, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

I don't get why people are so greedy for wealth.
Greedy? Who's greedy? This is gold taken by Nazis, and it's been rediscoverd. :-\

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
02-22-2008, 01:34 PM

Yeh but why get excited over GOld? And I'm not just talking about this thread, am talking generally, people DIE for money. Why?!

AvarAllahNoor
02-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Wel it makes the world go round... I'm excited at the DISCOVERY. :D

------
02-22-2008, 01:51 PM

exited

Where u gonna go :ooh: :D

AvarAllahNoor
02-22-2008, 04:23 PM
lol - See in all my excitement, I forgot how to spell! :D

qassy!
02-23-2008, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Yeh but why get excited over GOld? And I'm not just talking about this thread, am talking generally, people DIE for money. Why?!
Money is like a tool, a very powerfull tool, it can buy you somones lifes..... and money can make peoples life easier!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.