/* */

PDA

View Full Version : UFO snapped over Thames

AvarAllahNoor
02-28-2008, 02:04 PM

A STUDENT was left shocked when she checked her tourist snaps of the London skyline - and spotted what looks like a flying saucer.

University Of Exeter academic Karolina-Slavka Mueller was in London for the weekend, when she took some shots with her camera phone of the sights.

But when she looked back at the January 19 night time pictures of Tower Bridge and the London Eye, she was shocked to see a UFO.

And experts are convinced it is the real thing.

Karolina said: "What's very strange about this is the fact that we didn't actually see this object in the sky while I was taking the photos.

A bridge too far ... UFO on right

"I only discovered it once I loaded the photos onto my computer as I didn't even look at the photos until then."

The images - taken around 3.50am - were taken eight minutes apart as Karolina and two pals drove through Central London.

The UFO is at an angle and appears to emit a mysterious blue light.

Karolina added: "None of us can come up with a reasonable answer to what this might have been.

"One of my friends, the driver, has grown up in London and he can't find a reasonable answer.

"He says he's never seen anything like it and that there definitely isn't any building in this area that could look like this."

UFO experts have been left scratching their heads over the sighting.

Editor, cameraman and UFO researcher Chris Martin said: "I was looking for evidence that these have been fabricated.

"I couldn't find any evidence. It's unprecedented because she produced three pictures, which seems to show it's flying.

"My own evaluation is that these photographs are genuine and have not been digitally manipulated or hoaxed."

He added: "These photos are, in my opinion as a UFO researcher, absolutely astounding and show a real object seemingly under intelligent control.

"This is a classic flying saucer-shaped UFO."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
02-28-2008, 02:07 PM
One word

FAKE

Sahabiyaat
02-28-2008, 02:09 PM
mmmm...i do not think that is appropriate

anyways, i would have stuck my thumb out and asked or a lift lol.

AvarAllahNoor
02-28-2008, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
mmmm...i do not think that is appropriate

What isn't? :uuh:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
02-28-2008, 02:34 PM
:salamext:

Whatever it is, looks sik! :D

muslima1
02-28-2008, 03:17 PM
I think it is fakebut thats just my opinion.

someone...
02-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Shouldn't this be in the puzzle/humor section? Oh, you were serious!?
lol

Heera Singh
02-29-2008, 08:45 PM
and what if it was real?

sabah
02-29-2008, 09:22 PM
ok sorry, it was me,i was out flying my remote control UFO kite, ill be carefull next time around!

MartyrX
02-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Has to be fake.

Heera Singh
02-29-2008, 09:47 PM
we're all assuming things.... the question is, what if it is was real?

Muezzin
02-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Looks like the back of a big satellite dish to me...

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Am I the only one wondering what the source for this article is?

------
03-01-2008, 09:29 AM

Chill lol ^ WHatever it is, it looks funky! ;D

Malaikah
03-01-2008, 09:59 AM
:sl:

Its a frizbe! (I don't even know how to spell the word...)

How could the object have appeared so clearly in the pics but they didn't actually see it on the day?! And no one else saw it?

------
03-01-2008, 10:03 AM

^ Frisbee lol

And frisbees aren't normally the size of buildings :ooh:

AvarAllahNoor
03-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Well it's the clearest picture to be circulated EVER! *Coughs*

It's real, and the Aliens are ready to take charge. Be ready people....

Malaikah
03-01-2008, 12:28 PM
^Right, so because it is round and unidentified, that automatically means the pilot is an alien? :hiding:

format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM
And frisbees aren't normally the size of buildings :ooh:
It could be a trick - we are assuming the object is far away and big, however could just be that it's a frisbee, or the lid of a large tub of ice cream, suspended close to the camera, hence why it appears large.

Just a theory. :nervous:

Edit- I just noticed, look at the way the edges of the UFO are lite up, almost as if they are reflecting the light of the two street lamps, isn't it?! Which means that it can't be more than a few meters of the ground!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.