/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request for dua

Ghira
02-26-2008, 12:27 AM
I was recently laid off in my job and it has been months I have been looking for a new job. I lost count how many applications I filled out. I guess I need to call more places. I don't have family to raise, Alhumdulilah but I do have to pay bills. I just need your duas Brothers and Sisters to ask Allah (swt) to grant me inshaAllah a stable job so I can pay my student loans (no interest) also I need to pay other bills I have. My parents say I need to take responsibility and telling me I am on my own... That is fine they are teaching me to take control of my own life. I am being tested, I know. Now I know how it feels to be tested, it is tough...Inna Lilahi wa inna Illahi Rajoon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-27-2008, 08:05 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Ghira,

Starting off in life can be such a struggle for most of us, but you need to keep doing something, you need to experience the word perseverance. Each day you get up you have to do something, every time you have a failure you have to come back again, there is a job out there for you. Any honest job is better than no job, and I feel it is far better to be doing a cleaning job than no job and there is no reason as to why a cleaner cannot work up the ladder and become a director.

Talk to people and friends, tell people at your Mosque about the problems you are having, if you cannot get a paid job straight away do a voluntary job helping people, volunteers are needed everywhere. If you do a voluntary job it shows a future employer that you are willing and it can help you get a job.

You have time on your hands, you have to do something today, you have to do something tomorrow, make plans be productive, keep trying, do not give up. You are the only person who can make it happen, pray as if everything depends on Allah, work as if everything depends on the efforts of your brain and your hands.

In the spirit of continuously striving.

Eric

Annie
02-29-2008, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghira
I was recently laid off in my job and it has been months I have been looking for a new job. I lost count how many applications I filled out. I guess I need to call more places. I don't have family to raise, Alhumdulilah but I do have to pay bills. I just need your duas Brothers and Sisters to ask Allah (swt) to grant me inshaAllah a stable job so I can pay my student loans (no interest) also I need to pay other bills I have. My parents say I need to take responsibility and telling me I am on my own... That is fine they are teaching me to take control of my own life. I am being tested, I know. Now I know how it feels to be tested, it is tough...Inna Lilahi wa inna Illahi Rajoon.
Salams
i knw how you feel im in the same position.Ive never had a job and knw im startin to look for one they all want experience.Its hard attending universty and tryin tio find work at the same time. Just be patient and pray,remember patient is bitter but the result is sweet.inshallah you will get a job.
wasalm

Intisar
02-29-2008, 12:35 PM
:w: You're in my du'as akhi, and may Allaah grant you a stable job to pay off your bills and student loans inshaa Allaah. Sabr and imaan. :smile:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
02-29-2008, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:w: You're in my du'as akhi, and may Allaah grant you a stable job to pay off your bills and student loans inshaa Allaah
:sl:

Aameen

------
02-29-2008, 03:27 PM
:salamext:

Ameen Thumma AMeen!

Nájlá
03-02-2008, 05:54 PM
youre in my duas akhi and keep looking and dont stop and inshallah allah will grant u with a job.

Nájlá
03-02-2008, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
:sl:

Aameen
ameen ameen ameen

Snowflake
04-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Brother, make the following duaa(s) for increase in rizak and deliverance from debt, inshaAllah.

Dua 1
"ALLAHUMMA 'INNEE 'A'OOTHU BIKA MINAL-HAMMI WALHAZANI, WAL'AJZI WALKASALI,WALBUKHLI WALJUBNI, WA DHALA'ID-DAYNI WA GHALABATIR-RIJAALI." (O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men i.e. other people).

Dua 2
"ALLAHUMMAK-FINEE BIHALAALIKA 'AN HARAAMIKA WA 'AGHNINEE BIFADHLIKA 'AMMAN SIWAAKA. (O Allah, suffice me with what You have allowed instead of what You have forbidden, and make me independant of all others besides You).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.