View Full Version : Black Tongue??

anonymous
02-23-2008, 04:44 PM
salaams, wats a black tongue, whats it mean and how you gerrit??:muddlehea

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H4RUN
02-23-2008, 04:48 PM
:sl:

It's a tongue, which is black....[not the answer you were looking for]...Ask any kid...You just have to chew on black jacks...

FatimaAsSideqah
02-23-2008, 04:55 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

"In most cases, the cause is not known. Known causes include:

1. Fungal infection-particularly after antibiotics
  2. Smoking
  3. Uraemia- a traditional cause
  4. Bismuth preparations"
  5. One paper found linked methyldopa use with black tongue (2); another linked black tongue with metronidazole (3).

A patient information leaflet found from a general internet search rather than one of our usual sources published by Australian doctor discusses causes (4). They list associations as :

• antibiotics
  • inappropriate diet (no roughage, especially fruits, vegetables and cereals)
  • poor oral hygiene and use of tobacco and alcohol coupled with poor nutrition
  • stress and a depressive illness.

http://www.attract.wales.nhs.uk/ques...estion_id=1379

Sister Fatima

anonymous
02-23-2008, 05:04 PM
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: am confuzzled. Thanks sis ^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
02-23-2008, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: am confuzzled. Thanks sis ^
Why do you confused?

anonymous
02-23-2008, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
Why do you confused?
becaUSE I JUST ASSUMED IT MIGHT HAVE HAD AN islamic reason :hiding::hiding::hiding: lol es i am thick

------
02-23-2008, 05:11 PM
:salamext:

Are u sure ur not referring to whats called in urdu 'Kaali Zubaan' as in u say something bad and it comes true?

FatimaAsSideqah
02-23-2008, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
becaUSE I JUST ASSUMED IT MIGHT HAVE HAD AN islamic reason :hiding::hiding::hiding: lol es i am thick
Oh right I see. Thats why loq.

Someone might post about Islamic reasons for it. I don't know, Insha'Allah!

anonymous
02-23-2008, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Are u sure ur not referring to whats called in urdu 'Kaali Zubaan' as in u say something bad and it comes true?
No honey, I mean when you have black kinda dots on ya tongue. Someone was just talkin about it yesterday. Hang on... what you said IS more in line with what she was saying. Yeaaaaaahhhhh. THATS whats she was on about. I thought she meant black tongue as in literally a black tongue. LOLLLLLL :D

but still, I wanted to know about what I asked about n all. :statisfie

Is it true then, about that kaali zubaan thingmajig? How is it possible for someone to say something and then for it to come true???

------
02-23-2008, 05:31 PM

I don't think it exists in Islaam. It's like a superstition thing, get me.

Allaahu Aalim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.