/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who actually was behind malcom X assasination

Cabdullahi
02-25-2008, 07:59 PM
:sl:

An intelligent man who fought for the freedom of black people in the fifties while under the black movement "nation of islam" that he later departed from.He then went to hajj and became a sunni muslim and after hes comeback he got assasinated.

I just want what to know what your views are on who killed him and why
He stated that he got followed by two white men probably working for the government everywhere he went and that worried him alot,was the killing orchestrated by the CIA because they had to get rid of a witty and strong minded individual that was probably too good for them,or was the assasination
done by nation of islam alone because of irreconcilable differences

Your views?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-26-2008, 06:30 PM
I doubt if there was any need for the CIA to get involved. Malcolm X was seen as a traitor to Black People by the NOI.

You have to remember, at that time the NOI was very racist and very similar to being a black version of the KKK. When he returned from the Hajj and announced Publicaly that non-Black People could be Muslim, he got very serious death threats.

The news reports of the time shed a lot of light on what happened.

Media Tags are no longer supported

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Didnt he actually say as well, that if anyone was to kill me, (he had a very strong feeling, and knew he would be assasinated) he said that it would be the Nation of Islam.

I take his word for it.

Salaam

Woodrow
02-26-2008, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Al Aqwa-
Didnt he actually say as well, that if anyone was to kill me, (he had a very strong feeling, and knew he would be assasinated) he said that it would be the Nation of Islam.

I take his word for it.

Salaam
He knew that his views changing to wanting peace with white people, made him seen as a traitor to the NOI and that when he left the NOI he had signed his own death warrant.

The NOI is not Islam. At that time they were very militant, had much power and were very similar to the KKK.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
02-26-2008, 07:15 PM
Yeah I think it could be only done by NOI but then again hes house got torched,a failed attempt of wiring his car,it was too big of a operation to be carried out alone by NOI
i am saying this because martin luther king got assasinated 3 years later he was abit similar to malcom x in his ideas and spoke about every1 uniting ,blacks and whites .The US government agents were present at the time malcom X flew to egypt they were there checking on his progress and probably contemplated about assasinating him but NOI were the front runners in the killing or The CIA provided help and money but the CIA's involvement could be just the thousand conspiracy theories talked about

imaad_udeen
02-26-2008, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
but then again hes house got torched,a failed attempt of wiring his car,it was too big of a operation to be carried out alone by NOI
How so?

Woodrow
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
In the 1960s the NOI was one of the most powerful and feared organizations in the USA. They had plenty of resources and no fear of the government. Malcolm X was well aware that when he left the NOI nobody could protect him from them.

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-26-2008, 08:44 PM
OK fair enough King may have been assasinated by the CIA, but in X's case, i would say the Nation of Islam had more of an incentive? They had a malicious force by then, and were well capable of pulling off the stunts you mentioned.

I just want to know we are here...Do the nation of Islam still exist, and if they do, how powerful are they...just curous....

Salaam

Woodrow
02-26-2008, 09:03 PM
OK fair enough King may have been assasinated by the CIA, but in X's case, i would say the Nation of Islam had more of an incentive? They had a malicious force by then, and were well capable of pulling off the stunts you mentioned.

I just want to know we are here...Do the nation of Islam still exist, and if they do, how powerful are they...just curous....

Salaam
Yes, they still exist and are very powerful. They are still leading people away from Islam and many people in the USA do believe they are Muslim. They themselves believe they are Muslim.

For many Americans when you say Muslim they think NOI. Although many of them do leave NOI once they are exposed to the truth.

I won't post any links to their web sites as I find them to be very anti-Islamic.

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
^SubhanAllaah thanks bro.....

a shame that they even call them selves nation of Islam
nation of terror would be more applicable...

JazakAllaah bro...WaSalaam...

Woodrow
02-26-2008, 09:20 PM
^SubhanAllaah thanks bro.....

a shame that they even call them selves nation of Islam
nation of terror would be more applicable...

JazakAllaah bro...WaSalaam...
Agreed. here are some videos of them in Action. Sadly this is the image many Americans have of Islam.

They are also spreading into the UK.

