/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ...everything?...

anonymous
02-28-2008, 06:18 PM
:sl:
mods figure outta title if u want... i cudnt
ok..my account is f'ed up right now so ima use this... i just remembered it...
mods can u change my password or somthin?
ok

my questons:

1. SPY?
ok a few yrs ago i found a beer can in the garbage in my dads computer room... i was wondering where it came from...
a few weeks later i saw more in the garbage outside
and after that it was around 12ish am and my dad came home from work and he went down to his room and i went to the lvin room downstrs to get somthin then i hear him and evryone else is asleep and i was about to go say salam to him and all then i look to the bathroom there is a ddrawer opened and has som more cans there... and they were full... and i heard my dad coming so i hid behind the door and he came took them and left im like 'oh ****' and hes deaf tho... then i found more in the fridge...

puzzle almost solved... my dad was a drinker!?!?!?!? he never told no one...i was gonna tell my mom but then later on i found out she knows... of course she dunt kno i kno and she never will neither will my dad... was i spying? is this haram bcuz i just foudn out 'accidently' right?

to add to all this ...one of the nights wen my dad came home from work (12:45ish am) he and my mom were talking... then he yelled and went downstairs without hearin wat she had to say ... then she went down and talked a lil bit and we all went to bed but them and i was near the heater thing where i can hear anything from... i heard my dad ina voice iv never heard before and som bangin i knew he was yellin at her but then she comes up and goes straight to bed and covers her eye, and he comes up and starts sayin are u okay bla bla bla huggin and all and stuff and im like wth!? i guess he was drunk cuz thats the time i figured out he usually drinks...after work wen we at bed..
she then woke up wita black eye and we saw and she said that she hurt herself on the drawer..(i guess she think me and my brothers dunt know howa black eye looks) and she all jokin around then came to me and said why arent u sayin nutin and i already knew wat happened but she duint kno i kno so i just shutted up...
was that spying too?imsad

also...
CRUEL?
i joke wit my lil brother he 12 and it was juss a lil joke u kno... hes all ur a murderer and im like im 15 how much cud i do
then i went on with the joke and said/.. have u evr wondered why i SUDDENLy dont havbe math class nomore? and he says bcuz u were so good? and im like nah the teacher SUDDENLY wanted to retire...and did this ovoice and this look that scared him and hes like no... no nO!! and im laughin then and he thoght i was doin an evil laugh.lol. thn he wa talkin bout how his bus driver is fat and dum... and i was like... has she thought of ...retiring? and he s like :uuh:... and i went took the phone and he folowed and heard me sayin ' nah the black garbage bags arent strong enuff he says shes fat!' and he was all freakin out while im laughin
the next day she reallly was gone and he came to me sayin 'i hada substitute busdriver today...why?' and im like...mayb shes sick... and hes like... no u killed her ... thank u... and i played along sayin... oh yeah who told u-- i mean ii mean uh no i didnt!... and hes all no no thank u ... and all...
then we were downstairs and there is the basement there too...my brother took a big hammer and put it ona box ina basement and came back to me and i tld him to go get somthhin from the basment and he went and saw the hammer was gone and hes like ahhhh and ran back... then he told me and i said ' oh sh't he wasnt supposed to do it yet' and hes like... who...do wat yet ?! and im like.. nvm go get wat i told u.. and hes like... no i kno wat ur tryna do! its all a trap... and i was laughin ...evilly this time cuz we were all alone this day and he was like no please dont kill me and im like... oh i wont... and hes all cryin and im on the floor laaaaaughin soooo much (literally on the floor) and hes all cryin and im all... watr u cryin at its all a joke u babby a joke thaty U started too and u came up wit conclusions... i just helped... get up!
then he got up and started punchin me and all and im all laughin and wen i laugh i cant fight so he hit me but it didnt hurt then i stopped laghin and went runnin round and all then we hada boxin fight and i ooownd him but anyway
is it cruel for a joke like this? i mean we all knew we were jokein... well mayb not him but he the one who created it anyway
ow my hand gettin tiredd
ok we even gotta lil song i made up on the way 'i hate u, u hate me, we are officially enemies, wita AK in each of our hands, ur gonna be on the floor while i laugh'
and he getts mad and fights me
and another thing... he all playin war and stuff and pretends to die and i com and say oh no ur dead... i guess its time to have 'the _his name here_ gone party' -- i mean funeral...
lol he believes it
of course we aint always like this this is just the lil fun we have once ina while...ok fine the lil fun I have evryonce ina while..
but we talk and laugh (him too) and play and all

