/* */

PDA

View Full Version : rep power/reputation

Vedad
02-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Salam Aleykum

What's the difference between rep power and reputation?

Salam Aleykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
I think rep power is how many rep points you add to someones reputation when you give them rep. It depends on how high your rep is, your post count, etc.

So for example, if you "approve" of someone's post, you add 15 points to their rep.

Cabdullahi
02-24-2008, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
I think rep power is how many rep points you add to someones reputation when you give them rep. It depends on how high your rep is, your post count, etc.

So for example, if you "approve" of someone's post, you add 15 points to their rep.
It looks like you didnt add rep points to anyone cus u have only 3 rep power :coolious: just kidding i havent got that many rep points or rep power:laugh:

------
02-24-2008, 05:18 PM
:salamext:

Sis Crayon explained it :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vedad
02-24-2008, 08:14 PM
wa Aleykum Salam wa rahmatullah

jazakumullah khayr, but why is my rep power so much higher then the other more active and more reputation-members?

MustafaMc
02-24-2008, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vedad

jazakumullah khayr, but why is my rep power so much higher then the other more active and more reputation-members?
Because you are who you are - that's why.

crayon
02-25-2008, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vedad

Because you've been here since September '05, which is also taken into account when your rep power is calculated. The longer you've been here, the higher your power is.

Abdul-Raouf
02-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Rep Power increases due to one of the 2 reasons::

1.As Reputation points increases..Rep power increases...
(Rep Power is used for giving Reputation points to someone...)

2.How many months you are a member in this forum..
as months increase..Rep power increases

Vedad
02-25-2008, 01:47 PM
ok jazakumullah khayr for all answers. I think i get it better now alhamdulillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.