/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help....... Please

AnonymousPoster
02-24-2008, 01:07 PM
:salamext:

Does squeezing a spot or black head ( and stuff comes out ) nullify Wudu?

I have an obsession with SKIN PICKING :cry:. ASTAGFURALLAH, I do not know how to stop this. I know its self-mutilation. Im not doing it make my appereance better either because in fact it makes it worse. My brother seen me after a session of picking and seriously thought i was on drugs or sumting because all of my face and arms were blotchy and then just walked away saying "YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP" imsad
If i see a pimple or a pore than is even slightly black-ish or white i immediatly begin to squeeze and pick, i cant stop myself from doing it. Its got to the point where its leaving scars on my skin and i really dont know how to stop doing this dirty disgusting damaging habit.

Help....... Please :cry:

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
-Elle-
02-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Wether is nullifies wu'duh,I have no idea,Insh'Allah another member can answer that,but I can give you some advice on how to stop damaging your skin...

-OK.First of all,you need to realise that a pimple will eventually go away after a few days,but if you pick it,it might scar your face FOREVER.Go see a dermatologist;he might give you something for the scarring.

-buy an over the counter zit cream(make sure to research the product first),some of them do work.It'll help the zit dissapear faster.

-Stop spending so much time infront of the mirror!Chances are,if you don't stare at yourself,you might not even notice your pimple...and it will fade away on it's own.I don't have the source,but I've heard that looking @ yourself in the mirror for too long is not good because the shaytaan will start whispering things to you and you will feel like you're not pretty/attractive enough.(sorry guys,correct me if im wrong).

Apply daily moisturizer which is perfum-free,that will help the scarring I believe;your skin will be healthier and the scars will Insh'Allah fade.

Wash your face morning and night with a GENTLE cleanser(so it won't become dry),pimples usually form when the pores are clogged;keeping your skin clean will help reduce pimples.

And lastly,to be honest with you,your skin will look it's best when you LEAVE it alone.Wash and dry;moisturize;and voila!It will look beautiful(sure,it'll take some time,but in the end,it's worth it).Many people do this(me included),and nothing else.It keeps your skin clean,fresh,and pimple-free.

Im talking on the basis of having a couple of pimples...if you have severe acne,insh'Allah consult your dermatologist.

Best of luck :)

anonymous
02-24-2008, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh+o(

get rid of d habit man!! not v nyc

I am the thread starter.
I do not find such comments helpfull.
I did not seek advice and support only to be mocked at, i know its not very nice and i know its disgusting, i dont need to be told this and hiding your identity really is quite sickening and cowardly considering you didnt bother to leave any advice.

I do believe this is an abuse to the usage of the anonymous account.

I simply asked for advice on how to stop doing this, not to be told how disgusting i am

Thanks for bringing my self-esteem down even lower.

anonymous
02-24-2008, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I am the thread starter.
I do not find such comments helpfull.
I did not seek advice and support only to be mocked at, i know its not very nice and i know its disgusting, i dont need to be told this and hiding your identity really is quite sickening and cowardly considering you didnt bother to leave any advice.

I do believe this is an abuse to the usage of the anonymous account.

I simply asked for advice on how to stop doing this, not to be told how disgusting i am

Thanks for bringing my self-esteem down even lower.
WHOA WHOA CALM DOWN DEAR!!!

WAT THE.......!!!

Sorry if I came across that way,didnt mean to, chill out a bit!!!

As 4 HIDING my identity, M8 I aint even part o this forum so had no choice BUT to!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vedad
02-24-2008, 09:01 PM
wa Aleykum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Concerning your first question:

Ibn ‘Umar squeezed a pimple and blood came out of it, and he did not do wudoo’.

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=880...eng&txt=pimple

Concerning #2. I've been a pimplepicker myself, just try to make yourself busy with other stuffs, try not to look at your skin, and foremost do NOT "see" the pimples, if you see them, just turn your gaze away and say: "that was something else". It will inshaAllah help.

[Edit] Wear long-sleeved clothes if that will help you from picking your skin inshaAllah

Salam Aleykum wa rahmatullah

true believer
02-27-2008, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by houda~
Wether is nullifies wu'duh,I have no idea,Insh'Allah another member can answer that,but I can give you some advice on how to stop damaging your skin...

-OK.First of all,you need to realise that a pimple will eventually go away after a few days,but if you pick it,it might scar your face FOREVER.Go see a dermatologist;he might give you something for the scarring.

-buy an over the counter zit cream(make sure to research the product first),some of them do work.It'll help the zit dissapear faster.

-Stop spending so much time infront of the mirror!Chances are,if you don't stare at yourself,you might not even notice your pimple...and it will fade away on it's own.I don't have the source,but I've heard that looking @ yourself in the mirror for too long is not good because the shaytaan will start whispering things to you and you will feel like you're not pretty/attractive enough.(sorry guys,correct me if im wrong).

Apply daily moisturizer which is perfum-free,that will help the scarring I believe;your skin will be healthier and the scars will Insh'Allah fade.

Wash your face morning and night with a GENTLE cleanser(so it won't become dry),pimples usually form when the pores are clogged;keeping your skin clean will help reduce pimples.

And lastly,to be honest with you,your skin will look it's best when you LEAVE it alone.Wash and dry;moisturize;and voila!It will look beautiful(sure,it'll take some time,but in the end,it's worth it).Many people do this(me included),and nothing else.It keeps your skin clean,fresh,and pimple-free.

Im talking on the basis of having a couple of pimples...if you have severe acne,insh'Allah consult your dermatologist.

Best of luck :)

salam
love ur advice sis
didnt know some of dat.
[even tho i didnt start da thread]
good tips 2!
go sis!
:thumbs_up

HARRIS
07-23-2008, 05:49 AM
It's a fact- curing acne can never be achieved by tackling one of the many factors responsible for acne. If you've ever tried to cure your acne using one-dimensional treatments like antibiotics or even detox diets and failed it's probably because you tackled only one aspect of the disease. Not only will this system teach you the only way to prevent your acne from being formed, you will also learn the only way to
acne treatments for good - the holistic way.

fantaxxy_moon
07-23-2008, 09:08 AM
i have been cured from acne, but the normal one which comes to any teenager alhamdulilah.. it's easy just follow a good doctor's advice .. but it will take years and years probably to cure it all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!