/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Excel 2008

*~Sofia~*
02-28-2008, 02:15 PM
:sl: brothers n sisters..

I have currently got Microsoft Excel 2000 on my laptop.. but I was trying to do some corrlation coefficient graphs,but coudn't follow my teachers instructions coz the Excel was different (think the teacher has a newer version of it)..

I was wondering could you download a newer version of excel..and if so, how?

Does anyone know where I could het it from?

Any help is appreciated.

Jazakhallah :)

W'salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
02-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Sister i can tell you where you could download it illegally but its your choice and i would advise u to not listen to me :)

------
02-28-2008, 02:30 PM
:salamext:

:lol: Bro Ahmed.... ;D

guyabano
02-28-2008, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*
:sl: brothers n sisters..

I have currently got Microsoft Excel 2000 on my laptop.. but I was trying to do some corrlation coefficient graphs,but coudn't follow my teachers instructions coz the Excel was different (think the teacher has a newer version of it)..

I was wondering could you download a newer version of excel..and if so, how?

Does anyone know where I could het it from?

Any help is appreciated.

Jazakhallah :)

W'salam
Excel 2008, or even the whole MS Office 2008 package must also be now activated over Internet, same as Windows VISTA and XP. You might then be able to download it, but still you must also be able to activate it. And here, MS has a pretty strong Anti-Piracy Checking System which will recognize your copy as an illegal copy and will refuse to activate it.
So, no matter how you will twist it, it's illegal to do it.
Better get an genuine Licence of Excel 2008 or why not simply ask your teacher to explain it for you again on an different version. They cannot expect, that every student has always the most recent version of software.

I think, this might help you. Click here

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gator
02-28-2008, 02:36 PM
hello,
I think this is the most recent version on MS Excel. Its 2007.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...px?ofcresset=1

I work with Excel extensively and I don't think there is a basic difference between the older and newer versions, especially when working with scatter charts and putting trendlines with coefficient and r^2 labels (if that's what your doing).

Hope this helps.

*~Sofia~*
02-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Jazakhallah and many thanks to those who helped me out :) I kinda figured out how to do it on my own version now....yay! :D so I don't really need the new version anymore. But thanks alot to everyone who replied, was appreciated.

Peace out

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.