so is that cruel? cuz its alla joke neway

next
*breathes*
SONGS:
my brother foudn his 'chamillionare' cd and i listen to it too ... BUT i only like that one song... 'midle fingrs to the sky, if they dunt like that requy cuz any dj that deny, is a mf lie, ... lemme see get ur shine on (shine on)...' ok that song is tiiiight and i forget the name...
i think it wa like 'turn it up' i kno it is feat. lil flip tho
it a cool song.. yet haram
plus som akon songs kanye west, snoop, eminem, and alot more but yeh

wat else was i gonna say...

oh yah.. this one is a favor
plzzz pray for my 2 older brothers (16, and 17) plz... my dad is makin ANY excuse to make them look bad... he came home yesterday sayin-- no yellin ' WHY IS THE XBOX HERE?! take it down u want the cops here again?! (last time they fought bczu somthin like this and cops came) ' and i took it down and my dads all sayin my brother is hatin him and being so mean to him and yellin and all and my mom said why is it only with u? and he said i dunno bcuz u teach him to! and then he wsa alll sayin stuff like that my bro needs to go to a crazy hospital and all but my bro didnt do nutin he never does this stuff unless my dad starts it and its no choice... and my brother all helpin him wita phone call the other day and my dads all interupptin and bein so mad wit my bro and my bro is like ' LISTEN FIRST GODAM!!' and my dads all ' dont cuss at me!' and then that ended up wit som broken glass and cops...
i cant even count how many times wev called the cops bcuz he says to take my bro away!
just pray plz
he getttin an extra temper these days now that my bro got his car back...

*breathes*
ok im done now

someone plz fix my account
i kno yall already had the 'safa's gone party' lol
but fix my account plz
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
02-29-2008, 05:18 PM
oh and to add to the cruelness...to make it better... we joke alot... like yesterday he comes tells me a story and he's like 'i was at school and me and some kid were working' and i interrupt and go 'wait ur at school and at work at the same time?' and he goes '*sigh* NO we were at school painting' and im like ' wait but wat happened to yer work?' hes like 'i work here,, my boss is 'tigger' and im like ' wow how can u have a trigger as a boss, u must like guns alot' and he gets madand all then i start laughin and ...we joke again.. i dunt kno if he knows im kiddin tho.lol.

AND

judgement day is prolly almost here... u kno one of the signs is widespread of death around the world... now look at the world ((ride on the falling sattelite, its a tiight view) and another sign is many earthquakes in a sudden time or somthin like that... and i open the tv go to bbc news (try to ignore that londonish accent) and there is earthquake in england or somthin, and i didnt read the rest but then i go to the saudi channel 2 on the dish...the one in english and i read the bottum cuz there accents are jsut interestingly gay.. and it says ' earthquake hits england, and earthquake hits indonosia and taiwan and bla bla and bla' and alot more... PLUS landslide somwhere.. and chinese drowning and sum stuff boutta prince and all.ok thats all

IbnAbdulHakim
02-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaah

your dad needs to stop drinking, you all can help him by talkin and making lots of dua.

Jokings ok if you keep it within the limits.

your dad should control his temper

music is haram

judgement day is round the corner.

i said it all in one breath.

Assalamu Alaikum

------
02-29-2008, 06:58 PM
:salamext:

Music definitely Haraam. Check this thread out:

http://www.islamicboard.com/fiqh/202...an-sunnah.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
02-29-2008, 07:05 PM
lol yeh i kno music is haram... my other thread was about music 'Addictive!' (remember?)
anyway i do dua for my dad... he used to not pray and i made tons of dua wen i was like 12 and 13 and now he does pray all 5.. and i dont think he drinks nomore (alhamdulilah)
but was i considered spying? cuz its haram

IbnAbdulHakim
02-29-2008, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
but was i considered spying? cuz its haram
nope, sounded pretty accidental to me.

your ok dont worry about it :thumbs_up

spying would be if you followed him around and acted all weird which you didnt do

