/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need lots of duas

rozeena
03-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Sallam evri1, getting engaged, should al be sorted thi week inshallah please do dua for me evry1 THANK YOU:nervous:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
03-02-2008, 10:56 AM
:sl:
awww....poor you lol :p
all the best...:D

Ebtisweetsam
03-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Mashallah mabrouk ukhti. Enjoy it, it flies by this period. Next thing u know, you'll be carrying a screamin kid and hollering for your sleepy husband to help... LOL!
Enshallah it all goes smoothly for you.

piXie
03-02-2008, 11:04 AM
:sl:

lol I hope everything works out for the best insha'Allaah, and both parties are happy and content with Allah's decision

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatima_01
03-02-2008, 03:00 PM
awww sis congratulatons :statisfie best of luck :thumbs_up ooh btw u have to gives us singletons the low down on married life:D

Nájlá
03-02-2008, 06:03 PM
mabrouk sister inshallah the marraiage goes ok and that ur life is ok too.

no sister inshallah it will not fail

enjoy the cake sister

Snowflake
04-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Stay steadfast in your deen and Allah will be with you sis. I wish you lots of happiness and success in your new life. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.