/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The help of Allah is near

FatimaAsSideqah
02-23-2008, 12:58 AM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near! [Al-Baqarah 2:214]

Why do we always pity ourselves? Why do we think that it is us who is going through the worst? Do we not see the tragedies around us, or the cheeks that are hardly ever dry? What you and I go through is merely an atom’s worth of sadness and sorrow that the world is facing today and has faced in the past.

This ayah reminds me of my mission in life. Allah, the Exalted, is telling us that affliction of pain is a way to get step closer to Jannah. It is a trial that we MUST pass- for it is these trials and worse that the people before us had to dive through to enter our ever lasting home. Jannah!

As one starts reading this ayah the heart gets heavy at the thought of trials and poverty, but as the ayah comes to an end, you can’t help but smile. It is Allah who afflicts the pain and it is He who can take it away. We just have to call upon him when times get hard..."Yes! Certainly, the help of Allah is near!”

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
02-23-2008, 01:07 AM
:sl:

Awesome post sister Fatima :thumbs_up JazakAllah Khayr

The help of Allah is always near, what you posted reminded me of these ayaat

O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?-

That ye believe in Allah and His Apostle, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew!

He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.

And another (favour will He bestow,) which ye do love,- help from Allah and a speedy victory. So give the Glad Tidings to the Believers.

Surah Saff
Subhan'Allah!

JazakAllah Khayr ukht

:w:

Na7lah
02-23-2008, 01:47 AM
Great posts u guys thnks :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.