/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10 ways to know a Fundamentalist Christian

The_Prince
02-28-2008, 08:11 PM
salam all.... :) a vid i made on youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DmfoPAQnkmQ

there isnt anything offensive in it so dont worry @ admins.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
guyabano
02-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Oh, but hearing you, your voice seem very sarcastic and it let no doubt open, that you are mocking christians.

The_Prince
02-29-2008, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
Oh, but hearing you, your voice seem very sarcastic and it let no doubt open, that you are mocking christians.
i mocked christian RADICALS incase you had a hard time following.

*Hana*
02-29-2008, 12:29 PM
The banter and arrogance displayed in this thread is really disturbing. :muddlehea

If you boys can't play nice then leave the sandbox! :rolleyes:

Hana

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
02-29-2008, 02:19 PM
According to many members here, there is no such thing as radical Islam...so why would there be such a thing as radical Christianity?

The_Prince
02-29-2008, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
According to many members here, there is no such thing as radical Islam...so why would there be such a thing as radical Christianity?
where did i say radical christianity?

i said radical CHRISTIAN, the vid was about fundie CHRISTIANS, nothing to do with christianity.

snakelegs
02-29-2008, 09:47 PM
i only watched the first couple of minutes cuz i'm not that interested in christianity, but - is it true that christians believe that god is everywhere, inside of everybody?
i never heard that before!!

Muezzin
02-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Do play nice, mates.

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
There are, however, radical Ninja Turtles. Michelangelo says so.

Keltoi
02-29-2008, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Do play nice, mates.

There are, however, radical Ninja Turtles. Michelangelo says so.
Aren't you showing your age? Or did they start manufacturing those again. God help us all if another Ninja Turtles movie comes out.

guyabano
03-01-2008, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i only watched the first couple of minutes cuz i'm not that interested in christianity, but - is it true that christians believe that god is everywhere, inside of everybody?
i never heard that before!!
Isn't that also a chinese believing, that God is in everything ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.