announced:-

(1) You will remain healthy forever, disease will
never come.

(2) You will remain alive for ever, death will never
come.

(3) You will remain in bounties which will never be
finished.

Jannat is made with bricks of gold and silver, Its
cement is of perfumed musk. Its chips are pearls and Yaqoot. Its sand is Zafraan.

There are eight doors of Jannah. These are eight
grades of Jannat:-

i) Jannatul Mava
ii) Darul Maqaam
iii) Darul Salaam
iv) Darul Khuld
v) Jannat-ul-Adan
vi) Jannat-ul-Naeem
vii) Jannat-ul-Kasif
viii) Jannat-ul-Firdous

Food of Jannah :

They will eat foods and fruits continuously up to 40
years. Every bowl will have a new taste. They will take eructation which will digest the food and there will be perfumed sweating for the digestion of
water.There will be no urine and stool.

Garden of Jannat

There will be gardens inJannah. Every garden will
have the length of about 100 years journey. The shadow of these gardens will be very dense.
Their plants will be free of thorns.The size of
their leaves will be equal to ears of elephants. Their fruits will be hanging in rows.

Jannatul Mava is in the lowest, Jannat-ul-Adan is
the middle and Jannat-ul- Firdous is on the highest. Those who-love each other for the sake of Allah, will get a pillar of Yaqoot, on which there will be
seventy thousand (70,000) rooms. These will shine
for the residents of Jannah as the sun shines for the residents of Duniya.

There will be rooms in Jannah in such a way that
every room will have seventy thousands (70,000) dinning sheets. On every dinning sheet 70,000
types of foods will be served.

For their service 80,000 young boys will be moving
around looking like beautiful scattered pearls.

One bunch of dates will be equal to the length of 12
arms. The size of a date will be equal to the big pitcher. These will be whiter than milk,sweater than honey and softer than butter and free of seeds. The
stem of these plants will be made up of gold and
silver.

There will also be gardens of grapes. The bunches of
grapes will be very big. The size of a single grape will be equal to a big pitcher (pot). Someone asked, Ya Rasulullah Sallalahu alaihi wasallam: will it
be sufficient for me and my family. It was answered,
it will be sufficient for you and your whole tribe.

The Dresses of Jannat:

The dress of Jannah will be very beautiful. One will
wear 70 dresses at a time. These will be very fine, delicate, weightless, having different colors. These dresses will be so fine that the body even the heart will be visible. And the waves of love in the hearts will also be visible. These dresses will never become old, never be dirty and will never tear. There will be four canals in every Jannah. They are of water, milk,honey and Sharabun Tahoora. There will also be three fountains in Jannah.
(i) Kafoor. (ii) Zanjabeel. (iii) Tasneem

Qualities of People of Jannah:

* In Jannah, height of every Mo 'min, will be equal
to the height of Hazrat Adam Alaihissalaam == 60 arms (90 feet).

* Beauty will be like that of Hazrat Yousuf Alaihissalaam

* Age of youth will be like that of Hazrat Esa
Alaihissalaam (30-33 years).

* Sweetness of voice will be like that of Hazrat
Dawud Alaihissalaam.

* Tolerance will be like that of Hazrat Yaqoob
Alaihissalaam

* Patience will be like that of Hazrat Ayyub
Alaihissalaam.

* Habits will be like that of Sayyaduna Muhammad
Sallalahu alaihi wasallam.

If a person makes Du 'a for Jannah three times,
Jannah requests Allah that O, Allah; make his entry into Jannah. And if a person makes Du'a for safety from Jahannum three times, the Jahannnum requests Allah that, O, Allah; save him from Jahannum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
future_scholar
02-28-2008, 12:57 PM
woow thats just really amazing

future_scholar
02-28-2008, 12:57 PM
i quess only a few people would strive for that

future_scholar
02-28-2008, 12:58 PM
One bunch of dates will be equal to the length of 12
arms. The size of a date will be equal to the big pitcher. These will be whiter than milk,sweater than honey and softer than butter and free of seeds. The
stem of these plants will be made up of gold and
silver.

masha allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
future_scholar
02-28-2008, 12:59 PM
There will also be gardens of grapes. The bunches of
grapes will be very big. The size of a single grape will be equal to a big pitcher (pot). Someone asked, Ya Rasulullah Sallalahu alaihi wasallam: will it
be sufficient for me and my family. It was answered,
it will be sufficient for you and your whole tribe.

future_scholar
02-28-2008, 12:59 PM
its really amazing

AvarAllahNoor
02-28-2008, 01:00 PM
This is what Muslims desire is it?

aamirsaab
02-28-2008, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
This is what Muslims desire is it?
It's what has been promised for those who enter Jannah. But the list is barely scratching the surface, my man. There's even the oppurtunity of actually seeing God, Himself, in addition to meeting every single one of the Prophets (who constitute as some of the greatest and most influential people that lived on Earth)

AvarAllahNoor
02-28-2008, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
It's what has been promised for those who enter Jannah. But the list is barely scratching the surface, my man. There's even the oppurtunity of actually seeing God, Himself, in addition to meeting every single one of the Prophets (who constitute as some of the greatest and most influential people that lived on Earth)
For me, the only thing worth seeing Is God! Sikhs desire nothing else but God! We care for no rewards in Jannat. Allah is the only reward we strive to have! NOTHING can even compare to laying eyes on the Creator! :smile:

Huma*
02-28-2008, 02:15 PM
:sl:

Yup true, Allah says:

"As to those who believe and work righteous deeds, they have for their entertainment, the gardens of paradise" Al-Kahf

Anas b. Malik reported: The Paradise is surrounded by hardships and the Hell-Fire is surrounded by temptations.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did". (xxxii. 17) Sahih Muslim

May we all work hard and stay on the straight path in order to enjoy these bounties of jannah ameen. ...

:w:

------
02-28-2008, 02:18 PM
:salamext:

Nice thread Mashaa Allaah :D << Talking about Jannah puts a smile on ma face :D

muslima1
02-28-2008, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Siddiqua

Yup true, Allah says:

"As to those who believe and work righteous deeds, they have for their entertainment, the gardens of paradise" Al-Kahf

Anas b. Malik reported: The Paradise is surrounded by hardships and the Hell-Fire is surrounded by temptations.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did". (xxxii. 17) Sahih Muslim

May we all work hard and stay on the straight path in order to enjoy these bounties of jannah ameen. ...

:w:

Ameen!
Jannah is just beyond our imagination no matter how we have been told about from ahadeeth it will be nothing like we imagine it to be.

true believer
02-28-2008, 07:29 PM
salam
thanks dat was amazing to read
may we all end up in Jannah ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.