/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me what you think of this?

xboxisdead
02-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Guys please put your headphone on and hear this and tell me what you think?

http://www.971freefm.com/episode_dow...tentId=1543464

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
02-28-2008, 03:27 PM
:salamext:

What is it?

xboxisdead
02-28-2008, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

What is it?
You need a headphone to hear it. Put a headphone on and listen all the way then give me your fullest opinion on it. This is only for opinion reasons.

------
02-28-2008, 03:29 PM

Regarding what topic?! Am at work, can't listen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
02-28-2008, 03:33 PM
TRUST ME I AINT LISTENING TO ANYTHING AFTER SOMEONE POSTED JINGLE BELL REVERSED WHEN I FIRST JOINED THE FORUM THEN I QUIT THE WHOLE FORUM FOR 2 YEARS LOL:scared:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!