Assalamu Alaikum

anonymous
02-29-2008, 07:16 PM
oh ok..
(yay)
jazakallah khair

p.s. my brother is listening to 'two of america's most wanted' by snoop and tupac...
i luv that song its so tiight... (on the xbox360)
^off topic^

IbnAbdulHakim
02-29-2008, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
p.s. my brother is listening to 'two of america's most wanted' by snoop and tupac...
i luv that song its so tiight... (on the xbox360)
^off topic^
your not funny, thats just sad.

someone delete this thread, it seems like a mockery

anonymous
02-29-2008, 07:23 PM
oh yah..
lol ok every eid my dad HAS to do somethng.. we already arre expecting it.lol. like one eid he gets mad at my mom and all
and so many and i will tell u the last two ones (eid al fitr and adha in 07)
al fitr: my bro called phone company and all and told my dad they close at five and my dad heard it and everything.. then my dad went AFTER 5 and they were closed and he came inside and was about to hit my brother but didnt (surprisingly) only yelled...alot...alooot... and then came to the kitchen and slid all the cups and all onto the floor (big mess..broken glass...scratch on my arm) and i had to clean it up wit my mom..and alot more after that

al adha: daddy and bro in car on way to mosque wit all of us... brother driving...daddy pressuring... ' right turn !!' ' why do u drive so fast !!??' all that u kno... then they were talking and my dad is YELLING sayin ' STOP YELLING ITS EID UR NOT SUPPOSED TO YELL ON EID BLA BLA BLA' and my brother wasnt even the one yelling lol so it was actually funny...
unless he saw me laughin then it wud be funny to him after he kills me ..lol..jk.

and i cud go on...and on...and on...
now its almost ramadan... no not really (lol)
meaning almost eid (again..not really)
meaning more anger...more devil...more HELLLLL

ok im done

anonymous
02-29-2008, 07:24 PM
btw it wasnt meant to be funny.... i like that song and i wanna quit...

dua..?

IbnAbdulHakim
02-29-2008, 07:27 PM
yeah some dads have issues with anger, dua' can solve it as can just talking it out.

as for music, just ask Allah to help you and realise you cant love QUran and music at the same time.

wanna quit? its easy, just occupy yourself with nasheeds/Quran.

Assalamu Alaikum

anonymous
02-29-2008, 07:30 PM
yeh i do listen to alot of halal nasheeds by ahmed bukhatir, samir... somthing (forgot his last name) zain bikha and all those... quran i listen and read
but then... still...

music...

------
02-29-2008, 08:39 PM
:salamext:

CLose this thread man. Someone

Cabdullahi
02-29-2008, 08:53 PM
I think i have cracked whos behind this thread check it out

omg this is so cool my first time using this wierd account..lol..(esspecially since no one knows who i am)

Anyway...Please help me...um...get away from the haramness of this addiction!!! NO its not smoking or notin like dat (ew) its actually music..ISLAMIC music...but wit instruments. otherwise they got looots of good lyrics...the songs are ... Sami Yusuf and Outlandish - I've seen ..and another one wit the same artists but its called 'Try not to Cry' and then there is this NON ISLAMIC one but its from outlandish and its are called 'Guatanamo' but i cant resist it... more are 'any given time' and some others by outlandish but those arent really...um...ADDICTIVE...these are like...CANT STOPPP!!!! tryna stop but cant... ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

this post is by an anonymous person probably the same person that posted this current thread.this person obviously loves music and emphasizes his or her addiction.

nah i isnt talkin bout smoking or sniffin..i iz talkin bout sometin else so if u wanna leave.. leave...

sorry out da title..hehe..

i remeber pplayin this game like 2 years ago..its so addictive.. i remember finding the site... (brother told me from a friend of his frum high school..) here it is...tell me the score and i tell u mine.. Addictive game

this is another very similar post but it is posted by someone that we know very well.notice how the two posts contain the words smoking and addictive.
I am not pointing the finger at anyone i am just improving my detective skills lol :thankyou:

anonymous
03-02-2008, 11:44 PM
lol how do u not know. im truemuslim.lol.not hiding it... i actually showed it lol

ps. the smokin was just kiddin around.lol

FatimaAsSideqah
03-02-2008, 11:51 PM
That you? Truemuslim? :?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!