AvarAllahNoor
02-26-2008, 11:31 PM
After Malcolm X returned from Mecca, and called for a less racially polarized Islam more in line with orthodox Islam, he was denounced by Louis Farrakhan, and a vitriolic public feud about the direction of the NOI. Many accounts involve Farrakhan in the death of Malcolm X, including those by members of the surviving family of Malcolm X.

AvarAllahNoor
02-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Louis Gene Walcott Farrakhan is not a Muslim, nor is his doctrine Islam. Farrakhan is the leader of a black racist cult called "the Nation of Islam," (NOI) founded in Detroit, Michigan in the 1930's. While the group calls its followers Muslims, in reality, they have very little to do with the faith of Islam. Islam believes in the total transcendance of almighty God (called in Arabic, Allaah), the NOI teaches that black people are angelic gods. Islam maintains universal brotherhood, the NOI says that Islam is for blacks only. Islam teaches that prophethood ended with Muhammad ibn Abdullah, more than 1400 years ago. The NOI teaches that Farrakhan's teacher, Elijah Muhammad, is the last prophet. Islam teaches principles of spiritual and moral decorum such prayer, fasting, charity, pilgimage, etc., Elijah Muhammad cast these out or altered them beyond recognition.

Yet, it is an error to oversimplify the issue by denouncing Farrakhan's racist diatribes while playing down Farrakhan's God-is-a-man and Prophet-after-Muhammad beliefs. Racism has very little to do with the issue. Sure, racism is contrary to Islamic principles and Islam rejects it. However, the deviation of Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan are MUCH more serious than racism. It is the sin which Allah DOES NOT forgive. If Farrakhan would leave his man-is-god and prophet-after-Muhammad beliefs, but was still a raving racist, he would be much better off than the other way around! Let me say very clearly, that there is NO ideology on the face of this earth which could be farther from Islam than that of Louis Farrakhan. NONE!

AvarAllahNoor
02-26-2008, 11:39 PM
THEY'VE BEEN SMOKING TOO MUCH GANJA!

In brief, the doctrine states that the first humans, a race of black people, whom the NOI calls 'the Original Man,' created white people in a genetic experiment 6,000 years ago. Elijah claimed that they (the whites) would rule the world for 6,000 years and then be destroyed at the 'end of their time' by the blacks. He said that 'Judgement Day' means that at the 'end of time' the Gods (i.e., blacks) would destroy the entire white race (devils) and then establish a Paradise (nation) on this earth ruled forever by the blacks (i.e., Gods).

Woodrow
02-27-2008, 01:02 AM
Although we have probably said more than enough. Here are 2 more videos.

I am just adding these here just in case somebody still believes the NOI did not have the power to assassinate MalcolmX

The most painful thing is they believe themselves to be Muslims and this is the view of what too many Americans see as Muslims. Farrakahn is also convincing many Muslims world wide that he is Muslim.

snakelegs
02-27-2008, 01:57 AM
malcolm x is one of the very few famous people that i really respect.
i think NOI was behind it. he had been quite critical about some of the personal things he found out about elijah muhammad (considered a prophet by NOI - one of the reasons they are not muslims). and of course, when he became a muslim, that went against NOI - he was also getting too powerful/popular in the organization.
the NOI is racist but they did some good things - they gave black people their pride back. they helped countless prisoners clean up their lives.
malcolm was brilliant - a completely self taught man who came from the streets. when he discovered islam, he was able to admit to himself that his former beliefs were wrong.
a truly great man.
louis farrakhan is almost completely opposite from everything malcom believed in.
and i agree - it is unfortunate that NOI uses "islam" in their name.

AvarAllahNoor
02-27-2008, 03:06 PM
First video won't play. Second one, seems very convincing. Seems like a humantarian on behalf of Islam.

Keltoi
02-27-2008, 06:56 PM
The Nation of Islam was in the news today because Louis Farrakhan endorsed Barak Obama...not a turn of events that pleased the Obama campaign.

AvarAllahNoor
02-27-2008, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
The Nation of Islam was in the news today because Louis Farrakhan endorsed Barak Obama...not a turn of events that pleased the Obama campaign.
I bet Hillary put him up to it....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.