PDA

View Full Version : do yo want to antinukes?



IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 08:58 AM
tell me.
if you are eager to anti-nukes.
I will tell you a good way to do it.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
guyabano
03-02-2008, 03:38 PM
and what is an anti-nuke?
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 04:04 PM
anti-nukes
means
banish nuclear weapons.
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
03-02-2008, 07:33 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

How? Are you planning to campaign for anti-nukes?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
guyabano
03-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by IlikeGod
anti-nukes
means
banish nuclear weapons.
of course. Noone should have Nukes, even not US !

peace
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Because of your name,I tell you this plan.
Persuade more than 80% of people in this world to put a anti-nukes label on their face on same day.
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 07:58 PM
It is really easy for people to do.
If they don't like to do it,so I think using nukes to human may be right.
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Using anti-nukes to muslim is wrong surely.
But may be Allah want to use nukes to some disbelieving groups(for example,evil countries,for example country who never believe in Allah ).
There are some countries who think there is not God at all,they only believe in properties of this world.
So may be banishing nukes is wrong.
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 08:10 PM
If I can assure banishing is right,I have do it very quickly and eagerly.
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Those group think that science can bring them every things they need.
They believe science is final ruler of this universe.
Because they are people who like power,science can give them power,
So they think they just believe in science,then they are right absolutely.
They think that people who believe in God are fools.
They don't believe in things related to souls.
I don't like them at all.
But they have many number of people.
So nukes may be a good way to destroy such countries.
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by guyabano
of course. Noone should have Nukes, even not US !

peace
And because of your talking.
I tell you that anti-nukes plan.
you can make some decision for your good.
Reply

guyabano
03-02-2008, 08:25 PM
No! No country should have nukes. neither any muslim country nor different-believers countries (NOT Unbelievers as you say).
War is never a solution !

peace
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 08:37 PM
You don't know that kind of countries clearly.
I don't mean isreal ,usa. Israel and USA are bright countries, they believe in God.
That kind of countries even think people don't have souls,people only have body.
I am enemy of that kind of people of course.
And when It is not needed for muslim countries to have nukes.
USA can throw nukes to such countries.
Reply

guyabano
03-02-2008, 08:40 PM
I don't get the purpose of this thread, that why I'm out. This threat leads to nowhere

peace
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by guyabano
No! No country should have nukes. neither any muslim country nor different-believers countries (NOT Unbelievers as you say).
War is never a solution !

peace
God teach us if people don't begin a war against us,we should not start war against them,I think.
That kind of countries are not starting a war,so may be we should not do any thing to them.
But may be they will start war some day,then we can do good deed to they(destroy them) may be.
I hope every evil people(who will never believe in God for ever) be destroyed.
Reply

Fishman
03-02-2008, 08:44 PM
:sl:
In my opinion, nobody should have strategic nukes or target any nuclear weapon at any population centre. The 'detterent' argument is ridiculous. Pre-nukes the world had a choice between peace or severe war. Nowadays we have a choice between peace or having the entire world blown up. I would much rather there be the certainty of another WWII-type conflict than even the possibilty of a nuclear war.

In theory, tactical nukes (smaller nukes for battlefield use, e.g. atomic cannons, neutron bombs etc.) that are to be used against armies or ships rather than civilians are alright, in my opinion. If a country with tactical nukes is invaded it can just blow up the enemy army in one shot and spare thousands of civilian lives. In theory only soldiers (who have vollenteered (sp?) to fight and die) will be harmed.
In practice, however, they are not really sound, because they might just be used as strategic nukes anyway, and if they are used on land they will cause collateral damage. So they should also be banned.
:w:
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 08:57 PM
People will like to use most powerful nukes of course if there is a nuclear war.
They will use them to attack civilians.
If you believe people are mercy enough to only use nukes to against army while WWIII,
then you are absolutely wrong.
People will use nukes to kill every people they don't like,of course.
Every one of you should not be foolish enough to think people will not use powerful nukes to kill civilians.
That is human,human are cruel when they fight a big war.
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Is there any one who think people won't use powerful nukes they can create to kill civilians of enemy countries in WWIII.

It is nearly a fact:
People will use nukes to kill as much civilian as they can ,if there will be a WWIII.

In fact ,many people even don't mind if they will kill every people on earth,if there will be a WWIII.

when many of evil people are fighting,they are thinking

:"kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill, kil l,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kil l,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,
kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill, kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,hurt,hurt,hurt, hurt,hurt,
hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt, hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,
hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt, hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,
I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,
I want to make you unhappy,I want to make you unhappy,
I want to hurt you as possible as I can,I want to hurt you as possible as I can,I want to hurt you as possible as I can,I want to hurt you as possible as I can,I want to hurt you as possible as I can,"

I think all of you know human in some degree.
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 09:15 PM
If you are doubting if human is cruel enough to use nukes to kill civilians , if there is a WWIII.
Please check history of WWII carefully.
Reply

IlikeGod
03-02-2008, 09:22 PM
So,need not be very surprised when
israeli kill many muslim while muslim only kill 1-2 of israeli.

Israeli are more merciful than many evil countries(countries who don't believe God).

So,when evil countries start a big war,you will be really extremely surprised may be.
Reply

Woodrow
03-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Nukes are a waste of money and are much too dangerous for any nation to possess. the only good they can have is as a threat to use if attacked. But, that is a very expensive threat that is hard to maintain.

If used, they will undo anything they were planned to prevent.
Reply

Fishman
03-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by IlikeGod
People will like to use most powerful nukes of course if there is a nuclear war.
They will use them to attack civilians.
If you believe people are mercy enough to only use nukes to against army while WWIII,
then you are absolutely wrong.
People will use nukes to kill every people they don't like,of course.
Every one of you should not be foolish enough to think people will not use powerful nukes to kill civilians.
That is human,human are cruel when they fight a big war.
:sl:
Of course, that is why I think tactical nukes should be banned as well. People will just misuse them and attack cities with them like they would if they had proper nukes.

PS: Please post all you have to say in the same post, rather than double-posting over and over again. People often consider it spammy.
:w:
Reply

Fishman
03-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by IlikeGod
So,need not be very surprised when
israeli kill many muslim while muslim only kill 1-2 of israeli.

Israeli are more merciful than many evil countries(countries who don't believe God).

So,when evil countries start a big war,you will be really extremely surprised may be.
:sl:
True. Compared to Hitler, Genghis Khan and Stalin, Israel are pussycats.
:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!