/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Volunteering

rookie_forever
03-25-2008, 12:20 PM
Salaams,

I'm about to volunteer my time to help look after a local website, made with DotNetNuke, if that sounds familiar to anyone, but my main question is would I be able to link up to other sites, as though I feel you can do local stuff like a calendar showing local events etc it would probably be good to have links going to other "main" websites so to speak in regards to infromation, ie say a website that has the whole quran available rather then having to upload a load onto your own website if that makes any sense.

However as I don't have much knowledge about the power of copyright etc just wondered whether I would need to have permission to direct people to other websites or whether it's okay just to place them on the site?

Thanks!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.